3 slices banana
a sprinkle of cinnamon a drop or 2 of vanilla
1/4 T honey
1 1/2 walnuts
water

1 C black coffee
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

ausgram responded:
Morning Judy and all who come after me. Another cold morning, but not below 0 finally. It's 3 degrees out. Warming up some. LOL

We have our long treck out to Cope today. Going to have to watch what I eat out there after church. They always have so much. But one thing, they always have salad, so I will concentrate on that.

Breakfast - 2 cuties, 1 cup of coffee

Will come back tonight to check on everyone. Ha.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

abnersmom responded:
Morning! Another dreary, cold day here.

Breakfast: toast, black coffee Lunch: salad, balsamic vinaigrette Dinner: making a pot roast with lots of veggies, will eat a small serving of the meat and then plan to use the leftovers to make a veggie beef soup.

Rain supposed to let up this afternoon so hope to get a walk in. No plans today for a change so hope to get Christmas cards done, some cleaning, laundry, wrapping and Christmas movie watching done.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

jis4judy responded:
I forgot dinner plans for today
Pork chop with onions
baked russet potato ff sour cream
either zucchini or Brussel sprouts
salad
I made some broth yesterday plan to make some soup for tomorrow
I have a doc appointment tomorrow just a check in for my eyes to see how they are doing my guess is they are fine
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

parakeet210 replied to jis4judy's response:
Hey Judy please let us know about when ur peepers get the info. Best of luck!

Keet
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170

parakeet210 replied to parakeet210's response:
Hi Aus ...."........we're havin a regular heat wave aren't we Debbie. Man pot roast sounds so good!! I'm making stuffed meat loaf, haven't made it for a long time. Not my fav bur will have a sliver.. I'm also making navy bean soup w/ the ham bone I have.

Breakfast I sure need to learn to say No,, Dh went out and bought donuts. Ugh Had a donut chocolate eclair. Sorry, I need to learn to just not eat crap, and if it get thrown away so be it!! Maybe if he quits buying food food. Food, But that won't happen Had steamed chicken and red peppers green onions,white onions,orange carrots, broc baby corn dabs of sweet n sour Diet dr pepper As always water

Snack: popcorn

Dinner small slice meatloaf 2 oz Navy bean soup 1bowl Was lad w/ balsamic vinegar and 3 sprinkles W/ lots of veggies I. It
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170

totallywiggedout replied to parakeet210's response:
Keet, donuts are one of my no go's..... If I buy a dozen , I want to eat the dozen....I just cannot stop with them. Like eclairs, the long johns with the chocolate frosting and the vanilla cream filling..... Like crack cocaine to me. So I know where you are coming from with those.

Just Say NO. babycakes. It'll hurt less emotionally if you do.

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 192.2 GW 135
c5 192.2, 190.3,

Willpower defines Realm --- Toba Beta

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Oh kimmie eclairs are one of my forbidden foods now
I used to love them but one leads to 2 and so on with that kind of thing, I believe if we looked into how donuts etc are made they are probably full of trans fats and high frucos corn syrup.. both forbidden ingredients
well today it is cold and the roads are full of black ice
I will have to use the bike in the basement for my exercise today
Hugs Judy

bigred53 replied to jis4judy's response:
Oh man - when I was a little girl my mother used to make eclairs and cream puffs. Nothing like it. We had a cow and she would skim the cream off and whip it with a little sugar and vanilla. OMG the best stuff in the world!!! Just give me the whipped cream and forge the rest. I still love it but I have a mental block about buying good old Redi-Whip...lol. I always wish they made bigger cans of it too...lol

Michelle

totallywiggedout replied to bigred53's response:
My mom made cream puffs too. She filled ours with vanilla pudding then put the cap back on, and squirted hersheys over the top and a little powdered sugar dusting.

I really sorta miss those, and her.

huggs
k
c5 192.2, 190.3, 189.2,

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Like I said before Kim I had this baking habit I used to make cream puffs and eclairs cheesecakes any kind of cake 'I baked breads too
I used to make candy too I gave up that activity because I liked all my own creations .
now I only bake on holidays like thanks giving and Christmas and I limit what I bake .. to 2 things at Christmas and 1 for thanksgiving
Hugs Judy

bigred53 replied to jis4judy's response:
I used to bake a lot too - bread, cookies, cinnamon rolls. I would give a lot of it away to friends and neighbors tho. I make a kick-a** lemon meringue pie too. I'd rather just have the filling. I've really been craving some of my cinnamon rolls but right now it's just too much trouble to make them. Thank goodness for laziness at times...lol. I used to make Texas Sheet Cake too and bring it to work. That to me is the best chocolate cake in the world. At one time I even had the recipe memorized...lol.

Michelle

abnersmom replied to jis4judy's response:
I used to bake a lot of bread, rolls, etc. too (not many sweets except Christmas cookies though). Like you, Judy, except for my whole wheat bread, I rarely bake anymore. I will make rolls for Christmas dinner and I have to make cinnamon rolls for my daughter-in-law every year.

I think it helps me to keep my meals simple - I don't think about food as much!!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

totallywiggedout replied to bigred53's response:
Oh, Jeez....Texas Sheet cake! With the cooked frosting, poured onto the hot cake...... ohhhhhhhhh, God! YUMMMMMMMM

All through elementary school and into middle school, my best friend's grandma baked one of those for us to take camping with my parents. We'd eat from that thing all week long. She made a really big, sheet cake on one of those really thick industrial aluminum pans like the hospitals use...... just stupendous!

sigh....

lol
huggs
k
c5 192.2, 190.3, 189.2,189,

totallywiggedout replied to abnersmom's response:
I still bake. I have to. It's theraputic for me.
I do tend to give a lot away. Like I'll make two cakepans of cinnamon rolls and send a full pan with Michael to the guys at work. Cookies too.
Pies, only on holidays, cakes, only on birthdays...... brownies, sigh, brownies.... about once every 3-4 months now..
lol

huggs
k
c5 192.2, 190.3, 189.2,189,

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello. I am happy to find this group! Over the last 10 years, I have allowed the pounds to creep up slowly. Now I find myself 57 pounds overweight! I...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.