Skip to content
Good Afternoon(:
sagittariusmama posted:
how many minutes a day do you work out?
XoXo

jis4judy responded:
Hi Sagittarius
I work out a minimum of 30 minutes a day but try to get in an hour most days a week
when I can walk outdoors that's when it is easier for me to get an hour walk in
lately I am sort of in side riding a recumbent bike and weight lifting . will do yoga if I am inside any longer , I really love the walking outside that isn't hard for me but doing the bike etc takes more effort
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

sagittariusmama replied to jis4judy's response:
thank you
XoXo

mefirstforever responded:
Good Day SM,

That is a hard question, It depends on many factors and your interests.
I only do stretching right now because of health issues
Here is a few links to start up:

http://www.sparkpeople.com/blog/blog.asp?post=how_much_exercise_you_really_need_to_lose_weight

http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/features/exercise-lose-weight?page=2

I'm sure you will get more tips soon.
Huggs
Helene
Helene GW 140 CW 198.6 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

blondie454u responded:
I workout 2 hours a day most days but I have different goals. I started out just moving and kept adding to it. Start with whatever your body is comfortable with.
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well, my name is Mardee. I am 22 years old and married to my amazing husband for almost 3 years now. And here is my story. I used to be thinner than...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.