2 c Green tea after dinner
probably pomegranate later
then yogurt and berries
pistachios nuts

that's the plan for today
Hugs Judy
FirstPrevious12NextLast

mog1026 responded:
I found you under discussions but now I am confused as to where I was before? Where do we usually meet?
Kathy SW 235.1 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
Whew! Here I am in the usual place. I feel like Alice down the rabbit hole! Something that's still strange tho is that the window that I type into has gotten super wide so that I can't see the whole page on my phone. Annoying.
Kathy SW 235.1 GW 165

Milton, Paradise Lost

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning Judy and Kathy, and everyone that come on.

Weight is up at 290.0. I know it's fluctuating, but dang.

Breakfast was an apple diced in oatmeal.

Lunch will be a can of tuna w mayo (the regular stuff; I am out of the low fat) and an orange. Maybe I will have a bowl of mixed veggies (broccoli, carrots and cauliflower) too.

Dinner will be brown rice, kidney beans, rotel diced tomatoes and diced onion.

Exercise will be the walking DVD again using weights this time for part of it. I don't really feel like going anywhere today, am just going to hang out at home doing a couple chores and maybe watch a movie.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 285.2 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

ausgram responded:
Hi Judy and Kathy and Rachael and all who come in later.

Weigh In - 185 Yay!

You know, I find I do better when I quit eating late at night. Late, I mean like from 7 on. I was going to like 9 then Judy said she stops at 8 so tried that, I still was staying at 186-187 so I tried 7 and I think this is the best for me.

My Keurig coffee maker quit this morning. I'm so mad. Only lasted a year. I got it last Christmas from my kids.

As for the pomegranate? What a joke. I looked at so many youtubes on how to get the little seeds out. It don't work. What a pain they are. If I want pomegranate, I will buy a bottle of it. ha ha!

Brkfast - 1 banana 3/4 cup of coffee, humph! Will get another cup later, even if I have to drive 20 miles to McDonalds. Ha.

Lunch, not sure yet. Hopefully a tv dinner or soup. Hubby is so cotton picken fussy I can't plan ahead.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mefirstforever responded:
Good Morning Judy , Alice lol, Rachael, Aus and all that will come on later,Well morning almost afternoon, anyhow
weight 196.8 yay me.

Breakfast
2 slices multi grain bread
1tbs of tofu spread and Kali NOT 1 pound lol I love it but not that much
1 tbs rasberry low sugar jam
1 piece of laughing cow
1 coffee
ho my gosh if I didn't have that first cup I would be grumpy all day Ausgram I hope you get another coffee maker soon. I have Saeco and it grinds fresh coffee. The best gift from the kids 5 years ago. This year I was spoilled again go a milk frotter and warmer. Great on these cold days, the coffee doesn't get cold before I get to finish it.
I almost forgot
YAY YAY HAPPY DANCE FOR AUSGRAM !!!!!

Lunch won't be much I'm struff from breakfast
Just tea
Grapefruit
and maybe a yogurt later

Dinner
Will be pasta and salad

Have a great one
Helene
Helene GW 140 CW 196.8 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

bigred53 replied to mefirstforever's response:
Good morning all! (remember I'm a left-coaster...lol).

I just wrote down Helene's signature line and it says -"Every day is a gift, do your best, be kind, especially to yourself." I find that we are often our own worst enemies in that we are super critical of ourselves. We need to be able to love who we are through thick and thin, no matter what. We need to love ourselves before others can love us. I'm not saying we should be conceited or arrogant but we do need to love ourselves and also be kind to ourselves too.

Another thing I find myself doing is to look at how far I have to go to get to my goal weight. When I lost weight before I set five pound goals for myself and that is what worked for me then. I'm sure it will work for me now as well. So my lovelies my challenge to all of you is to set smaller goals so the total doesn't seem so overwhelming. If you were travelling by car from New York to California would you try to do it without stopping to rest? I sure wouldn't. I would break up my journey into shorter distances so don't you think losing five pounds would be much easier than losing 20 or 30 or 50 or 100? How about exchanging regular cola for diet cola then going on to water? Or changing white bread to whole grain? White potatoes for yams or sweet potatoes? Like Laura says -'baby steps'. The longest journey starts out with one step, right?

