Move you BUTT challenge week 2 day 2
mefirstforever posted:
Sitting or standing all is good !!!

Did'nt do any exercise yesterday. So to day I back on track time.

Hugs
Helene
Helene GW 140 CW 196.8 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

rachael2011 responded:
Hi Helene. And everyone that comes on!

Today, I am doing my walking DVD with the 5lb weights--30 minutes plus stretching . Had my intentional day off yesterday and this morning I feel really good.

Everybody have a really good day!

Rachael
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 285.2 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

mog1026 replied to rachael2011's response:
I want to committ today to my hand weight routine. I've had too many days off and that's enough!
Kathy SW 235.1 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

mefirstforever replied to mog1026's response:
Call out to Kali, come out where every you are. Hope didn't hurt your feelings in any way.
Hugs
Helene

jis4judy responded:
Hi Helene
My walk was shorter than usual got slippery when the rain turned to snow 35 minutes walking will try to get in the weight lifting routine today
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to jis4judy's response:
Ok short walk had to do weight lifting so 22 minutes circuit training going from one exercise to the next with no rest between
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

sittingbull594 replied to jis4judy's response:
Judy,
Can't you walk inside somewhere when the weather is not cooperating? It concerns me that its slippery out.
PLEASE, be CAREFUL!!

Hey Rachael.... U go girl!!
Kathy..... Now that's determination!!
Helene...Yay!!
Judy...u rock!!

OK.... so here's my deal. Got a splitting headache and I can't seem to get rid of it (the sun is bright out too) I'm going to do my p.t. for back and knees and I'll try and do house cleaning and vacuum. The thought of the machine making noise nauseates me. So maybe i'll just takeit one small step at a time. first lunch
SB: Starting weight 258 Goal weight 150-160

Shoot for the Stars.......

jis4judy replied to sittingbull594's response:
Hi SB
No there really isn;t anyplace nearby to walk indoors
I do have alternatives yoga and the bike they have saved me from not doing anything the last decade
thanks for your concern though it feels good to know someone cares I hope your head feels better soon I hate head aches
Hugs Judy

thelovelyjd responded:
Hello all,

I'm very late today! I had conformation training class with the puppy this morning (that's right, she is in class three days a week), but I didn't do very much work during the class, so can't really count it.

After the pool yesterday, my leg was still numb but feeling better if that makes sense. So, I walked 1.5 miles this morning and did some stretching this afternoon.

Now I'm stuck in the office working If shivering counted as a workout, I'd be set for the rest of the week.

Have a good weekend all,
-Sheri

She was not happy--she never had been. Whence came this insufficiency in life--this instantaneous turning to decay of everything on which she leaned

Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary

mefirstforever replied to thelovelyjd's response:
Sheri,
I hope your not coming down with something shivering. Don't you have heating in the offine.

You are doing so great pool walking and stretching.

I have to martch to the basement. See you tomorrow

Hugs
Helene

dinosawrsrawrrr responded:
so sorry everyone so distracted forgot to post this weekend
I did 20 minutes on the elliptical
~Rachel CW:203 GW:120 SW:247
Dream big.. Work hard.. Love life