breakfast
1/2 C bran flakes
1/3 C heart to heart
1/2 C ff milk
3 oz orange
3,5 oz strawberries

dinner plans Baked chicken either sweet potato or brown rice
broccoli or brussel sprouts and salad

I will be taking a walk we woke to a frosty morning everything was covered with frost outside I did get my tree lighted and a few ornaments on it I will do the decorating a little at a time all week
I hope you are all doing well
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

totallywiggedout responded:
OK. You guys are starting to make me feel bad. I suppose I should get one of the boys to bring down my Christmas box today....no tree yet because I want a real one and they cost too much till a week or so before Christmas. But I suppose I could put up some exterior lights and a few Santas.

AM. Walk w/ Holly 1 mile
Coco coffee x 2
32 oz h2o
Vanilla protein shake w/ chia seeds
Kim SW 253 CW 184.6 GW 135

Willpower defines Realm --- Toba Beta

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning, Judy and everyone that comes on.

AM weight 283.2

Last night, I was what I call "binge mode" and I think what you call the "hungry horrors". Either way, I resisted! eating only my planned snack and my dinner. Every time I do that, I am proud of myself and I figure it'll be that much easier to resist the next time. There's hope yet.

Anyway, breakfast was 1 1/2 C Great Grains cereal, 3/4 C skim milk and an orange.

Lunch will be a grocery store salad bar salad with all the veggies, chicken and feta, and prunes so my rainbow will be covered there!

My ex brought some venison so I figuring on making some meatballs from that with a cup of wheat pasta and diced tomatoes.

Will take a walk at a local park this afternoon. It'll be close to fifty and looks to be a pretty day out there.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Kim I am so glad I bought this fake tree when I bought it it was expensive but I have been using it for more than 30 years
it was 89 dollars on sale I remember buying it . it was recommended by my doctor at the time because of the Asthma
a real tree costs too much today . this tree I have is a lot of work building it every year but did save me money over the years My hubby put up the outside lights yesterday . I usually have my tree finished by now but I had trouble with the new lights ... so it is a bit delayed
get moving Kim and at least put some lights in the windows It may increase you good feelings .

Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Judy,
I had a fake tree for the entire time my kids were being raised. I loved that thing! It was 8 1/2 ft tall without the angel on top and was a big fat thing! lol
Like yours, mine was a pain to get assembled but looked nice when finished. But, after 22 years of service the branches were starting to wear out. All that folding and refolding, just took it's toll on the poor thing.
I thought about another fake one, but I have had real for the last couple of years. There is just nothing like the scent of a real tree in your house. Though I do hate the needles left behind.
I don't know. I'm fence sitting right now on the tree option. It may be time for another go at a fake. Monica has asthma pretty bad and I should probably take that into consideration. Last year, we didn't put one up because I was in Michigan for the Holiday and the others just didn't give that much of a crap about having one, I guess.

Lunch will probably be Parmasean scrambled eggs with spinach and tomato stuffed into a 1/2 of a ww pita and 1 Tblsp of peanut butter spread in celery

Gym Lite today... just pool weight resistance and 10 laps.

Dinner 1 C homemade chili on shredded lettuce, tomatoes, onions, green pepper and 2 Tblsp ff sour cream and the other half of my ww pita, cut into triangles and baked till crispy.

PM snack 1/2 a grapefruit

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 184.6 GW 135

Willpower defines Realm --- Toba Beta

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

mefirstforever replied to rachael2011's response:
Yay Rachael, And you should be proud !!! I noticed that your weight is going down also your on the right track.

I just had a yogurt this morning with a coffee

Going for an ultrasound this afternoon.

I put up a ceramic Christmas tree that I had for so long. It is the only thing I got up yet.

Everyone have a great day.
helene
Helene GW 140 CW 198.6 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

shelsangel responded:
Morning everyone,
Breakfast was 1 c kashi toasted berry crumble, 1 c ff milk
Lunch will be spinach, lettuce, fresh carrots, 1/2 c tomatoe with 2 T spoon vingette dressing
Dinner will be 1 c steamed brown rice grilled chicken breast sm salad with ff catalina dressing, 1 c green beans

I hope everyone is having a great day. Back to doc for me to hear all the blood work results.

WELCOME to all the newbees.. HUGGS
Everything happens for a reason. HUGGS, Jean
SW 301.2 CW 282.0 GW 165 could change after I reach it :-)

parakeet210 replied to mefirstforever's response:
ve Good Morning Everyone!!!!

I put up our xmas fri sat and sun. I thoroughly enjoyed it!!

