Skip to content
Requesting weight loss challenge
justmejust posted:
Okay, so though my weight has remained stable since Kim's first 3 week challenge this past summer I am wondering if another volunteer group challenge would kick me back into increased reducing. Anyone else feeling this way? We would need a leader!

By the way, Judy, your rainbow posts are keeping me from regaining and are keeping me focused on nutrition, so please do not stop if someone starts a temporary challenge.

Huggs all around!
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

Spotlight: Member Stories

It took me many years to put on this extra 100 lbs plus and I know it will take me some time to get it off but one day at a time and God by my side I ...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
64 of 79 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.