Skip to content
C5 Day 6, Saturday 12/14/13
rachael2011 posted:
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 285.2 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

rachael2011 responded:
Hi all. Last night was bad so I am trying to keep it super light today. If I find that I am getting hungry, I made some hard boiled eggs or wheat pasta w diced tomatoes or something. I know what you are supposed to do when you screw up...not "diet", not starve yourself, just start back on your healthy eating plan eating balanced meals. But that is not what I am gonna do. I ate a bunch of crap last night so I am gonna make some of those calories count towards today.

Breakfast was an orange and a cup of tea.

Lunch will be 1/2 can of green beans and a hard boiled egg.

Will keep you posted on dinner.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 285.2 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

jis4judy responded:
Hi Rachael I had that same problem I confused tired with hungry quite a lot that's why the cut off time is so important for me
good luck getting it averaged out
todays weight 150.5

breakfast today the oatmeal with craisins apples ff milk walnuts cinnamon and a few drops vanilla not much color there just red but this breakfast keeps me full for a while and it is freezing outside did my walk anyway bundled up and went approx. 300 cals

Dinner will be pork chop onions small baked russet potato fat free sour cream most likely broccoli but could be brussel spouts salad

pomegranate

Nuts
yogurt and berries
for the evening meal
If I have room I will have apple and peanut butter or hot cocoa
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 replied to jis4judy's response:
Frustrating weight today, up .4 and my calories were good. Who knows why. Last time I would have cut my calories but I'm not doing that again. I'll stay around 1200 for a while and see how it goes. Not feeling funny or snide lately Miss Kim. Just trying to find my way. That weight gain this fall really threw me for a loop. Thank goodness for this place and this challenge. It snapped me out of it.

Weight - 214.6
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 217 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

ausgram responded:
Hi Rachael - Glad SOMEONE started this. I just knew Judy would. But that's ok.

Weigh-In 185 finally back where I should be. Now to lose 5 more the rest of this month. Think I can do it?

I walked on my treadmill listening to Christmas music with my Walkman, I know, that's old but I don't have all those new fangled technology things. Ha. But I walked tooo long. I thought I was going to pass out when I got off the treadmill. I walked for 25 minutes, something I haven't done before and at a 2.7 rate. Wooo, I'm beat. Carl said to stick to 20 mins for a while till I'm used to that. Well, I thought I was use to it but apparently not. I'm shaky and weak from that. Wow, I am so out of shape. 71 is not a fun age.

Ok, I had 2 tangerines for brkfst, not cuties. ha ha ha Kim!!

For lunch I'm having spegetti. And trust me our spegetti I make is low cal and low sodium. I started fixing that when Carl had his heart attack. Its not as good as Prego or some of those others but at least this is healthier. That will be all I will have today, oh a salad too but then that'll be it. Maybe some yogurt tonight around 7ish.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

parakeet210 replied to rachael2011's response:
Hey Rachael I get the thing that's going on. I kept loosing 5-6 .. For me I thought ok I can have that party in my mouth and I would also eat crap!! It's really hard to break that cycle. When this challenge came up I decided yeah after kimmie called me out cuz I was sittin on the fence. Gave me courage!!

It really has come to 95% I'm eating healthy and 5% I'm not. I cb wrong but that's what I think.

Is this applicable to u?? I feel by taking this challenge GREAT idea Laura,, That I'm committing to myself to challenge myself to a healthier life all around,,so that what's going on for me..

Lots of challenges for this season..
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 261.6

parakeet210 replied to mog1026's response:
Keep trying Kathy!! I really think about having made this commitment to myself!! You r worthy of being healthy sweet pea!

tweety 'keet'

parakeet210 replied to parakeet210's response:
For some reason my post for daily didn't post

I've lost 5 lbs to date and am really happy I don't want to yo yo these off!! Breakfast The famous Judy oatmeal Lunch 1 vans all grain waffle w/ sugar free syrup 1/2 c orange juice and 1 clementine. The waffle had 10 grams of protein

Dinner. Either a small amount do something I like or aa bit of something low in bad stuff

tweety 'keet'

parakeet210 replied to parakeet210's response:
1 activia blk cherry
15 red seedless grapes took the chart kim had and was eating to much sugar and decided I needed to try that chart so that's working

Hey where is Kim??

tweety 'keet'

mog1026 replied to parakeet210's response:
One of those snowy days. It was a good day to pull out the slow cooker so I made a center cut pork loin. It's nice to have dinner for tomorrow too!

Weight 214.6

Breakfast - English muffin, butter, apple butter

Lunch - roast beef on rye, LF mayo, lettuce, apple

Dinner- 2 1/2 oz pork, 1/3 yam, broccoli, 1/4 c baked beans, banana, cherries, 2 peach slices, blueberries, 2 oz grape juice

Snacks - 100 cal microwave popcorn, 90 cal cup of cocoa

Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
I know I'm worthy Tweety. No self esteem problems here . And I won't give up either. I needed this challenge to snap me out of my post-wedding let-down and subsequent weight repounding. (What a sad word LOL!) It's working because the junk is gone again from my daily log. I don't care if it comes off slowly. I just want it to STAY off!

Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
YES AUSSIE! You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT!

Does anyone notice that people are disappearing from this room? It's like some episode of the Twilight Zone. Do do do do. Do do do do.

Milton, Paradise Lost

totallywiggedout responded:
God, I'm sorry guys.
I forgot that today was "Duck Commander Christmas" along the river. The boys and Monica got us up at the crack of dawn to feed us breakfast (2 reg 6" pancakes, btw) , then we were out the door.
I just got back in.

There were art and food venders , the whole downtown Antique alley was open , all the bars were serving drinks in plastic cups like in Vegas, so you could walk and drink..... lol....dog costume parade, Duck Commander guy "look alike" contest, river float parade, then finally fireworks.
It was pretty fun, altogether.

Anyway.
Breakfast, (2) 6" Pancakes with sf syrup, 1 black coffee w/ stevia

Lunch
1 "walking taco" , heavy on the lettuce and tomato, light meat and cheese.
1 lg unsweetened iced tea

Afternoon "perk" , 1 walking daquiri, couldn't resist and didn't want to, lol

Dinner, we finally left and walked to a nearby restaurant and I had 2 beef fajitas, no cheese, no chips/salsa, lettuce,guac, salsa verde and 3 Tblsp mex rice.

Big fun day, but it was chilly and rainy most of it. Still fun, but now my head is ringing from so much commotion. They estimated about 30k people off and on downtown today. Sensory overload.

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 192.2 GW 135
c5 192.2, 190.3, 189.2,189,

Willpower defines Realm --- Toba Beta

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

justmejust replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Everyone posting is doing so great! Kathy you are doing it, and everyone. I forgot to weigh this a. m., but all is good. Jeans are loose today. My jeans and tops have been getting lose, then snug, then back again. Breakfast was 1 wheat French toast with blueberries, cinnamon, powder sugar, flax, couple walnuts, banana, cup coffee, ff milk, lunch was t bone, half potato , asparagus, 4 choc chip cookies, ff milk, dinner was apple, mixed nuts, yogurt, cherries, honey, lemon wedge, hot tea, oz. milk chocolate earlier.
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

mog1026 replied to justmejust's response:
Forgot to post total daily calories - 1150

Milton, Paradise Lost

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello everyone, I'm a 46 year old mother of a son, two dogs, and two fish...LOL. I'm married and really need to loose this weight for myself. ...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar: All you need to know
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristin-kirkpatrick-ms-rd-ld/dangers-of-sugar_b_3658061.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.