jis4judy posted:

Good morning Happy New Years eve !!!

weigh in 152
must be the cookies

they should be gone today my hubby is eating them fast

breakfast this morning
oat meal with ff milk craisins honey vanilla apple walnuts
1/2 Small grapefruit 3 slices banana
Planning a steak with mushrooms today for dinner brussel sprouts maybe baked potato and salad of course

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

abnersmom responded:
Happy New Year everyone! I fell off the wagon and this website for the holidays. Hope everyone had a great holiday. I sure did, except for falling and putting a 3 inch gash in my head. No sweating allowed for a few more days and hats are my new best friend since can't wash hair either.

Judy, I have one more party day and then back to eating right. Won't indulge too much tonight and tomorrow - have done too much of that already.

Will try to catch up on reading posts and what's going on with everyone.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

kalimiller responded:
Oh yuck Debbie!! I hope that you heal super quickly!!!

I have my husband's work holiday party tonight - so we'll see how that goes. However, yesterday I was presented with several bad choices and was able to make the wisest decisions that I could. I am proud of myself. And I went on a short walk. I haven't done that in forever!
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

rachael2011 responded:
Hi Judy and Debbie. Glad you are back Debbie!

AM Weight was 285.6.

Breakfast was Kashi Go lean, skim milk and an orange (orange).

Lunch will be scrambled eggs w onion (white) and cooked spinach on the side (green).

Dinner will be at a party tonight so we won't even go there!

I just got in a new exercise video so I am going to try that out for 1/2 hour or so.

Happy New Year's Eve everybody!!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 285.2 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

jis4judy replied to abnersmom's response:
Hi Debbie what happened how did you fall and get a gash on your head Did you slip on ice that's my biggest fear
I hope you heal quick . I have been trying to moderate the indulgences and it seems to be ok still fluctuating in weight after the holidays it should settle down some ..
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mefirstforever responded:
Hi Ladies,

Breakfast
oatmeal
1 slice of multi grain bread
1 laughing cow cheese
1 apple
384 calories

h

<Debbie glad you had great holiday but this 3 inch hop you are ok<

My mouse is going all ove r the place HELP !!!
Helene GW 140 CW 198.6 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

ausgram responded:
Happy New Year, I'm coming in on the tail end.

Weight-In 187

Breakfast - 1 tangerine, 1 cup of coffee
Lunch - 1/2 cup cooked veggies, like cabbage, carrots, onions, mushrooms on top of fried rice. A 1/2 cup of a shake.
Supper - 2 eggs, sm pc of ham 2 toasts.
snack - 2 popcorn squares

I got rid of all my Christmas goodies. They all got eaten by the seniors in our group and what was left I threw away.

Went to Walmart and I did buy a pomegranate Judy. I also got a fresh pineapple. So now I have 4 different kinds of fruits counting the apples and tangerines I already had. I don't count the banana. No color in that. Then I got me some fresh bell peppers, cukes, carrots and lettuce. So I'm planning on eating right for a while. Forever I hope.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

abnersmom replied to jis4judy's response:
Judy, I'm embarrassed to say that I just tripped and hit my head on the corner of a wall- split wide open! I 'm just gifted this way, I guess. It's healing but taking it's own time.

Hope everyone had a safe, fun and happy New Year's Eve celebration. Here's to a healthy new year full of joy, peace ad love!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

ausgram replied to abnersmom's response:
Hey Debbie! I think every one must have stayed up to see the new year in and is sleeping in now. Ho hum.

I gained another stinkin pound. I'm so upset with myself.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

parakeet210 replied to ausgram's response:
Hang in there Aus. We have to make commitments to ourelves. and its very hard. Take care of YOU
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

mefirstforever replied to ausgram's response:
Hi Ausgram,

Great Plan !! Today everything is closed here. So New vegies will be tomorrow for me.

Have a great day all
H
Helene GW 140 CW 198.6 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I just saw the group for the first time today. Hello, three years ago I was a size 24, now I am an 8 and have one size to go. I had a hard time with s...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.