Skip to content
Move your BUTT Week 2 day 5
mefirstforever posted:

Have a great day
Will do some exercises in before breakfast

Hugs
helene
Helene GW 140 CW 196.8 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

mog1026 responded:
I had a plan for exercise yesterday but it didn't happen. I'll have to try again today if my knees will cooperate just a teeny bit.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 218.2 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

mefirstforever replied to mog1026's response:
Do you have a new injury or is it something that you have to deal with. Maybe you should see a doctor it's been a few days.

I did my 25 minutes bicycle no tention.
floor exercises
and weight

Starting to get in a routine at least during the week.

Going out know
have a great one
h

kalimiller responded:
I've been super lazy. My birthday was Sunday. I had one small slice of cake and one cupcake. No ice cream. Didn't eat most of the frosting off of the cake. So I guess that's something.

Haven't done a whole lot on the exercise side though. I folded laundry for about an hour on Sunday. Stayed in and played games with the family. Didn't get any exercise in yesterday.

I have been making better food choices. Yesterday for a snack at lunch I packed carrots and an apple. Today I had some carrots and sliced red bell pepper. I have an apple for lunch to go with my sandwich. It's been awhile since I've eaten a lot of fruits and veggies - and I love them so much.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

mog1026 replied to mefirstforever's response:
Not a new injury Helene. Just bad arthritis in both knees. I should be in Florida this winter!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 218.2 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

kalimiller replied to kalimiller's response:
Yay! Ended up finding out about a free yoga class that meets weekly - went last night for the first time and was there doing yoga for an hour. It was tough stuff!!
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

mefirstforever replied to mog1026's response:
You and me both, I still don't understand Cristophe Colomb that disided to come up here LOL. and why thre French sold Florida ??? Now we are freezing our B...

mefirstforever replied to kalimiller's response:
Hay Kaki,

Happy birthday, Family time is just as important as exercise Glad you had a great time. When we make choise we call that NSV. Yay for no Ice cream.

Yoga and free that is great.

Hugs
Helene

Spotlight: Member Stories

After struggling with PCOS for years I got pregnant at 300 lbs, my ultimate high after pregnancy was 317 lbs. After my daughter was born 3 years ago, ...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.