the usual
1/2 C bran flakes
1/3 C heart to heart
1/2 C ff milk
2.2 oz strawberries
3.5 Oz orange
1 C black coffee

today is shopping day I have a lot of stops to make
I bought new lights for my fake tree and one of the sets were defective what a pain so I have to return that set and buy more ...
I bought new lights because I didn't feel like the testing and having lights burn out before Christmas. so I am still having that same problem only with new lights LOL
cannot avoid things that are destined to happen I guess

I do need fruits and vegies I do hope they have something I can buy like boneless chicken breasts to get back on plan
Today is the no intentional exercise day
just a lot of shopping and household chores
Hugs Judy

PS that cup of black coffee is always there even if I forget to list it
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout responded:
Morning.
Well Judy,since I've basically been on "no intentional exercise" for a month... I'm trying to get slowly back into the swing of things. Today it's heavy fog.... not happy . I hate the walking park in fog . It's spooky. But today is walk day and I'm here. Am taking my cell just in case...will post pics after walk.

So far..1 cup of coco coffee.

Huggs
K
Kim SW 253 CW 184.6 GW 135

Willpower defines Realm --- Toba Beta

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning everybody!
AM weight was 285.4.

Breakfast was 1/2C oatmeal w a medium diced apple, with sweetener and cinnamon, and 1 1/2C skim milk w sugar free Hershey's syrup.

Lunch will be 3 eggs with a sliced hotdog scrambled in topped w salsa. My dad used to make this for us when we were kids and I am craving it.

Dinner will be a turkey leg, baked sweet potato and brussel sprouts.

So I am planning on green, orange and red today. I may go to the store to buy prunes for snack just to add the purple. Am also planning on another walk today.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

parakeet210 replied to rachael2011's response:
I haven't had breakfast yet but I do believe I'll have the good ole protein bread toasted with some sugar free orange marmalade

2 coffee with 2 vanilla creamers
I'm going to do my p.t. today

we're at 44 right now but expected to plunge and snow. we're gonna be in the artic soon.

Way to do things lassies!! I'm really happy for the board this a.m.

keet
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170

totallywiggedout replied to totallywiggedout's response:

Holly

creepy foggy this AM

Back home....
Breakfast
10 small natural almonds
6 dried blueberries
6 pistachios and 8 craisins in sugar cookie tea flavored oatmeal
40 oz of water so far

Lunch will be a vanilla protein shake w/ chia seeds

snack
1 wedge of laughing cow light swiss on 2 whole grain wasa crackers

Dinner
2 beef fajitas w/ onions, gr peppers, lettuce, smashed black beans, cumin spiced brown rice and ff sour cream

evening snack
1/2 c garlic/Italian seasoned roasted chick peas

It's warm here today. That's probably why we have the fog. Going to be up around 71 later this afternoon.
Sitting here watching the sun finally start to cut through the fog..... It's going to be a beautiful day!

huggs and have a good one
k

abnersmom replied to totallywiggedout's response:
We're warm and were foggy earlier here today too, Kim. Love your doggie. Did I tell you that I am looking for a dog now - finally ready. I want to get a rescue, but it's been hard to find small dogs so far. Our local animal shelter has almost all pit bulls. Sad, but true.

Back to business:

AM weight 152! Yay, going the right direction again

Breakfast: the usual oatmeal, etc.
Lunch: spring mix salad with broccoli and carrots, a little cheese sprinkled on top and 2 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
Dinner: going to a basketball game tonight and eating out with a friend who's going with me. Will try to make healthy choices wherever we end up eating.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi kim I hope the fog lifts and you have a beauty of a day
here in New England we woke to a cloudy misty day like the last few days and the Sun came out before noon and it is lovely
out there and I am doing decorating and cooking my 2 favorite chores..
today dinner was
1 small 6.5 oz pork chop with bone and cooked onions
1.33 C cooked spinach 1/2 Pat butter
5 oz russet potato baked 2 t fat free sour cream

salad with
mixed greens
1/4 yellow pepper
4 slice cuke
1/5 of an avocado
1 small tomato
1 hot Italian pepper
1 T wishbone dressing robusto
1 T red wine vinegar

Dinner was super yummy

Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
KIm your doggy is looking like she or he needs a walk

Hugs Judy

totallywiggedout replied to abnersmom's response:
Debbie, no, I hadn't heard that you were ready to try for another canine companion. Good for you!
Take your time to find one that "fits" . But you may want to also look online for specific types of rescue dogs. Like Frenchy rescue, or snoodle, caboodle, snorky.... whateverthehell rescue.
Sometimes you can really get the one you want by doing that.

I know you want a small dog, but you may want to look at sporting dogs and mixes to keep up with you as you run. Some are smaller breeds but they can run a coon or rabbit or whatever down.... maybe like a Jack Russell or a standard Schnauzer which are both energetic breeds.

