Skip to content
C5, DAY 8, Dec 16 REMEASURE DAY
totallywiggedout posted:
5 days ago totallywiggedout responded: C5, Beginning stats for all Challengers participating...

Laura 182.4 lbs and 276.25 total inches
Aus 188 lbs and 321 Total inches (big toes added in)
Keet 261.6 lbs and 405.75 total inches
Kali 188 lbs no measure
Judy 151.5 lbs no measure
Michelle participating, no weight/no measure
Kim 192.2 lbs and 303.5 total inches
Kathy 217 lbs and 318 total inches
Rachael 287 lbs and 394.5 total inches
Abby is letting us know how her weightloss is going, very well, btw
Pink is chiming in with her journey
Debbie is Sergeant support
Amber is running, and running and ..... lol

Angel has belatedly chimed in and may join us. to be continued....
Ok so at this point we have 8 people's beginning group weight totaling in at 1667.7 lbs....... 8 challengers , 15 days total for this challenge, let's shoot for a group weight loss goal of
22 lbs total

We have 6 of us measuring atm, Beginning Group inches totaling in at 2019 inches..... 6 "weighers" , we need to shoot for a total group loss of 11.5 inches for this challenge.

GOOOOOOD MORNING! It's early early early and dark!
Today is remeasure day, ladies
It's time to break out those measuring tapes and step on that nasty liar, the bathroom scale.....

Then POST IT! Not to your forehead either. Right here on this Discussion Day.

Kim, AM weight 188.2 lbs
Bust 40"
Waist 37.25"
Lower Tummy 43.5"
Hips 43.5"
Rt Bicep 14.5" , Left Bicep 14.5"
Rt and Left Wrists 6" each
Rt Thigh and Left Thighs 25.25" each
Rt and Left Calves 15.25" each
Rt and Left Ankles 8.75" each
Total Starting Measurements 303.75" , Total Change + .25" grrrr
Starting Weight 192.2 , Mid Challenge Weight 188.2 , Total loss 4#

Breakfast
2x blk coffee w/ stevia
Egg n greens

AM walk with Holly

more later, have a great morning

huggs
k

gw 135

If you can't do something willingly and joyfully, then don't do it. If you give up drinking, don't go moaning about it; go back on the bottle. Do. As. Thou. Wilt.--- Peter O'Toole

FirstPrevious12NextLast

totallywiggedout responded:

MONDAY Dec 16, C5
gw 135

If you can't do something willingly and joyfully, then don't do it. If you give up drinking, don't go moaning about it; go back on the bottle. Do. As. Thou. Wilt.--- Peter O'Toole

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
I'm not able to measure till after shower. Weight is 255.6

Breakfast

Usual. Coffee. Sugar free creamer herein known a skims creamer (I'm going to try this a few days to see if I can get used to it cuz it's pretty bland) Judy's cinnamon misc nut craisin oatmeal w wanilla. Love this stuff

Measurements w/ weigh in today to come. Morning Kim!! Top 'o the day to all who come after this post. Reward selves w/ non food reward.

Keet
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Good morning Kim
weigh in 152

breakfast

1/2 c bran flakes
1/3 c heart to heart
1/2 c ff mik
3 oz strawberries
4.2 oz orange
1 C black coffee

Dinner plans are
boneless skinless chicken breast zucchini
tiny red potato salad

I can say because that's what is left will be shopping tomorrow

not much exercise yesterday my pats only score 20 points and they lost
we have a mess out side ice and snow allover the place
will have to makr friends with the recumbent bike not my favorite
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
GOOD MORNING USA! Feeling perkyv:-)

weight - 214

Waist - 42.5

Hips - 45.5

Tummy - 46

Bust - 45

Biceps - 15/15

Wrists - 6.75/6.75

Thighs - 22/22

Calfs - 15.5/15.5

Ankles -8.5/8.5

Measurement total - 314.5 inches

Total inches lost - 3.5

Total weight lost - 3 lbs
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 217 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

justmejust responded:
Good morning Kim, Kathy, Keet, Judy and everyone else!

my weight today is 183.4
my measurements have not changed so total is same as day 1

breakfast today was coffee, ff milk, ww toast, cinnamon, tsp rasberry jam, hard boiled egg

exercise
15 min stretches
55 min aerobic class

Cheers!
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

ausgram replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Gooooood morning everyone!! Mondays, hmmm, not sure I like Mondays. I love Wednesdays. Love, love, love that day.
Oh. ok, weighing and measureing.

Weigh-In - 186

Waist - 41.5

Hips - 47

upper Tummy - 41

Bust - 43.5

R.Bicep - 13

L.Bicep - 13

L Wrist - 6.75

R Wrist - 7

R thigh - 23

L thigh - 23

R calf - 15

L calf - 15.5

Ankle - 9 each

Shock, shock, I lost some inches. Must be from all that walking. YAY! And especially my upper tummy. I hate, hate that roll.
I'm skipping my big toes. ha ha. I was on a roll last week, but not rolling so fast today. :0
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

bigred53 replied to ausgram's response:
Happy Monday everyone!

