3 oz strawberries
1 C black coffee
Dinner plan for today is Steak mushrooms broccoli or spinach
sweet potato or baked russet
salad with the usual rainbow of ingredients
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

totallywiggedout responded:
Judy, is that steak and mushrooms or is it the mushrooms soaked in A1 that someone suggested(I think Kali) some time ago? Those sounded good, but for the life of me, I never think to make them.

I'm not walking today. Headachey from the pressure system coming in.
I hear we are in for a huge cold front moving across the entire midwest, so everyone, please be careful and make sure you are ready for it.
Our temps here have been in the mid 70s the last couple of days and are supposed to drop way down into the low 30s between tonight and tomorrow.

Breakfast
egg n greens w/ 1/2 slice bacon, some onion and diced tomato

going shopping to look at fake-o tree options

Lunch
vanilla protein shake w/ chias

gym
30 min recumbant bike
pool weight resistance training and laps

Afternoon snack
Oikos greek yogurt

Dinner
4 oz chicken breast, sauteed in evoo, w/ Ital seasoning and garlic
oven roasted sweet potato slices

PM snack if needed
crunchy roasted seasoned chick peas

huggs everyone!
k
Kim SW 253 CW 184.6 GW 135

Willpower defines Realm --- Toba Beta

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning!

AM weight- 283.8

Breakfast was 1 1/4C Kashi Go Lean, 3/4C skim and an apple.

Lunch will be venison meat loaf (6oz) and 1 1/4C broccoli and baby carrots.

Boyfriend is making wheat pasta for dinner w meat, sauce and onions, etc. I will measure out 1 1/4 C of it and get a bag of the frozen zucchini, cooking it with Italian seasoning and Parmesan. Maybe that will keep me from getting seconds of his spaghetti. (It seems when he cooks, he makes a huge pot of something, and we eat til we are gonna burst. He is a really good cook! The further into this journey I go, I have learned to cook just enough because I know how I am about taking seconds. I just gotta plan for the days that he cooks.)

Unsure about exercise today. Will post if I do any intentional exercise.

Everybody have a good day!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

rachael2011 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi Kim. That IS a big drop...the mid 70's to the low 30's! Stay warm. BTW, I always read your menus for the day; they inspire me.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

totallywiggedout replied to rachael2011's response:
Rachael,
I'm not one to eat the same things every day. I just can't. I love chicken, but it's gotta be one of many dishes that I rotate out. I wish that I could stay with a few things, but by palette and my willpower just won't have any of that. LOL

I'm a protein nut. You know that. Just do what you can for yourself, take inspiration where you can find it and adjust things that sound good, to your own taste , and slide it into your own journey at will.

huggs
k

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi Kim no it is steak and mushrooms no A1 for me too processed ..
I like variety too but most of my dinners are plain
soon I will be making beef stew it is a winter dish ..
I ove the oven roasted sweet potto slices I spray them with butter flavored spray and sprinkle a bit of cinnamon..

Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

parakeet210 replied to jis4judy's response:
That sounds good Judy! I'm back in the abyss fumbling around. sigh... O well with good nutrition I must help myself.

1 piece protein toast and 1 tsp smuckers no sugar orange marmalade
1 small handful mixed nuts with craisins in it
1 coffee so far w/ 2 creamers 1/2N1/2

I'm not real good at planning except dinners yet. we have turkey in the house now so i'll prob have the wheatthiin turkey sandy and some fruit and or left over sweet and sour.