Just a thought. But I'm still just so happy for you.

huggs
k

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Yes. Holly tends to run to blubber like the rest of us ladies, lol.
She hasn't been getting any exercise, because I'm her walking partner. So I have been doing an injustice to myself and both my dogs.

I'm getting there. One step at a time, again.

huggs
k

totallywiggedout replied to abnersmom's response:
Forgive me, Debbie.. for the life of me, I can't remember what state you live in.
But, I was just googling and found this. Just as an example of what Rescues I was talking about.

check out the 3 or 4 cockapoo puppies that were rescued from a puppy mill..... so cute!

http://carolinapoodlerescue.org/OurAdoptables.shtml

huggs
k

kalimiller responded:
Breakfast for me was whole grain oatmeal with apples and cinnamon.

Lunch was fried rice with veggies and pepper steak.

Dinner was teriyaki chicken and mixed veggies. I had about a tbsp and a half of shredded cheese on top of the veggies. Skipped the white rice. Glass of skim milk.

I also had 8 oz of hot chocolate today.

For exercise, my abs are a little sore from yesterday (I'm not quite sure from what....) so I didn't do a whole lot. We went to Carol of the Lights for the university here. They have their band and choirs playing and singing Christmas songs. The mascots go around and greet people, and then they turn on all of the Christmas lights for the Tech campus. So we walked ten minutes from our parking spot to the event and stood outdoors at the event for somewhere from 45-60 minutes. Walked the 10 minutes back to the car. We went to the park with our dogs afterwards so they could work off some excess energy. I had one drumstick ice cream cone - I haven't had them in months. I stayed at one. I really REALLY wanted another one, but I resisted. There are four left (other people had some) and I told the rest of my family about the ice cream cones so hopefully they will eat the rest of them before I go out there looking for them.

Got home and vacuumed for about 15 minutes. Tomorrow I'm planning on doing some actual "exercise" if I have time before or after rehearsal. Tomorrow is our last rehearsal, and then we have performances Th, Fri, Sat, and Sun nights.

www.lubbocknativity.com

I'm in the orchestra and am pretty excited about this. It's really nice to be able to play my violin again. Yay!
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
so what a day.... foot has been getting worse and worse...I was in tennis shoes today at pdocs office and had to stand in line for a very long time for new med. I thought the foot was going to fall off.
here goes lunch: 1 wheatthin sandwich round, light honey mustard, 2 slices ham, 1 slice swiss cheese
apple Red
green chili (chilies GREEN tomatoes RED)
mustard is from mustard seeds (yellow)

snack:
pomegranate 1/2 small RED
2 cuties ORANGE

dinner (argh disgusting) I forgot about dinner because hubby always pulls out the basic meat for the dinner. anyway....
he thawed out hotdogs. I stood on one foot and wrapped hotdogs in those crescent rolls..............IT WAS DISGUSTING.
I WAS HUNGRY! he helped me and I asked him to dinner clean up So taught me more about planning! See I had the late pdoc apt with hubby coming with so dang I've been scattered for 2 days. totally....

anyone have a good recipe that is yummy for chicken not spicy?
that's easy... I need easy
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170

totallywiggedout replied to parakeet210's response:
Keet,
Sweet and Sour Chicken
for two ppl
2 med skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 in. pieces
1 large green pepper
1 med yellow onion
1 can Skinny fruits pineapple chunks, drained BUT RESERVE LIQUID
2 T low sodium soy sauce
2 T apple cider vinegar
1-2 tsp cornstarch
dash of cayenne pepper

Cut green pepper and onion into 1 in pieces, toss together in a bowl and set aside

Sautee chicken in lg non stick skillet with PAM cooking spray.
When no longer pink, toss in the veggies and sautee till crisp tender over med high heat
While veggies are sauteeing, mix pineapple juice w/ 1-2 tsp of corn starch , add some low sodium soy sauce, the cider vinegar and a small dash of ground cayenne pepper
Add pineapple chunks to chicken and veggies, Stir in liquid and stir to combine till thickened and well coated

All this should take about 15-20 min start to finish. Serve over brown rice.

huggs
k

justmejust replied to totallywiggedout's response:
I find this recipe might be something I can finally do. I even liked sweet and sour chicken at one point in my life.,I burn myself cooking most every time. I am uncoordinated when cooking. It takes me FOREVER to buy the food, read the recipes, prepare the food, clean after cooking, set the table, get the drinks, clean the table, clean the dishes, and my feet always hurt at some point from standing on them. And no my family does not starve! I broil salmon, steak, cook pork, chicken, steam shrimp. I might add spices. I steam broccoli , green beans, I bake potato, sweet potato, boil corn on cob, cook roast, serve fresh spinach. So see everything I make is simple one ingredient. And it is all very tasty. Anyway. Just nothing new or from a recipe because I have a hard enough time getting out of the kitchen alive as it is!
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Starting at 310 lbs, 48 years old, diabetic w/heart issues, I have chosen to go the route of Bariatric Gastric By-pass surgery on April 24, 2013. My p...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.