Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hey Beautys(:
sagittariusmama posted:
Any good workout DVD'S you ladies suggest ? ...... I have 2 Zumba DVD's they are great I lose like 1 pounds from doing it for 40 minutes plus my daughter joins in too lol. My husband said he will buy me more but I want something else to keep switching off .
XoXo

teairarod1 responded:
hey girl! I just saw that you just started.. I would like some motivation im thinking maybe we could work together.. im looking to lose about 80 pounds also... you can email me directly at teairarodriguez@gmail.com . hope to hear from you!

kalimiller responded:
hmm, I have several workout videos but they are all boxed up still from my move. you could probably look up zumba videos on youtube
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

mefirstforever responded:
Hi SM,
Video's
I have a few, like slim 6, Pilates, Yoga, Stretching, walking, areobics, tai chi (ki gong) and probably a few more.

I would suggest like Kali says to see on youtube some different exercise video and see what you like best before purchasing any.
Also I would beware of people that come on this blog and want s your E-Mail address.
Huggs
Helene
Helene GW 140 CW 198.6 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Starting at 310 lbs, 48 years old, diabetic w/heart issues, I have chosen to go the route of Bariatric Gastric By-pass surgery on April 24, 2013. My p...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.