Skip to content
Happy holidays!
abnersmom posted:
HI all,

Looks like everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Me too! Been very busy and my food has not been great. I'm back to 154 but there's no time like the present to get busy and get that off. Going to get in my exercise today and finish decorating. Have a great Sunday everyone - jeez, where did my 4 day weekend go! Ah well, it's easier to stay on track with my food when I'm in my regular routine.

Love, love, love the holidays despite my struggle with the food!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

jis4judy responded:
Hi Debbie
I love the Holidays too I was up to 153.5 yesterday
and stuck to my normal routine yesterday so today 2 of those pounds are gone 151.5 that's close to normal for me
almost normal routine no walk or intentional exercise just a lot of going up and down stairs to bring up the boxes of decorations and doing laundry at the same time . today I will be taking my walk but there is more turkey leftovers today
we shall see if I can trim it down to healthy portions
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout responded:
Debbie, you sound a bit flustered..... lol . like a fart in a whirlwind!
Great Sunday to you too. I'm sure you'll "come down from" your Thanksgiving high and will, hopefully calm down and regain your composure by tomorrow.
Two words for you....DECAF TEA! lol

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 184.6 GW 135

Willpower defines Realm --- Toba Beta

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

abnersmom replied to totallywiggedout's response:
So true, Kim. It's crazy right now for me with the end of the semester work and add to that holiday fun/buzyness! House is decorated just in time for company this weekend and next, but the list goes on and on as it does for everyone this time of year. And still, I wouldn't have it any other way!

Judy, glad you're down the 2 - I'm down 1 (153)- 3 to go.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

blondie454u responded:
I am too scared to weigh myself LOL but I have gained. My pants are a little tight.
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

bigred53 replied to blondie454u's response:
Good afternoon all!!

We went to Home Town Buffet for dinner Thursday and of course I ate too much - big salad, ham, turkey, small peice of steak, mashed and gravy and dressing and peach cobbler for dessert. It was the only meal I ate for the most part. I did have a snack wrap from McD's about noon. Since then I have only eaten one meal per day. Just not very hungry and 'cuties' were on sale for a really good price so I've been snacking on them.

Debbie you are so right about being back to work and on a regular routine. It is SO much easier for me to eat sensibly while I'm at work. I do need to hit the grocery store tonight and pick up a few things - yogurt, celery and canned chicken. I am so boring sometimes. I should probably get a couple of cans of Progresso soup too. I also need to go to Wal-Mart to replace some supplements that got burned up at my sister's house.

Take care everyone!!

Michelle

Spotlight: Member Stories

How can a person be obese when they are surrounded by malnourishment and poverty? How can they live with themselves? How can a missionary help the poo...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.