Skip to content
C5, DAY 10, Wednesday Dec 18 Burn Baby Burn
totallywiggedout posted:
The Ugly truth is , if we had all started here....

We wouldn't be in this mess.

Today has dawned bright and chilly.
I have a really bad headache and sore throat, but am planning a walk later with Holly, and possibly one still later with Bowzer. We all need the exercise.

Breakfast
2x Blk coffee w/ stevia
Vanilla Sugar Cookie Tea Oatmeal w/ 1/2 a banana and 1/4 c blueberries

AM snack will be vanilla protein shake w/ chia seeds

gym workout on recumbant bike 1/2 hour
Pool resistance workout 1/2 hour and 8 laps

Late lunch
1/2 chicken breast w/ steamed spinach

Dinner for everyone else will be Jambalaya
for me.... not a clue yet.

have a great day, and get out there and do something for yourselves!!

huggs
k
gw 135

If you can't do something willingly and joyfully, then don't do it. If you give up drinking, don't go moaning about it; go back on the bottle. Do. As. Thou. Wilt.--- Peter O'Toole

FirstPrevious12NextLast

rachael2011 responded:
Hi Kim and everyone that comes on.

Kim, that pic is adorable!

AM weight 285.8 (back to normal)

Breakfast was Kashi go lean w skim milk, 1 1/2C skim milk w sugar free Hershey's syrup and an orange.

Lunch will be 3 eggs scrambled w 1/2diced onion and a small bowl of butternut squash.

Dinner will be 4-6oz ground venison, diced tomatoes, garlic, onion and 1 C wheat pasta w Parmesan.

Exercise will be a combo of the bike and treadmill for 40 minutes at planet fitness.

Everybody have a great day!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 285.2 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

parakeet210 replied to rachael2011's response:
Baby go!

I could never do that move its a jack lalayne move!! ha ha
So All day for any.where from 1-5 hours i'm running around literally with my head cut off! that's my exercise lately. yesterday it was 60 and I went for a 10 min. walk outside. today its going to be 68-70 so i'm going grocery shopping here in a bit and then maybe walk outside.

tomorrow it will be 35-40 ... .....................

so I forgot to weigh today
breakfast same ole stuff oatmeal and coffee
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

jis4judy responded:
Cute pic Kim
off to a good stRT TODy
weigh in 151 again
breakfast
1.2 C bran flakes
1/4 C raisin bran
1/4 c heart to heart
2.5 oz strawberries
3,7 oz orange
1 C black coffee

did the recumbent bike this morning increased my speed 2 tenths of a mile went 7.8 miles in 30 minutes

just easy tension

Dinner today will be Pork chop baked potato a small one onions salad either green beans or brussel sprouts
my salad will be kina sparce because I sent hubby out to shop on Monday because he was worried about the coming snow so I had him just get green vegies as the result I am out of peppers cuke and very low on lettuce means one day tomorrow without a salad unless I shop a day early
as a result I do have a lot of green vegies because my hubby bout a lot of each one these will not last so I will probably toss some out I explained why buying the big bag od green beans was a waste but I guess it didn't register in his brain Maybe I will make a big stir fry with them to avoid the waste
just venting a bit Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Hi Judy, Kim, Keet and Rachael! I plum forgot to come in here yesterday. I think. ha.

Well, all my busyness is done. Thank the Lord!!! I was so up and stressed yesterday. Glad it's over for another year. Ha.

Weigh in today - 186.

Brkfast 1 tangerine, 1 cup of joe w/c/s

I think I am going to put an antelope roast in my crock pot for our dinner today. Carl just informed me we had several in our freezer. We are getting a side of beef next week. The church out in cope where we co-pastor is paying for it. Nice huh, even tho I don't eat much of it. Carl will anyway. He loves his steak. I could live without it.

I'll be back later. At least I can think now. ha.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

justmejust responded:
The cute picture made me smile today Kim! Thanks, I'm chuckling...
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

justmejust replied to parakeet210's response:
Keet, we do that move in class! For real, I can do it! 8D
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

mog1026 replied to justmejust's response:
I never in my entire life of 65 years ever thought I would know someone who could say...I think I am going to put an antelope roast my crock pot for dinner! Hahahahaha!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 217 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
Weigh in today was 214.4 but I know why. Need to get a little more regular. Ahem!

Breakfast - still the usual engie muffin.

Lunch - pb and j. Sandwich, piece of cheddar with some table water crackers.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 217 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

parakeet210 replied to justmejust's response:
well damn laura you're my hero if you can do that baby's move! cool!!

tweety 'keet'

parakeet210 replied to mog1026's response:
lunch: a banana a starbucks drink and 5 powdered sugar donut holes 470 calories ugh! and I ate the whole thing!

I had to buy bread for my tea party and those darn things were right there .............I thoughd t o those would be fun for tea and I do love them and hadn't had them for years...........

having chicken with peppers, onions and zucchini tonight
marinated in balsamic vinegar a light oil and herbs of all kinds.

tweety 'keet'

shelsangel responded:
WOW that is an adorable baby, I don't know where you find these pictures but they are great.

Breakfast - 1 c special K cinnamin w/pecans, 1 c FF skim milk, banana

Lunch - spinach, lettuce, carrot, tomatoe salad with 2 T pomagraite vinginette dressing, orange, cherry LF yogart

Dinner - 1/4 c ranch beans, 1 c lean hamburger, 1/2c corn chips crushed, diced tomatoes, 1/4 c cheddar cheese, spices, 2 TB salsa, small salad with 2 T raspberry vinergette dressing, might just skip the dressing and throw the lettuce and spinach in with the rest of it, saves time.

Lots of water as usual, walking extra if knees don't hurt to bad today later.

You can do it Ladies GO GO GO Eat that rainbow like Judy taught us. <3
Everything happens for a reason. HUGGS, Jean
SW 301.2 CW 282.0 GW 165 could change after I reach it :-)

justmejust replied to mog1026's response:
Kathy and Aus! You totally cracked me up. Aus did you really put antelope in the crock pot?!?
Laura

ausgram replied to justmejust's response:
Yes Laura I put an antelope roast in the crock pot. I live with a hunter and my son and his sons are hunters and they get antelope every year. You know the old song: "O give me a home, where the deer and antelope roam.........." Right? LOL WEll, it's true, we live out here where the antelope roam. We see herds of them every day.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

parakeet210 replied to ausgram's response:
Heylo Aus!!

So does your hubby and sons dress the game meat or do they send it out?? I must admit I've lived here all my life and never herd (lol) of antelope meat in a crock pot....rock on Aus!!

I think you're the cat's meow. You probably have a lot of them around to keep the mice infestiation down!

tweety 'keet'

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story is I just woke up one day and decided I was tired of being fat. I got tired of wishing that I was skinny girl. Like when I would go to the st...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.