Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Happy Thanksgiving!
    abnersmom posted:
    Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I won't be on probably for a couple of days, so I wanted to say that I'm grateful to you all for your support.

Much love and blessings to you all and your families.
    Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

bigred53 responded:
    Good morning all!! Ditto what Debbie said!!

I'll be back rearing to go Monday morning!!

Take care and be safe!!

XOXOXO

Michelle

shelsangel responded:
    Happy Thanksgiving to all be safe in your travels. HUGGS Jean
    Everything happens for a reason. HUGGS, Jean
    SW 301.2 CW 282.0 GW 165 could change after I reach it :-)

parakeet210 replied to shelsangel's response:
    Mucho thanksgiving! From ur Mexican fiesta girl
    This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

rohvannyn responded:
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here. I'll be gone for a few days as well, enjoying a four day weekend at home. We aren't having much in the way of carbs, but we'll be enjoying our turkey!

Oh crud... just remembered I really want some cranberries so I can juice them. WIll have to get them on the way home. I love unsweetened, fresh cranberry juice!

If you are going anywhere, may your travels be safe.
    Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

rachael2011 responded:
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here. I too am thankful for all the support I get here. Safe travels to everyone out and about!
    Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

ausgram replied to rachael2011's response:
    I'm with Rachael - I'm thankful for this support site too. I know I can come here and find Judy posting that Rainbow. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
    God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have lost over 100 lbs 2 times in my adult life. I was thin as a child. Due to some major surgeries when I was a young teen and the inability to be ...More

Helpful Tips

Eating potato salad without feeling guilty
    The other night I bought a container of potato salad for dinner and instead of having a big pile of it on my plate, I filled half of my ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    4 of 4 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.