Skip to content
Rainbow Challenge Tuesday Nov 26 2013
jis4judy posted:

Good morning
this will be the last rainbow for a while because I will be busy
and the holidays are going to be upon us

I will check in but I think we all know that eating a rainbow of fruits and vegies is a good thing to do

so keep doing it please!

forgot to weigh today

Breakfast
1/2 c raisin bran
1/3 C heart to heart
3.1 oz strawberries
3.6 oz orange
1/2 C ff milk
1 C black coffee

should be boneless chicken breast for dinner today
the vegies are a mystery have to shop today
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 responded:
Bye Judy ;-(. I love starting my day with your rainbow of the day and I want to thank you for making me automatically think about those colors as I make my food choices each day. That's a change that YOU made in my life.

Tough day around here because the DH is still in misery and moaning. Now he's scheduled at the oral surgeon late this afternoon right about when the storm is about to hit here. Oh joy. The pain killer has made him nauseous so there may be more fun ahead today. Teeth are the pits. I've had lots of experience but this is his first so he can't quite believe the pain. OH YEAH!

Weight the same. English muffin for breakfast.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

kalimiller replied to mog1026's response:
I know I haven't posted a lot on these daily discussions, but they have helped me. Everyone was having ice cream last night, and so to join in I had a small bowl of raspberries.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

abnersmom replied to kalimiller's response:
Good choice, Kali! An NSV for sure.

Kathy, Stay safe out there and I hope your husband gets relief soon.

AM weight: 154 (beer and pizza really do pack on the pounds)!

Breakfast: oatmeal, blueberries, walnuts, almond milk, black coffee
Lunch: 1 C. chicken barley chili
Dinner: chicken again, steamed broccoli and maybe small salad with balsamic

Can't wait to be off for a few days and concentrate on me instead of all this end of the semester nonsense! At 60, working long hours doesn't leave much energy for anything else.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

justmejust responded:
Thanks for posting Judy! And have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

totallywiggedout responded:
Judy, you have done a whiz bang job with this Rainbow challenge. Like the Energizer Bunny, you kept going and going... lol. Your persistance to keep everyone in check and owning their responsibilities to their health is certainly commendable if not completely courageous(since sometimes you had to say things we didn't want to hear about ourselves, lol)
Thank you for your continued support and belief in us. It means a lot.

Happy Thanksgiving.

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 176.6 GW 135

Adapt what is useful, Reject what is useless, and Add what is specifically your own.----Bruce Lee

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Thank you Judy! The energy you put here in this online community is substantial! Thank you so MUCH! I'm going to get the hang of it yet! thanks to you!

Happy happy tD for your team the pats and for the day tomorrow!
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im Amanda. 24 Years Old.. Married to the love of my Life, been married for 2 years August 8. Together for 6. Scale says im 247, I dont have a goal wei...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.