1 grapefruit
1/4 C heart to heart
1/4 C raisin bran
1/2 c bran flakes
1/2 C ff milk
2.3 oz strawberries
1 C black coffee

will be taking a walk today yesterday was all shopping
Dinner will be more boneless skinless chicken breast this time with broccoli or brussel sprouts sweet potato and another salad
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy responded:
Oh crap I put Sunday in the header it should be Saturday

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

abnersmom responded:
Morning all! Been MIA for a couple of days- so busy!

Breakfast: 1 egg scrambled in 1tsp butter, 1 piece whole wheat toast, black coffee Lunch: salad, banana Dinner: chicken, broccoli and carrots Snack: Apple Did better with exercise this week, but still struggling getting it in every day! Will walk later when it warms up a bit. Going from 75 degrees to a high today of 35 is too much for me!

Happy Saturday!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

parakeet210 replied to abnersmom's response:
This is Saturdays color

I have no color this am

1 sm homemade poppy seed muffin and 2 cuppa w 2 for vanilla crmers

Thanks
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning.

Breakfast/ lunch was 3 eggs scrambled w onions and a 1/2 slice cheese topped w salsa. I also had 4 pieces of lightly buttered wheat toast. Yes...4. I had 2 and instead of waiting for my food to settle I made 2 more to "finish up the bread in the bag". Ugh.

Am going to applebees or chili's or some such place with the group home tonight, will write what I end up getting.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

mog1026 replied to rachael2011's response:
I love Christmas cards except when it's time to address them. Then I hate them. Just saying.

Breakfast this morning was like Rachael's. 2, yes 2, English muffins with marmalade. Sigh. Still missing my mojo since the wedding. I need to lose the weight but having trouble with the motivation. Portions are too large, noshing at night. But on the plus side...still mindful of colors and nothing with zero nutrition in the house. Oh except some hot cocoa which I had last night. Sigh. I guess I should find some sugar free but I hate artificial sweeteners. Or maybe just plan for it occasionally when it is cold outside and in.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 207.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
Hi Kathy My hubby took over the Christmas cards a while back so I don't even remember addressing them maybe you should ask hubby to do that chore .. about hot chocolate I make mine with1 C fat free milk and 2 T ovaltine the malt one 2 T of cocoa powder it is not low calorie it is my winter indulgence and so good I sometimes add a bit of whipped cream
my cocoa is loaded with nutrients but no colors
and no fats some sugar in the ovaltine comes to 160 calories with out the whipped cream
I make room for it some days during winter

Hugs Judy

ausgram replied to jis4judy's response:
Hmmmm, none of your breakfast's look very colorful unless you are saying, "light brown, dark brown, white, yellow" is colorful. ha ha ha!! At least mine was colorful. I had a white and yellow egg, red piece of bacon, brown hashbrowns, red strawberry jam on my white and brown biscuit and dark brown coffee. Hee hee,

I walked 20 mins today on my treadmill. That's up 5 mins from all week. How am I doing Judy?

Ohhh boy, mentioning Christmas cards. I better go dig mine out. I love getting them too but you gotta send them to get them. ha ha Right?
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
a heck Ausie My breakfast had at least 2 colors
red strawberries and purple raisins that grapefruit was a red one
the idea is to have a complete rainbow at the end of a day of healthy meals . and yes Ausie that's good to increase your time on the treadmill . but if you bundled up and walked outside the cold air would give you a bonus calorie burn But not in 6 or below temps wait till it is in the 30s and 40s
Hugs Judy

parakeet210 replied to jis4judy's response:
Lunch was: 21 mixed nuts. 170 calories One Starbucks my drink u all know 140 c. I always have lots of water

Dinner?

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170

rachael2011 replied to rachael2011's response:
I ended up at Applebee's and had one of their under 550 calorie chicken meals, I was thinking of this challenge when I ordered. It had zucchini, red peppers, onions and potatoes. I also got a side salad and used 1/3 of the vinaigrette dressing . I could have done a whole lot worse there so I am not unhappy w my choice.

Busy day, but not a whole lot of exercise.

Aus- Good for you for increasing your treadmill time!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 281.6 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

parakeet210 replied to rachael2011's response:
dinner: 1 springroll dabs of sweet n sour
1 lettuce wrap chicken and veggies
steamed chicken and mixed veggies dabbed with sweet n sour
I tried the sauce they use for beef and broccoli icky poo poor in
to salty
2 diet coke
1 swiss mocha drink w/ cinnamon latte (these are the international foods tin drinks.... 30 cal tablespoon and a 1 and 11/3
so I had 5 servings Opps Realize need to use smaller cup
and give away the cinnamon latte cuz its higher in calories and everything
I had the stupid sweet tooth tonight : I had 12 dark chocolate covered pomegranet seeds and a 1/2 c. orange juice

I should have had a piece of fruit but I thoughIt all I had was citrus.................
So I had the following rainbow
green: snow peas, asparagus, zuchinni broccoli

red: peppers
yellow; summer squash corn
Purple: onion
yum great dinner!! healthy with not horrible additives a little sweet and sour dabbed on the whole meal.... Maybe a 1/2 tsp.

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've always been bigger than other girls. I was an 8 pound baby and my weight never stopped increasing. I think genetics are partially to blame bu...More

Helpful Tips

8 Habits for Successful Losers
This Article from Readers Digest has great habit tips. Some you may already know .. you just have to keep reminding yourself from time to ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.