Good morning Ladies

Oh I slept late today
had trouble getting to sleep last night
weight was 153 still stuck
Breakfast was Oatmeal with craisins apple honey milk walnuts
and cinnamon
it was yummy and great for this cold morning approx. 300 cals
the snow is nearly gone but it is back to black ice time
I do have to go out to shop today it is my normal day off of intentional exercise

Dinner plans are baked chicken breast if they have those at the store spinach tiny red potato salad I need to get fresh salad stuff today ..
I am still struggling with my Christmas weight gain I will have to work harder to get back to normal

I hope you all are doing well
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

kalimiller responded:
Good morning everyone!

I have a jimmy dean sausage, egg, and cheese croissant breakfast sandwich for breakfast. I do have a banana for a snack later. Have veggie lasagna for lunch. Lots and lots of water.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

parakeet210 replied to kalimiller's response:
still sick. o well. this is a good distraction tho I will be brief
2 pieces protein toast and sf orange marmalade
small handful of nuts
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

abnersmom responded:
Hi ladies,

I'm struggling more than you Judy - up about 5 lbs.! My own fault for overindulging. Food was good yesterday and today:

Breakfast: 1/2 C old fashioned oatmeal, 1 TBSP almond milk, 1 TBSP dried blueberries, 4 walnut halves, black coffee
Lunch: 1 C. chicken barley chili, clementine
Snack: green tea and apple
Dinner: boneless skinless chicken breast baked, 2 C broccoli steamed
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

mefirstforever responded:
Good day ladies,

weight 197
my usual breakfast
1 bagel
1tbs tofu spread
1 piece of lauching cow
1 coffee
300 cal

lunch
salad red tomato mixed greens
with 1 egg
fruit cobbler almost finish
650 cal

Have a great day
Helene
Helene GW 140 CW 198.6 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

kalimiller replied to mefirstforever's response:
Oh dear, Helene.

I read your 1tbs tofu spread as 1 POUND (lbs) tofu spread and I got kind worried...

PHEW
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

ausgram responded:
Hi Judy, Debbie, Helene, Kali, and Keet. Sorry you are still sick Keet, you will get better.

Weight-In is my normal - 186, gotta get back to 184. Wow! tough!

My one friend this morning said she gained 10 lbs over T-giving and C-mas. I'm proud to say I only did 2 lbs. But now the fun is over and I need to get into the swing of things. LOSING more.

We went out to the food court and I was really good and proud of myself. I went to the Subway and got a salad. Did you know they sell salads so you don't have to have the bread? Got lots of spinach and lettuce and bell pepper and cucumbers. A tiny bit of terriacki chicken. Probably not even 1 and a half ounzes.
So far that's all I have had today other then 2 tangerines for breakfast.

I walked my legs off serving everyone in our meeting. Setting up and tearing down our decorations and tables. So I have had enough exercise for one day. ha.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to kalimiller's response:
Breakfast - English muffin, peach butter, clementine, 2 cups Roma

Lunch - turkey salad, lettuce, tomato on rye bread

Snack - 3 crackers, 1 cup hot cocoa

Dinner - hamburger, 1/4 cup baked beans, smoothie of banana, cherries, blueberry, peach slice, pomegranate juice

Snack - microwave popcorn
Kathy SW 235.1 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

rachael2011 replied to ausgram's response:
Nice idea to put the terriyaki chicken in the salad. I always do turkey or plain chicken. I may try that tomorrow. I got a Subway card for Xmas to use!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 285.2 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

rachael2011 replied to rachael2011's response:
Hello everybody. Last night was a bad night (Domino's) so I made sure to have a good day today.

Breakfast- orange

Lunch- chicken breast w spinach w Parmesan/ butter buds.

Dinner- chicken breast w stir fry veggies (frozen kind) w terriyaki sauce.

Snacks- 1 T peanut butter, orange and later I will have a 100 calorie thing of popcorn w cinnamon and sweetener

Did the 2 mile walking DVD today. The dog for some reason thought I was crazy and kept getting underfoot! I should have messed w her head and held her leash while doing it!!

Everybody stay warm and have a good night.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 285.2 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

bigred53 replied to rachael2011's response:
I hear you about the pizza. It's one of my favorite things even though anymore it gives me terrible heartburn. I pass by Little Cesar's almost every time I go to my sister's - $5.00 for a large pepperoni or $8.00 for a large deep dish pepperoni. I have to tell myself no, no, no - remember the heartburn.

I wish I could be motivated to exercise. I know I would feel better and stronger but as I am right now if I walk too much my hips and lower back hurt. I guess I could swallow another pain pill and go for it. I do admire all of you regular exercisers. You're the bomb!!

Michelle

thelovelyjd responded:
I'm a big fan of pizza, too. I made a cauliflower pizza crust this evening, homemade pizza sauce, and topped it with fresh pineapple, jalape?os, and a bit of low-fat cheese.

It is a much healthier alternative and still satisfied my pizza cravings.

mefirstforever replied to bigred53's response:
Michelle you can do it. and yay for the NSV.
Helene GW 140 CW 196.8 SW 224

mefirstforever replied to thelovelyjd's response:
Ho my gosh I googled cauliflower Pizza and I just love it

Lovely JD you have to share more recipes like this.

yum yum
Here is the link I found
http://www.domesticate-me.com/cauliflower-pizza-crust-with-roasted-vegetables-and-goat-cheese/
Huggs
Helene
Helene GW 140 CW 196.8 SW 224

thelovelyjd replied to mefirstforever's response:
I made several substitutions to remove most of the dairy and egg, but it still turned out delicious. I think adding the avocado might have made it more tasty, actually.

I'm planning a sweet version with agave nectar, cinnamon, and coconut sugar. We'll see how that goes.
~~ Sheri

We don't want to EAT hot fudge sundaes as much as we want our lives to BE hot fudge sundaes. We want to come home to ourselves. - Geneen Roth

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've struggled with weight issues all of my adult life. At 37, looking back on all of those years of waisted time-I can never get back. I feel for...More

Helpful Tips

Working Out
OMG I had a very hard time getting out of the bed this morning to go to the gym. I'm not a morning person, but this morning it was awful. ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.