Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Move your Butt Challenge Week 1 day 6
mefirstforever posted:
Good morning everyone!!!

Hope you all have a great day, Today is my day off from voluntery exercises. Housework day yay !!youpie!! yahoo !!! Ok not so exited but got to do it !!

Hugs
Helene
Helene GW 140 CW 196.8 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

kalimiller responded:
I know for sure that I'll be folding laundry for quite a while tonight. Not sure if I'll get a walk in or not tonight.

Good news is that we are getting the window fixed for our car tomorrow morning - and our insurance is paying for the whole thing (and our insurance payments will not change). Yay!
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

parakeet210 replied to kalimiller's response:
Good morning. Kali that is good news!! I'm very happy for you!! Today I'm planning on going for a walk dependent on weather but I think it's suppose to be 50ish today so I think that will work

Good luck everyone w/ur exercise today
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

jis4judy responded:
good morning ladies
I plan to take my 1 hour walk today and maybe do the weight lifting if I feel like it.

Kali that's good to hear that vandalism is 100% covered in your state too ... I wish more people would have respect for others that would surely help even more
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

thelovelyjd responded:
Hello Ladies,

Glad to hear that everyone is doing well so far. Vandalism is no fun. My car is broken into regularly, and I live in a very nice, safe neighborhood. Kids do dumb things. Glad to hear that you've had minimal expenses, even though the inconvenience is more substantial.

I have class until 9:00 tonight, so I'm going to try to go to the gym afterward, but we'll see... if I do make it, I'll try for 30 minutes of a Hip Hop dance class. That is just about half, but I think I can make it...
-Sheri

She was not happy--she never had been. Whence came this insufficiency in life--this instantaneous turning to decay of everything on which she leaned

Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary

kalimiller replied to thelovelyjd's response:
I'm planning on walking for 30 minutes tonight when I get home - the typical mile and a half that I've been doing at a brisk pace. Will probably take Pepper since she usually has the most energy to expend.
-Kali

rachael2011 responded:
Hello everybody. I never did the walking DVD yesterday w weights, so I did it today (30 minutes stretching). I feel so good after doing it, I have to kick myself for not doing it yesterday when I was in a funk.

Kali- Am glad you are getting your car fixed without the added expense.

I hope everyone enjoyed their walks and, Sheri, you enjoy you class. Everyone is doing so well getting exercise in!

Helene, thanks for starting this and for keeping us going.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 285.2 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

rachael2011 replied to rachael2011's response:
That is supposed to be 30 minutes plus stretching.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 285.2 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

dinosawrsrawrrr responded:
I went for a mile walk with the dogs and unloaded square hay bales off the truck before I fed all the critters (lifting and carrying heavy junk for 25 minutes) that's all i had time for today hopefully i'll work out on the elliptical tomorrow.
~Rachel CW:203 GW:120 SW:247
Dream big.. Work hard.. Love life

mog1026 replied to dinosawrsrawrrr's response:
An unintended day off today . Too much drama and no time alone. Tomorrow will be better
Kathy SW 235.1 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

kalimiller replied to kalimiller's response:
Urgh. Ended up needing to pick up my little sister from school today. I waited 40 minutes in the parking lot because she got out late. So no walk for me yesterday.
-Kali

jis4judy replied to kalimiller's response:
Hi Kali anyway you could have taken a walk around the parking lot ? when I am in the docs office I do all kinds of movements while I wait I raise my legs up and down do some stretches that kind of thing ...
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mefirstforever replied to mog1026's response:
Hi Kathy,

Listen, as long as the drama doesn't send you to the fridge and you will be ok. Just saying you've been doing so well don't let anything sabotage your journey.

Hugs
Helene

mog1026 replied to mefirstforever's response:
Ha! Too late Helene!
Kathy SW 235.1 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

mefirstforever replied to kalimiller's response:
Hummm I have to agree with Judy. I understand there will always be something that will stop us from doing the planned thing. Maybe you could have a break from work 10 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes in the afternoon and go for a walk up and down the stair. Anything is great.
When I worked the girls had organized a group that would do 12 flights of stairs up and down. Every lunch time. Of course they started with one flight and added as they when along.

You can split the 30 minutes in 3 10 minutes at the time. And your little friends must be sad when they don't get to go out with you.
Maybe some of you working girls could give you more ideas

Go Kali Go !!!

Hugs
Helene

Spotlight: Member Stories

Here's my tale. I am a life long dieter having done it all--grapefruit diet, Scarsdale, Rotation, Weight watchers, Jenny Craig, Fat Flush, my own ...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.