Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I'll wear one, if the guy with the "MOOBS" does too.
totallywiggedout posted:
Anybody seen this one yet?

New Bra Could Help Women Stop Stress Eating December 4, 2013 at 2:54PM by Zoe Bain | 25 Comment What if every time you were in a bad mood or feeling extra stressed you could get a friendly reminder that you probably aren't stuffing your face because of an empty stomach? That's the idea behind an experimental bra created by Microsoft Research. According to Discovery News , sensors built into the bra take into account heart rate, respiration, skin conductance, and movement. The data is then streamed to a smartphone app, which allows researchers to understand the wearers' moods and understand body changes that could lead to stress and ultimately stress eating. The experiment was simply a research project, but who knows, in a few years women might be getting advice straight their bras.
What do you think of the stress-busting bra?

I'm betting this was designed by men. They really aren't as interested in controlling mood eating, as they are concerned about saving their butts when they do something stupid at home..... "ah, Honey? I'm getting a reading that you are sorta stressed... here, let me take out that trash now." A week late, but better late than never, right??

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 184.6 GW 135

Willpower defines Realm --- Toba Beta

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

jis4judy responded:
lol that's so weird LOl
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

parakeet210 replied to jis4judy's response:
HMM. that's something I should invest in! Seriously, the weirder the better is what sells. Seen the flying car?
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170

totallywiggedout replied to parakeet210's response:
I've been waiting for flying cars all my life! I was a "Jetsons" baby.

huggs
k

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
yeah Me Too! ha ha.... I loved all those old cartoons. Mickey Mouse is dear and clear to my heart!

huggers friend and whenever you go to bed sleep tight

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170

mog1026 replied to parakeet210's response:
I saw this on the news and thought it would be extra helpful if the smart phone could slap that food out of your hand!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

parakeet210 replied to mog1026's response:
Well Kathy that's what the round lil vacuum cleaner is for. Did you know that they have an attachment just for what you're talking about. It's programmable from what I understand!

roflmao

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170

totallywiggedout replied to parakeet210's response:
To this, I have to add. If you really want to know what vacuum attachements can do. watch Jeff Daniels' " Super Sucker". It's a howlingly raunchy romp of a video.

huggs
k

ausgram replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Oh gosh, whats next? Ha ha. All kinds of gimmicks to make money but does that help us lose weight? No, pushing away from the table or snacks and exercise is the only way! Too bad, huh? ha ha!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im a 17 year old girl. Next fall i will be a senior in high school. All ive ever wanted is to walk into a room and have people stare cause i look..wel...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.