Skip to content
Want to lose weight
fansiebear posted:
I want to lose weight, but I have a problem I eat when I am stressed, worried or frustrated. So what can I do? I have gained so much weight because I let these things get to me. I don't like how I look any more. I want to look and feel sexy again.

blondie454u responded:
Welcome aboard. One thing you could do is instead of eating try taking a walk and breathe deeply. Try to find other alternatives in dealing with stress. You can Google all kinds of things on dealing with stress.
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm at least 80 lb overweight, have both rheumatoid (rheumy) and osteo arthritis. I quit smoking after 25 years (was only 30 lb overweight then) b...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.