Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Rainbow Challenge Monday Jan 6 2014
jis4judy posted:

Good morning

my weigh not so good 153
been having a problem with munchies
but the god news is the snow is nearly gone there will be a walk outdoors today 55 degrees it was below zero a day pr 2 ago
Breakfast

2.8 oz orange
2.5 oz strawberries
1/2 C bran flakes
1/3 C heart to heart
1/2 C ff milk
1 C black coffee

Dinner plans are
boneless skinless chicken breast zucchini a salad and either a sweet potato or a tiny red potato

the usual evening stuff nuts berries yogurt and maybe apple and or pomegranate

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Hi Judy Judy! I laughed so hard when I read your post yesterday. Noooo, my scale is in our bathroom in the back of the house and its c-c-cold back there. Ha ha ha!

I did weigh this morning. The sun is out and it's going to warm up. Yay! I like the cold and snow but I don't like 0 and below temps.

Weigh-In 186

Brkfst - 1 tangerine, 1 apple, 1 cup of joe w/c/s

Lunch, Heaven only knows. I have to be at the hair dresser by 1 so that means eat early or eat late. sheesh

I will walk on my treadmill today. I missed yesterday. That long drive out to Cope killed me. When I got out of the truck my back was hurting and I had a few minutes where I had to hobble and not walk. Too long of a trip for earl in the morning. Anyway, that was yesterday, today is a new day.

I got a pomegranate and I looked on YouTube how to peel it. I'll have that for a snack today.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

kalimiller responded:
had kirkland ancient grains cereal/granola for breakfast this morning. with ff milk.

have an apple for a snack and then leftover chili for lunch.

It'll be too cold to talk outside for me today - so I'm not sure what I'll do for exercise when I get home. Maybe stretches of some sort with pushups and crunches.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

kalimiller replied to kalimiller's response:
and I had a cup of hot chocolate for 70 calories
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Hi Ausie be careful to only eat the seeds of the pomegranate the white part is bitter and not good
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

rachael2011 responded:
Hello everybody!

Don't have an AM weight.

Breakfast was leftovers from last week: brown rice, chicken, black beans, broccoli (green), cauliflower (white) and carrots (orange) with enchilada sauce.

Lunch was out at a Chinese place: steamed shrimp and vegetables(greens, whites and orange), white rice and about half of the sauce they gave me on the side.

Because it was such a high carb day with all the rice, I will have a nice sized piece of chicken w bbq sauce and spinach (green) w a pat of butter and Parmesan for dinner.

Snack will be an apple w peanut butter.

I will do the walking DVD- 2 miles. I did it w my guys from the group home over the weekend and they had a blast. We decided to do it every Saturday morning!

I hope everyone is having a good day!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 285.2 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

mefirstforever responded:
Hi Ladies,
today,s weight 198.0.
Taking about good food
Yesterday I made rubarbe and berries cobbler made with all natural food. But it is still a hight calorie dessert and It's calling me all day not such a good Idea.
Had a portion last night and one portion this morning for breakfast. almost 500 calories for 218g
Nutritional Facts for Best Blueberry Rhubarb Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Calories 470.5
Calories from Fat 125 26%
Total Fat 13.9 g 21%
Saturated Fat 8.5 g 42%
Cholesterol 35.6 mg 11%
Sodium 130.3 mg 5%
Total Carbohydrate 87.2 g 29%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g 11%
Sugars 66.4 g 265%
Protein 2.7 g 5%
Just saying beward of all natural !!!

Huggs
H
Helene GW 140 CW 198.6 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story........I am a 40 year old wife and mother of 2 who is sick and tired of being morbidly obese. Last year I was denied the Gastric Banding surg...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
26 of 27 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.