I made a double batch.
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170

ausgram responded:
Morning everyone. Thought I'd better stick my nose in here before you forget who I am. LOL

Weigh in - 187

Brkfst - 1 cup of fresh pinapple

Lunch cabbage and noodles. I may leave the noodles out. I want to do something with this cabbage I bought, so thought I would cook it with some carrots and a tad bit of pork steak cut up. I'm not a pork lover so it will be just a small amount. I decided to eat like I should and never mind that fussy hubby of mine. Errrrrr! LOL

Have to walk on my treadmill today, it's only minus 6 out right now. Not going to warm up much more, maybe to 0. but the sun is out so that makes one feel better. Right?
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

totallywiggedout responded:
Minus 6...... MINUS SIX!?????? OMG stay inside , don't lick the playground equipment, don't take a leak outside unless you like wearing yellow icicles...... lol, had to say that

huggs
k

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Hi Aus minus 6 is cold we have a warmish 45 in my area
not much sun but it does creep out some//
I like cabbage carrots and pork sounds like an Irish boiled dinner
I took a lovely walk today it was nice had to open my coat because it was warmish stay warm Aus
Hugs Judy

justmejust replied to jis4judy's response:
Making crock pot roast, potatoes, carrots, onions for dinner. it smells good.

lunch was 2 T natural chicken, cranberry salad on small soft roll, half grapefruit, 2 low salt triscuit, 1 white cracker, cup ff milk, oz baileys, 3 almonds, one walnut, one brazil nut, 3 cup spinach, serving of milk chocolates

breakfast was 2 cup coffee, med. hard boiled egg, 1/4 cup ff milk, half grapefruit, that might be all

exercise was one hour calisthenic class, fun!
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

parakeet210 replied to justmejust's response:
Guess what I weighed this a.m. and tho i'd had my coffee I did get down to 258 from 264! 6 lbs. down to go with the -6 temperature here with Aus. It's a beautiful winter day. Hey Aus turn on some xmas music and dance around to it like you're waltzing!!

My husband is taking me out to dinner tonight for a little celebration! I have a huge destructive behavior I used to partake in. It's been 5 mos. that I haven't done those behaiors!
I do for a change feel like I've really done something good.
My neighbor came up for coffee at noon and I had a muffin for her that hubby baked for daughter. She brought us a bottle of apple raspberry cider to celebrate with!
This celebration means a lot to me. trust me I've had this behavior for big parts of my life and i'm so ready to say goodbye to it permanently.
I don't need it to cope with anymore.... and I've stuck to it for 5 mos. thanks for reading

for lunch I had 3 cuties (Orange) 1 diet dr. pepper and 1 sugar free strawberry banana sugar free jello

Is jello a protein cuz its suppose to be good for your nails.

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170

bigred53 replied to justmejust's response:
Laura that pot roast sounds wonderful. I love dinners like that when it gets colder. I stopped at Pollo Loco last night and got some of their chicken tortilla soup. It was so good and warming and relatively healthy for fast food - chicken, celery, onion, carrots, corn and lots of oregano, garnished with a little cilantro and Mexican cheese with a few thin corn tortilla strips. The price has gone up a dollar since the last time I had any.

So far today I've had my yogurts and pistachios. I'm now working on my celery and canned chicken with a V-8. I might have a grapefruit later. I have no idea what I'll have for dinner.

My sister is moving into her rental house today. It's not too far from her burned up house - maybe a mile.

Keep up the good work everyone!!

Michelle

totallywiggedout replied to bigred53's response:
Pollo Loco?? Am I wrong? or does that translate to "Crazy Chicken"? LOL

You went to a restaurant called Crazy Chicken???? hahahahhaa!

don't mind me.... I'll just chuckle off to Buffalo X'D

huggs
k

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
dinner: 10 slivers of a bloomin onion (white)
1 c. of potatoe soup (white)
green - chives
red - tomatoes
1/2 piece of chicken breast
green- broccoli
orange - carrots
yellow- yellow squash

2 thin slices pumpernickel small loaf bread
2 glasses of wine

The soup I shouldn't have had and the bloomin onion I could have had only 3 or 4 slivers.

It was the best meal I've been to for a very long time!
the spirit was right and I have had a great night!!!! My daughter even got me a congratulations card and a 15.00 starbucks card in it!

I'm absorbing this and feeling really good about this.

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have always had a job that involved being at a computer..resulting in health related issues, the biggest one is my weight. I just retired (I think) ...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
26 of 27 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.