Breakfast:
2 cuppa 2 fr vanilla creamer
1 small handful of mixed nuts and craisins (red)

For lunch: not sure yet
and dinner:
kims sweet and sour chicken
I have wild rice which i'll make
and some fruit (apple?) running low here on fruit but I have some canned. It's snowing to beat the band here and Its 15 degrees! brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr we're in the slammer for about a week of ice cold temps.

WARNING WARNING WARNING: THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS. If you have a freezing conditions this winter and have plumbing on an outside wall please do the following: open under the counters doors to cabinets where plumbing is and then drip hot and cold waters.
better to be safe then sorry. If you have a crawlspace best to get some heat tape at one of the box stores. Be aware if your electricity should go off or you don't wrap well you'll still be all wet! The best measure to take care of this problem is to find where the air is coming from and seal it up! Even a pinhole penetration can cause a frozen pipe.

Save you thousands if you've ever had a problem or ward off the problem. keet
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170

abnersmom responded:
Hi all,

First of all, Rachael, GREAT NSV.!!!! Very tough when you have the hungry horrors.

AM weight 153

Breakfast: the usual
Lunch: 1 C homemade chicken noodle soup
Snack: gala apple
dinner: pork chop, broccoli, small salad

I forget to post what I drink. Everyday I have at least one cup of decaf green tea, water, coffee.

Kim I have always had a real tree. I keep thinking I'll get a fake one, but I just can't do it yet. Mine is lovely and was $50 at a lot that a local church runs. Most of the money goes to the church's ministries. It's worth it to me even though I know I'd save money if I invested in a fake one. I just love that smell and I even like knowing there will be needles to pick up - it's just been a part of my Christmas for 60 years.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

jis4judy replied to rachael2011's response:
Great Job Rachael holding steady on the binge mode all so known as hungry horrors ... I did the same last night I was thinking of indulging after my cut off time but held steady too I am glad we both could resist that urge it will help get us to where we are going ,, those old habits are very hard to get rid of they come back during stress full times for me
keep doing your best
Hugs Judy

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi Kim I had real trees while I was raising my kids it was really cheap to buy a tree back then 2 dollars bought a nice tree/ that how old I am see? I do love that smell of a real tree I get to enjoy that while shopping at home depot they have real trees and wreaths all out doors and it smells wonderful
I am still gonna use my fake tree it is beginning to wear out and I may need to get another one in a year or 2 I may get a small one for my older years /
Hugs Judy

parakeet210 replied to abnersmom's response:
Rachael, I think getting thru the monster that looms in our bellies and tells us how hungry weng are was just excellent!

I know one thing about this is that sometimes we're actually thirsty. Try drinking a bunch of water when this comes on first and see if it helps. Then if still hungry do what you did. imho
I've had real trees and fake. The fake one I have now is just gorgeous. we gaveour tree to daughter and her ornaments from childhood. The tree I bought was actually from a tree store and it was 200.00. Its the perfct tree for us and def. will be till we die. It came with a good warranty. blue spruce with a lite mock of white. THe real trees we've had we're pretty bad. One year we went and cut tone down. after we trimmed it it was a charley brown tree. ha ha

ok now down to brass tacks
I had the following: 1/4 c. brown rice, 1.5 oz. grilled chicken,
1/4 c. pinto beans, 3 T guac, lettuce, scarce white cheese and pico . diet coke
RED
green
xmas colors.

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170

jis4judy responded:
Update dinner was baked chicken breast
1 tiny red potato
brussel sprouts done fancy it was yummy
salad with the usual stuff only avocado in place of the black olives
Just had a snack
6.8 oz apple
1 2/3 T peanut butter the natural kind

Hugs Judy

parakeet210 replied to jis4judy's response:
Snack: 2 pieces dark chocolate with each having an almond in it (this is so much better than eating 1/2 a bag like I do)

Dinner was sweet and sour chicken I added celery
diced real fine and I made a double batch..................YUMMO
I'm tellin you it was great!! everyone enjoyed it! Thanks for the nutrition kim yellow peppers Red peppers Orange peppers
Purple onion Green celery I thought I had wild rice but nope.
I made jasmine rice and I had 1/3 cup.
diet dr. pepper
1/2 scoop chocolate icecream with daughter

I did decent I think but not great. I did get in my rainbow so that's a start.
I'm going to do my p.t. now. This will take me an hour.5 so have a good evening!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170

mog1026 replied to parakeet210's response:
Clearly I have to go find Kim's sweet and sour chicken recipe......
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

Spotlight: Member Stories

email me dlt@dltcasting.com or check out www.dltcasting.com

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.