Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Move you BUTT challenge week 2 day 2
    mefirstforever posted:
    Sitting or standing all is good !!!

Did'nt do any exercise yesterday. So to day I back on track time.

Hugs
    Helene
    Helene GW 140 CW 196.8 SW 224
    Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

rachael2011 responded:
    Hi Helene. And everyone that comes on!

Today, I am doing my walking DVD with the 5lb weights--30 minutes plus stretching . Had my intentional day off yesterday and this morning I feel really good.

Everybody have a really good day!

Rachael
    Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 285.2 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

mog1026 replied to rachael2011's response:
    I want to committ today to my hand weight routine. I've had too many days off and that's enough!
    Kathy SW 235.1 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
    And knew not eating Death
    Milton, Paradise Lost

mefirstforever replied to mog1026's response:
    Call out to Kali, come out where every you are. Hope didn't hurt your feelings in any way.
    Hugs
    Helene

jis4judy responded:
    Hi Helene
    My walk was shorter than usual got slippery when the rain turned to snow 35 minutes walking will try to get in the weight lifting routine today
    Hugs Judy
    SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
    life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to jis4judy's response:
    Ok short walk had to do weight lifting so 22 minutes circuit training going from one exercise to the next with no rest between
    Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

sittingbull594 replied to jis4judy's response:
    Judy,
    Can't you walk inside somewhere when the weather is not cooperating? It concerns me that its slippery out.
    PLEASE, be CAREFUL!!

Hey Rachael.... U go girl!!
    Kathy..... Now that's determination!!
    Helene...Yay!!
    Judy...u rock!!

OK.... so here's my deal. Got a splitting headache and I can't seem to get rid of it (the sun is bright out too) I'm going to do my p.t. for back and knees and I'll try and do house cleaning and vacuum. The thought of the machine making noise nauseates me. So maybe i'll just takeit one small step at a time. first lunch
    SB: Starting weight 258 Goal weight 150-160

Shoot for the Stars.......

jis4judy replied to sittingbull594's response:
    Hi SB
    No there really isn;t anyplace nearby to walk indoors
    I do have alternatives yoga and the bike they have saved me from not doing anything the last decade
    thanks for your concern though it feels good to know someone cares I hope your head feels better soon I hate head aches
    Hugs Judy

thelovelyjd responded:
    Hello all,

I'm very late today! I had conformation training class with the puppy this morning (that's right, she is in class three days a week), but I didn't do very much work during the class, so can't really count it.

After the pool yesterday, my leg was still numb but feeling better if that makes sense. So, I walked 1.5 miles this morning and did some stretching this afternoon.

Now I'm stuck in the office working If shivering counted as a workout, I'd be set for the rest of the week.

Have a good weekend all,
    -Sheri

She was not happy--she never had been. Whence came this insufficiency in life--this instantaneous turning to decay of everything on which she leaned

Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary

mefirstforever replied to thelovelyjd's response:
    Sheri,
    I hope your not coming down with something shivering. Don't you have heating in the offine.

You are doing so great pool walking and stretching.

I have to martch to the basement. See you tomorrow

Hugs
    Helene

dinosawrsrawrrr responded:
    so sorry everyone so distracted forgot to post this weekend
    I did 20 minutes on the elliptical
    ~Rachel CW:203 GW:120 SW:247
    Dream big.. Work hard.. Love life

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been struggling with my weight for about 15 years. I was doing well after having three kids and was on my way to losing all my baby weight. The...More

Helpful Tips

Eating potato salad without feeling guilty
    The other night I bought a container of potato salad for dinner and instead of having a big pile of it on my plate, I filled half of my ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    4 of 4 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.