Breakfast
1/2 C bran flakes
1/3 C heart to heart
1/2 C ff milk
2.8 oz strawberries
3 oz orange

2 colors red and orange

today I will have green zucchini and mixed greens
yellow peppers red tomato and onion prunes for purple and blueberries for blue maybe even more red with pomegranate
or apple
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Morning Judy Judy!! I forgot to weigh this morning. I'm going to have to move my rug. I bought a new squishy one and put the old one right in front of the scale so its hard to get at and it makes me forget to weigh. I'll just move my scale.

Going shopping with my daughter. Planning on eating the rainbow way. Will get back here tonight to see how everyone else is doing.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

rachael2011 responded:
Hi Judy and Aus, and everybody that comes on!

I gained a bit at 287.6; I am not blaming the holiday as much as "letting go" too much lately both eating foods I have no business eating and sometimes having too much of a good thing with the healthier stuff.

Breakfast was 1C Great Grains cereal, 1/2C skim milk and an apple.

Lunch will be lean steak and green beans over brown rice.

Dinner will be a turkey leg, baked sweet potato and butternut squash.

So thats red, green, orange and yellow for the day, and I guess purple too if you count the raisins and dates in the cereal (but they didn't seem to be too plentiful). I am going back to my Kashi Go Lean after this box is gone. It has more protein and I like it better!

Everybody have a good day. I will be trimming the tree and starting to deck the halls!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

parakeet210 replied to rachael2011's response:
I weighed sat and am mad at myself for stuffing my face on deserts!! I am turning it over now, and will have Judy's oatmeal for breakfast. 2 cuppa w fr vanilla creamer 2 So new starting weight is264. I have one pair of pants that fit at this weight. I've been getting decent exercise w/ putting up Xmas! Red & purple are the colors so far I know I need to eat a rainbow and it is such a practical way to eat!! Judy thanks!! For the rainbow!!
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 254.2 GW 170

abnersmom responded:
Morning all!

AM weight 153

Breakfast: 1/2 C old fashioned oatmeal, blueberries, walnuts, almond milk and black coffee
Lunch: Packed a salad with spring mix, broccoli and carrots, 1 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette, 1 med gala apple
Dinner: boneless, skinless chicken breast, spinach, corn

Blue, orange, green, red, yellow

My plan is to walk after work. 3 more days of class and then finals begin. Whew!!!!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

An_254561 responded:
Morning ladies..
Really weird breakfast for me today but nothing really rang my bells so I just concentrated on rainbow.
Baked sweet potato w/ 1.5 oz smoked ham sprinkled w/ stevia cinnamon mix..no butter.
1 diced tomato
2 cups coco coffee

Lunch will be a vanilla protein shake w/ chia seeds

Taking time for me today.dishes can wait. Gym membership needs me to be at the gym..lol

Dinner.....up in the air yet.I'll post later.

Have a good one guys!
Huggs
K

totallywiggedout replied to An_254561's response:
Interesting...I'm anonymous....I feel like a hacker lol

Huggs
K
Kim SW 253 CW 184.6 GW 135

Willpower defines Realm --- Toba Beta

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

kalimiller responded:
Well, now that the pie is all out of the way, I can get back to eating healthier.

Breakfast for me today was great grains cranberry almond cereal. I had whole milk with it - I didn't have time to look for anything else.

Lunch for me is going to be mashed sweet potatoes and a mixture of leftovers from T-day. Mostly green beans with some turkey, a tad bit of potatoes and some gravy.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

rachael2011 replied to rachael2011's response:
Change to my plans today. I got busy and missed lunch so I had my lunch for dinner along with the squash. I skipped the turkey leg and baked sweet potato.

I did manage to go for a 45 minute walk at a local park.

Debbie, will you be off thru January like a lot of the kids in college are? That would be nice if your spring semester started at the end of January. Just wondered.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

ausgram replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi anonymous Kim. hee hee!

Hey Kali - I never had one bite of pie this thanksgiving. Don't know whether it was cause "I'm good" or too lazy to even make the dang pie. Ha ha ha!

Rachael - your good, 45 mins walking. Wow, that's really good. I shopped all morning with my daughter and I'm too pooped right now to walk. I been doing good in my walking too. I will get back to it tomorrow. I hope. We have our Bible study tomorrow and I will be doing a ton of walking setting up tables and refreshments and leading the beginning of the meeting.

Debbie, my dream is to weigh what you weigh right now.

Keet, you stuffed your face? Now, you know, that's Kathys trick. ha ha ha ha! Love you Kathy.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

kalimiller replied to ausgram's response:
haha, well, I wasn't the one who made the pies. I had a few slices of pumpkin. If it was me doing all of the cooking, I would have probably only made one pumpkin pie and the rest apple or cherry or something. Pumpkin is really the only kind that I like to eat. And even then, I don't eat the crust. I just don't like it.

Did a little bit of exercise when I got home - some push ups and jumping jacks. Boy, it has been quite a while since I've done either of those things!
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

mefirstforever responded:
better late than never,
Hi Judy,
Well today was not so good
breakfast was oatmeal plain 150
no lunch had to go in town with my DH for test Just follow up.
Had a coffee and scone. 400
We stopped in chinatown and had dinner
Won ton with bok shoy 200
Salt and chilli squid breaded not at all good for me 650
a bit of white rice 200
and Cantonese chow mien 600
Even if the total count was 2,200 tomorrow will be more colorful and back to 1600 cal or less
Have a good night
h
Helene GW 140 CW 198.6 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

totallywiggedout replied to An_254561's response:
Dinner was half a Mexican stuffed green pepper, gr beef, brown rice, tomatoes and green chilis, corn and black beans, a sprinkle of ff cheddar.
1/2 a sliced cuke
1/2 sliced tomato

Late snack
1/4 c ff cottage cheese and 1/2 diced skinny fruits pineapple

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 184.6 GW 135

Willpower defines Realm --- Toba Beta

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
I'm late too!
lunch: 1/2 orange pepper, 1/2 red pepper, red grapes, and 2 orange cuties
mid lunch: whole wheat sandwich thin with 2 slices pre cooked bacon (170) reg. mustard, 2 slices ham
raspberries red
snack: 3 cuties orange

dinner; 1 small piece hamburger Mexican pizza leftover from td
raspberries red
1 bowl green chili green chilis red tomatoe
big chuncks of pork (homemade) low in calories
2 cuties orange

I then was done eating! my husband offered me 1/2 his lemon bar (left over from td) and I obliged! Darn and double darn

other than that I did pretty good
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170

abnersmom replied to rachael2011's response:
I wish Rachael, but because I'm an administrator and just teach as an adjunct, my job is year round. I'm not complaining because the university shuts down for a week after Christmas and then I'm taking the week after that off with my annual leave. It's the one time of year that I can take off 2 straight weeks and it is wonderful!! You're right thought the kids won't be back until Jan. 14th or something.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 21. In November of 2010 I tipped the scales at 280 lbs. I was depressed because of me weight. With my wedding coming up in June 2011, I knew I ne...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.