Well, I survived Sizzler! I had some crab salad, spaghetti salad (nasty) and spinach salad that had slivered almonds, craisins and a raspberry vinegrette - very good. I got the steak and lobster dinner with baked potato and only ate half of it. Had the other half for dinner last night plus two chicken wings and half a piece of bread. I did overdo it with the Pepsi though but I rarely have any kind of soda. And, no dessert at all even though they had some kind of berry cobbler I knew I would be disappointed with how it tasted. My fasting sugar this morning was 59. I'm getting a bit too low with those these days. I didn't feel bad/strange so I didn't worry too much about it.

I had McDonald's oatmeal this morning (300 calories). It had cut up apples, craisins and rasins in it and is very good. Too many carbs for me usually but I rarely have it and I knew I needed to bring my sugar up. I'll probably have an apple and some chicken for lunch or maybe I'll go to this one place that has pretty good side salads. I have some cuties out in my car too - I threw the last of my chips away - they don't really taste good to me any more which is a good thing. I just hate the waste but better in the trash than on my butt...lol.

Still keep forgetting to measure - maybe I should tie the tape measure around my wrist.

I've got to do a little grocery shopping after work - didn't feel like going anywhere over the weekend. I did take the day off Friday and got my hair and nails done. My hair is kind of silver now - it's a work in progress just like me. I don't mind experimenting with my hair color so my hairdresser loves me...lol.

Have a wonderful day all of you lovely ladies!!

Michelle

totallywiggedout responded:
Just past lunchtime for everyone. We have some Challengers that have chimed in.....

so far, the group has lost 9.5 lbs total. We need the others to chime in for a total, but so far it looks really good.

Since I have to cut off Aus' toes... er, take them from the beginning total or add them in, I think I'll just add them, make her APPEAR fatter (just because she's making me do all this extra work....sigh, poor me!)

Aus, OMG!!! Even with your fat toes added in you're 7 1/4 inches smaller !!!! WOWZA!!
As the lady in the diner said, "I'll have what she's having!"
(If you've never seen Meg Ryan's "diner scene" in "When Harry Met Sally" , you are truly missing one of the funniest scenes since "Blazing Saddles" campfire.

Kathy, Aus and I are doing well with the weightloss too, but ...

Keet has pulled head and shoulders above all of us with a 6# loss for this first week!!
Way to go Keet!!! OMG you're on a roll, lady!

That doesn't diminish Kathy's 3# loss and Aus' 2# loss though. They are trying really really hard to do some things differently.

Judy and Laura, a little up but make no mistake. You have both fairly recently started new exercises that you are building muscle from. A little weightgain and some inches gained may actually be your new "norm" for awhile.
Muscle weighs more than fat. You are getting healthier the more you do.
The main focus on all of our journeys is to get Healthier and to be as toned as possible during and after weightloss.
Never bemoan a little weight gain if it's muscle. Muscle also makes your metabolism burn hotter and faster, which is a mighty good thing indeed.

Waiting on weights and measures of some others, but we are really looking good so far, Challengers!
Way..To ... Go!

huggs
k
gw 135

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
My exercise for today was 30 minutes on the recumbent bike average speed just over 15 miles per hour went 7.6 miles the mileage varied some sometime 14 mph and as high as 18 mph It was a workout to be sure .
2 years ago when I used it I was doing 8-9 miles in 30 minutes with hills programed in This time I am a tad slower and I used just a little tension no hills
I am proud I did it though last time I only lasted 5 minutes LOl
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

kalimiller responded:
Hey guys, just checking in. I've been sick the past two days, so I haven't really been paying that close of attention to my eating. I tend to eat less when I'm sick anyways. Weight is still the same as of this morning. Maybe once I get over being sick I can do a little bit more physically. Looks like everyone is doing really well Keep it up!
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

rachael2011 responded:
Hi all. I am going to have to give you a mid way weight/ measurements 1st thing tomorrow AM, since I was at work til lunch today and didn't wake up w my own scale. When I first get up tomorrow; I promise.

I have been struggling today. Was busy and skipped breakfast and ended up having cubed cheese from a convenience store then a whopper/ fries for lunch/ dinner. Then the boyfriend's Xmas candy that he received as a gift. Half of my weekend was very good and the other half was quite bad, and I am hoping the scale tomorrow shows that the two balanced each other out.

Now I know that stupid whopper isn't gonna fill me up til breakfast so I am searching for ideas that I can have tonight that won't break the scales tomorrow. Popcorn would be filling but the salt will tip the scales for our mid-challenge weigh in. Any ideas?
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 285.2 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

kalimiller replied to rachael2011's response:
Something with some protein would be your best bet. Apple with peanut butter, hard boiled egg, celery with hummus (does hummus have protein?? I personally don't like it...). Apple with peanut butter is my go to snack.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

bigred53 replied to kalimiller's response:
Rachael my dear you need to forget about fries. The BK's here in Cali offer a side salad instead of fries with a combo and if you take half of the bun off your Whopper is much better calorie wise. I know you know this and I also know how difficult it can be to make wise choices - it takes practice and a LOT of self talk. There are times when I want what I want and there is no changing my mind about it.

Kali is right, you do need some protein. Have the popcorn but eat a hard boiled egg with it, drink lots of water and go to bed early.

Michelle

abnersmom replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Great job challengers! Keep it up! Sorry I haven't been on much. Love the holidays but staying busy! Have been exercising n But food has been, well, let's just say holidayish!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 27 years old with a ten month old daughter...I have been heavyset all my life and as i got into high school my weight dropped well ive been going...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.