Skip to content
C5, DAY14, Sunday Dec 22
totallywiggedout posted:

Most of us have lived our lives concerned for others.... today let's be allow ourselves to DO for ourselves.

It's important to, sometimes, just Be.

You know what you want.... do everything in your power to get it. If it looks selfish to others that you are spending time on yourself... Tough.

If you need space in the cupboards or need to get THEIR stuff out of the cupboards to make room for YOU and your stuff. Do it.
Someday, they'll understand.
OR, they won't and it'll still be ok.

This is what you need. Do it for you.

I'm going to make this short and sweet so that I can get back to bed.

Holly doesn't stink near as bad, but her collar is perhaps a lost cause, lol

Kim AM weight 183.6
breakfast
Not yet. Can't face it and my throat hurts too bad to contemplate swallowing. ....

so, later, ladies.

Know, that even though I may not be right here....
I AM WATCHING YOU!!!
I expect you to do the same. Watch yourself. Be aware and be careful out there... there are bad foods around every corner, just waiting for their chance to rob you of what you want.

huggs
k
gw 135

If you can't do something willingly and joyfully, then don't do it. If you give up drinking, don't go moaning about it; go back on the bottle. Do. As. Thou. Wilt.--- Peter O'Toole

jis4judy responded:
good morning kim
doggy on lap can only type with one hand
weigh in 151.5
did weight lifting yesterday

breakfast

bran flakes heart to heart ff milk strawberries and orange1c black coffee

dinner plans
baked chicken breast spinach maybe brown rice with mushrooms and the usual salad

hugs judy smiles
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Our poor sick Kim. Holly - now is this a girl or dog? I had it pictured in my mind that Holly was your daughter. If Holly is a dog, my grandma and I used tomato sauce and the smell left.
Anyway, you stay in bed and get better Kim.

Weigh-In 185. I expected that. When you go down a notch the next day it comes back up. But I know I got a handle on the 184 and expect that tomorrow or Tuesday.

I can't just think of myself today - We go out to Cope and I have to be attentive to that congregation. I will when we get home tho, around 5ish.

Breakfast - 2 tangerines 1 cup of joe w/c/s

Don't know what they have in mind for lunch out there in Cope but I'm sure it'll be a big lunch, I just have to be careful what I choose.

Hang in there Laura, Kathy, Keet and the rest of you who show up. hee hee!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
3 parties in 24 hours....sigh, I'll TRY. My intension today is to go for the salad . Feel better Kim.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 217 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

parakeet210 replied to ausgram's response:
Lol Aus. I had thought holly was Kim's daughter until her pictures of her pooch. Gee. Roflmao

I'm up in the weight dept. 255.8 Kim feel better soon! I heard tomatoe soup works for skunk.

I had 280 cal for breakfast and the rest of the day gotta watch and eat a rainbow!!
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

jis4judy replied to jis4judy's response:
update

Dinner was as planned
Doggy went home tonight
I had 2 C green tea with lemon
a small apple with peanut butter
2 oz pistachios

and my yogurt with berries a bit of cereal chia seeds honey
strawberries and blueberries
Calories for the whole day was under 1300
My Patriots won rather big today so I got in 51 jumping jacks 10 for the win 41 high kicks each leg the score was 41 to 7 my pats did great funny thing is I was worried about this particular game because they played the Ravens and they are tough .
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 replied to jis4judy's response:
EXHAUSTED!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 217 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

justmejust replied to mog1026's response:
Hi, breakfast was hot tea, hb egg, whole wheat toast, cinammon
lunch was 2 oz steak, 1/4 white potato, romaine salad, had snacks of piece fudge, mixed nuts, 6 crackers, black beans, grapefruit, m and m's, 3 cookies, 6 grapes, tsp peanut butter, apple, cup spinach, skim milk, oz turkey, not in that order.
guess this is last day of challenge?
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

ausgram replied to mog1026's response:
quit going to so many parties, slow down. ha ha ha!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

kalimiller replied to ausgram's response:
Aussie - Holly is Kim's weimaraner.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

Spotlight: Member Stories

I turned 45 this year and told my doctor enough is enough, I need to do something about my weight (291 lbs.) before I have a heart attack and become d...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.