Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Requesting weight loss challenge
justmejust posted:
Okay, so though my weight has remained stable since Kim's first 3 week challenge this past summer I am wondering if another volunteer group challenge would kick me back into increased reducing. Anyone else feeling this way? We would need a leader!

By the way, Judy, your rainbow posts are keeping me from regaining and are keeping me focused on nutrition, so please do not stop if someone starts a temporary challenge.

Huggs all around!
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

ausgram responded:
I pass!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

totallywiggedout responded:
I'm thinking. Just so you know I'm not ignoring it... lol.

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 184.6 GW 135

Willpower defines Realm --- Toba Beta

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
I NEED it but I'm not sure I'm ready for it yet. I'm having trouble finding my mojo at the moment. I'm lost at 213 and need to find my way back.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

justmejust replied to mog1026's response:
Hey Kim, how about you and I do one just the 2 of us then? We are nearly the same weight right now!
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

parakeet210 replied to justmejust's response:
I can't do right now as i'm just trying to get the td weight off and I've succeeded!!
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170

totallywiggedout replied to justmejust's response:
Laura,
Can we start next early next week? I'm game for Monday if you are. I can start the morning posts and anyone that wants to join in can just hop on board.
You are right. I'd like to lose a few before Christmas and I need a nudge in the right direction.

Huggs
k

justmejust replied to totallywiggedout's response:
That would be great, Kim!
Laura

mog1026 replied to justmejust's response:
Aaarrrgh! You're killing me! You know I can't stand to be left out!

Milton, Paradise Lost

totallywiggedout replied to mog1026's response:
How did I know you'd be joining us???? WELCOME KATHY! Get your soapbox out so that you can start broadcasting what a terrible nasty slavedriver I am.

huggypoooo dahlingk!
k

ausgram replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Ohhhhhhhhh Your killing me too. I'm with Kathy, I don't want to be left out.
Christmas is only a few days away, you will be good to lose anything during these next couple weeks. But ok, count me in.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
Laura baited the hook, Aus. lol, I'm as bad as you are.... I see the bait and , well let's just say I'm not just a glutton for food, but also a glutton for punishment!

It's all Laura's fault this time around! She called us out.

Where's Rachael? She's hiding.... but I can feel her lurking.

huggs
k

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
AUSSIE! hahaha. The last thing I thought here before I went to sleep is that I BET you'd hop on too! But I'm warning myself...I can't go too low with the calories because my hair is still falling OUT! (I'm seeing the dermatologist this Monday). I'm thinking I should stick with 1200 instead of the 1700 I seem to be chobbling down the last month or so. Cookie Exchange invite in the mail last night. Yikes!

Milton, Paradise Lost

parakeet210 replied to mog1026's response:
I know I know......See last time I tried I messed up really bad and I'm afraid i'd be stirred up tis time too so since kim said we can jump on as needed? DID I Understand right Kim?
I think I'll do that
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170

totallywiggedout replied to parakeet210's response:
So, what is this, Keet? Sort of like standing on the edge of the dock, swinging your arms back and forth, taking deeper and deeper breaths until you work up enough courage to jump in with the rest of us? lol... you fence sitter, you!
Come on in, Keet! The water's fine!

yes, whenever you feel like joining in that would be great. Even if you don't, you can lurk and watch the rest of us tubing down the river, beer cans in hand

huggs
k

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a mom of three great kids, and the wife of an incredible husband. In all I'd like to lose about 90 pounds....but I am planning to break it do...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.