Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
C5, DAY 15, Monday Dec 23 Settin Goals and Doin it Right
totallywiggedout posted:

Gah! I'm sorry I am now in day 3 of a pretty bad cold. I'm sleeping alot, but don't seem to get any rest. My bones feel like they have all been shattered into little tiny pieces that are jabbing out of my skin. I actually woke up last night thinking that I'd been in another serious car accident.....
Consequently, I have nothing to say. Nothing. My head is so fuzzy, I just cannot think of anything.
I'm so sorry.

Kim AM weight 185.2

Just keep on keeping on, ladies. Hopefully I'll be over the hump of this thing by this evening and will at least be able to blog with abandon...

many huggs
k
gw 135

If you can't do something willingly and joyfully, then don't do it. If you give up drinking, don't go moaning about it; go back on the bottle. Do. As. Thou. Wilt.--- Peter O'Toole

jis4judy responded:
Hi KImmy
are you sure it is a cold and not the flu ?
sound like flu to me

weigh in 150.5

I am happy with that

Breakfast

3.9 oz orange
2,4 oz strawberries
1/2 C bran flakes
1/3 C heart to heart
1/2 C ff milk
1 C black coffee

Dinner plans
pork chop with onions
1 small baked potato
Brussel sprouts or green beans
a salad with the usual

will be doing last minute shopping today because I plan to be busy the next 2 days not so busy I cannot pop in to say hello
Hugs Judy
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Morning Judy and Kim - bad news: weigh-in 186. Course we had a day at cope so you know I didn't do walking, just a lot of driving. I'll fix that today.

Kim get better. Did you get a flu shot this fall? I'm sorry your so sick. Gosh, I hate that feeling.

Gotta go, hubby is bugging me to go to the store and I'm in my lounging clothes to just hang out today around home. Err! Catch you later.

Brkfst: 2 cuties, I mean tangerines, 1 coffee w/c/s
Lunch, have no clue yet.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

kalimiller responded:
Ugh, I feel for ya, Kim. I had a bad cold that just draaaaaagged on and on. I hope you get better soon!
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

parakeet210 replied to ausgram's response:
Morning u three. Kim,Judy, n Aus

Just hangin out here. Will go later to pick up a couple of things

I'm 256 Gained too. Had my teddybear tea party. Fun but exhausting

Going to watch it today n eat a rainbow!! Kim do feel better soon! I hope ur pumping liquids to get whatever u have outta ur body!,

Can anyone here tell me when this challenge ends I don't remember

Breakfast 1.4 cuppa My husband yesterday bought me pumpkin loaf Starbucks brand Yup I ate it for breakfast thiss am
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

bigred53 replied to parakeet210's response:
Hello all!

I'm not very happy with myself after the weekend. A dear lady friend of mine and my sister brought us each a tin of goodies - fudge, peanut butter cookies and turtle brownies. Well, I've eaten all of mine. Then last night I had fried fish (3 pieces) and fries. I didn't eat all of the fries and I did have a dinner salad so I got a little bit of fiber. The fried stuff gave me heartburn so it is definitely off my list of things to eat. Too top it off I just broka a nail! GRRRR.....

I am making some pretty good progress on the baby blanket. It's going to be beautiful. I am so glad my grandmother taught me how to crochet. At least the price of yarn hasn't gone through the roof like so many things have.

I'm hoping to have a better food day today although I've already indulged in a green chili chicken tamale - the first one of the season. BTW it tasted really good but now I feel stuffed which I don't like.

Laters darlings

Michelle

totallywiggedout responded:
Hi all, it's getting pretty late ,but I got a little bit of energy tonight and decided to try to do some grocery shopping for necessities. Then I wanted to finish up my wrapping and actually cook dinner for the first time in 3 days....
I think it's a cold, Judy. The aches come from laying around too much. My arthritis is so bad, it just makes me feel like splintered glass if I settle for too long and 3 days of laying around was WAY too long, lol.

I'm down to a rattly cough and a nose that runs like a faucet with continuous drip.

Breakfast today was 1 scrambled egg w/ ff cheddar cheese
1 english muffin w/ 1 tsp orange marmalade

Lunch was 1/2 chicken breast wrapped into a heart healthy lavash spread with 1 wedge laughing cow light swiss and fig preserves.

Dinner was homemade french onion soup and a 1/2 a ciabatta roll w/ melted mozzerella and sauteed mushrooms.

TOMORROW is C5 FINAL weights and measures!!

Please do your am weigh ins and your final remeasurements and post asap . Christmas is nigh and we must all prepare ourselves for the onset of overindulgence.

huggs
k
gw 135

If you can't do something willingly and joyfully, then don't do it. If you give up drinking, don't go moaning about it; go back on the bottle. Do. As. Thou. Wilt.--- Peter O'Toole

justmejust replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Kim, I think my weight and measurements stayed the same this challenge which is a fantastically good thing considering the Christmas holiday meals and treats. I noticed my muscles are increasing but fat reducing. Some days lately my arm muscles look huge to me in workout class even though I don't feel like I am working out hard at all. Crazy! I do like the way it looks. And no worries with all my 40 lb of fat I still look soft and muscular at the same time. Woot!
Huggs,
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Having weight issues is not new to me. Maintaining a healthy weight has been a life long issue. Being 100+ lbs. overweight is something new. After a f...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.