Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Friday November 29
ausgram posted:
Hey, where the heck is everybody? I didn't see a rainbow today. what gives. Judy, I hope your not sick.

We had turkey every day since Sunday so today we splurged and went to Elizabeth and found this awesome quaint little restaurant called "Wingnutz Eatery & Saloon. When we walked in one of the waitress welcomed us like we were long lost friends. We had a great lunch too, I had a mushroom burger and sweet potatoes. Carl had fried catfish. ha ha.
We didn't get home till around 3:30 and it was starting to cool off. Well at 4:30 I decided I better get my butt outside and walk. So I actually shivered up and down the drive 4 times. Then had to quit. I'm not giving into NOT walking. I'm serious this time. ha ha. I know, you all have heard that before.
Hope you all come back tomorrow. I miss you!!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

parakeet210 responded:
Hey Aus,
Judy took a lil break from the rainbow. I can't remember whn she said she'd be back to do it again??

over 3 decades ago when my hubby and I got together he lived in Elizabeth and I up north. I love the Elizabeth area tho it sure has grown up a lot!!

I'm really happy for you Aus that you decided to start back wo walking. I didn't do p.t. for 4 days and today I did it.
I was very glad! I didn't ice but i'll see how I feel in a.m.

kudos
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

jis4judy responded:
Just Busy Aus and I was having thanksgiving off the normal eating plan Hard to make a rainbow today I will be trying to put up my Christmas tree . I think I should be starting a rainbow Challenge again Monday Sunday I have football My Pats are gonna be playing the Texans another iffy game
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to jis4judy's response:
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Spotlight: Member Stories

Been over weight all my life--59 years old. I need to lose about 100 pounds.I have a bad back and hip. Can't exercise I can barely walk. So I am c...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.