Breakfast

1.6 oz orange
craisins
oatmeal
fat free milk
honey
pecans and peanut butter

a decadent breakfast for sure just a small amount though
I woke up late and I have to do shopping today didn't go yesterday because of the snow
dinner is a mystery because I am out of everything depends on what I buy in the perimeter of the store
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

parakeet210 responded:
Hi Judy football today!!! Yeah,, good luck to the broncos for me and patriots for Judy. I feel much better today thanks for thinking of me Judy. Weight 268.2

Breakfast: potetsa and cinnamon coffee latte

Lunch? I have it written down in my bedroom on a white board Along w dinners

I haven't been doing well w food as we had our Xmas and New Years one and within 2 days of each other.

So I have great recipes I got last night and lots of veggies and fruit too
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

jis4judy replied to parakeet210's response:
Hi Keet
both our teams have a bye this week the winners of the weekend get to play our teams next week Fun Huh ? So glad you feel better!

I have been eating a bit more than I planned this past week
resulting in maintaining at a pound or 2 above the desired maintaining mode ... soon I will get a handle on this for some reason snow when it is falling gives me the Hungry horrors
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

parakeet210 replied to jis4judy's response:
Hey Judy I was thinking the pats play this weekend but yeah bye week! Isn't it exciting? If ur east meets my west. Well I'll wager my p.t. Against ur jumping jacks!!

Ya I'm glad I don't have what I thought I had!! So lunch was 1 activia w/ red raspberries and blue blueberries

I'm hungry now so I think I'll have a snack.

U watch u take ur time wen u go out in the snow. I have too not great surefootedness.

Snack will be celery w/ a little pb a fes mixed nuts w craisins on tip too
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi I am Misty. I Live in Arkansas. I have two great kids and a awesome husband. I am 26 years old and finally getting to go to college. I am a Big Gir...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.