Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My tree
jis4judy posted:
Just finished with the tree here is a pic
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

parakeet210 responded:
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170

rachael2011 responded:
You did a beautiful job on it!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

totallywiggedout responded:
See, now tonight I was walking around walmart and went to look at their fake trees. I got my first one from walmart. That first one, it was made to last. It had a HUGE diam. trunk and the wires for the branches were stiff and heavy, not like the cheapies that are on the market now. I'll be checking at Hobby Lobby, Lowes and Home Depot tomorrow. Perhaps I can find one that is worth the money they want for them.

Your tree, btw Judy, is beautiful.
I see that you like multicolor lights too. Michael prefers a single color of lights , then a couple strands of clear ones to brighten it. I guess I don't mind because I have a "junkatorium" style of decorating my trees. I love all sorts of different ornaments. There are only a couple of "musts" in my tree. It MUST have at least one bird(preferably in nest) and it MUST have at least one fabric, bent leg elf.... there are always santas and beads and stuff, but those two things are what I remember most from my parent's tree over the years and I just followed suit.

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 184.6 GW 135

Willpower defines Realm --- Toba Beta

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Mine has good strong metal base to the branches
the first tree I bought looked more natural it had bark on the trunk area but it broke when my cat at the time jumped on it
it must have thought the bird was real
I have a gilded bird in a golden nest that I made years ago
from grass and gold spray paint and glue
there are many hand made ornaments and an egg my son made in 3rd grade I have a humming bird on there I love made from glass and lots of gold glass balls that reflect the lights
I love multi colored lights on the tree
I bought this tree in Sears a long time ago..
I have a lot of glass ornaments angels and birdbaths snowflakes
it only has some of my ornaments on it I still have 2 boxes downstairs I am making it simple
when my kids were small we used to string popcorn for the tree then when we put it outside the birds ate the popcorn
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 50 yrs old and live in SC, was born and raised in Ohio. I have 2 children both adults now. I am a psychic medium, tarot reader. I have high blood...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.