Let's make a vow to love ourselves and the wonderful people we already are and the healthier people we ARE going to be!!!

Hugs and kisses!!

Michelle

abnersmom responded:
Hi all!

Aus, I had a Keurig a while back and it only lasted a year as well - I used bottle water and everything. I'll take my coffee pot any old day.

Breakfast: the usual oatmeal, but added a dash of cinnamon
Lunch: 1 C. homemade chicken noodle soup
Dinner: either chicken thighs or chicken breast, mixed veggies (from a can! got to get to the grocery!)
snack: clementine, green tea

Will get in exercise today. Head is healed up pretty well and it's a balmy 35 degrees!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

shelsangel responded:
Morning ALL,
Breatfast, 1 egg, 2 slice turkey bacon, banana

Lunch salad, 1 c spinach, 1 c romaine lettuce, 1/2 c carrots, 1/2 c tomatoes, 1 orange

Dinner sm garden salad, sliced turkey, 1/2 c baked sweet potatoes, 1 c FF Milk

I hope everyone had great holidays. Have a great day
Everything happens for a reason. HUGGS, Jean
SW 301.2 CW 282.0 GW 165 could change after I reach it :-)

ausgram replied to shelsangel's response:
Shelsangel - wow, if I could eat like your post here, I would lost boo-coo weight.

ausgram replied to ausgram's response:
Opps, that should say: I would lose boo-coo weight. Errr! I sure wish there was an edit button.

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
Breakfast - clementine, 1 cup dry puffins cereal, 2 cups Roma (grain coffee substitute 10 calories)

Lunch - turkey salad sandwich on rye, lettuce, small apple

Plan for the rest of the day:

Dinner - pork loin roast, mashed potato, carrots, Brussels sprouts, smoothie of banana, cherries, blueberries, grape juice.

Snack - 100 calorie microwave popcorn
Kathy SW 235.1 GW 165

Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy responded:
update

Dinner changed a little from my plans

1 large pork chop
1/2 C baked beans in tomato sauce I added some hot sauce to it for fire
1 1/2 C broccoli
Salad

1 1/2 C mixed greens
1/2 lge bell pepper yellow
1 small tomato
3 slice cluke
1 this slice red onion
5 black olives
1 radish
1 T wishbone robusto dressing 1 T red wine vinegar

2 C green tea

5.3 Oz pomegranate

1/3 c chobani yogurt
1/5 C great grains
1/3 T honey
1 C sliced strawberries
2 pecan halves

1/2 serving of dark chocolate

water throughout the day

took a nice 1 hour walk this morning bundled up 17 degrees not bad
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Hi Ausie I have the advantage of having experience with pomegranate I used to buy them in the stores when I was a little kid .. Now I buy them in a the grocery

what I do is to cut through the leathery skin down from the flower end on each side then push the knife through the flower end and pry it open I put the amount I am eating into a quart size bowl get a bib then break into sections picking them out with my teeth avoiding the white parts . your pomegranate may
have not been ripe if the methods didn;t work for you
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

rachael2011 replied to rachael2011's response:
Hi all. A change to my dinner plans. The bf is working and it was just me in the house so I decided to take me, myself and I out to eat. I had a salad w all the veggies and light ranch, and a small bowl of chicken corn soup from the salad bar. For the entree, I had broiled scallops w cocktail sauce and plain broccoli. For dessert, I had a small piece of bread pudding w a small bit of peanut butter sauce. I had a nice time.

Michelle- Thanks for the reminder to take weight loss in small chunks. I have been hovering on the high end of the 280's for so long, my short term goal is to get into the low end of the 270's. I would sure like to be less than 250 by June.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 285.2 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi , I am new to this group but I like what I have read on the discussion board. I have always been yo-yoing for as long as I can remember. Six years ...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.