Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
MIA
abnersmom posted:
Hi all, been missing you guys! Haven't had too much computer time other than work and FB. Will try to catch up reading the posts tomorrow . Hope you've all been well. Anna Mae is settling right in. I can't believe I got her two weeks ago tomorrow. Seems like she's been around longer than that.

Still struggling to get the holiday pounds off, but they will eventually go. Wish that old adage "easy come, easy go" applied to weight! More later.....
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

mog1026 responded:
Hi Debbie! It's always a lift to see your face. Kisses to Anna Mae. Maybe we could do an ANNA MAE CHALLENGE! One where we try and erase 8 lbs from the participants in honor of her weight when she came home. I can't imagine how good she must feel cuddling on your sofa now
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 217.2 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

ladylavender replied to mog1026's response:
Debbie, so good to see you. Did you get a new dog??! How awesome! I must have missed that post. Please tell us about her when you have a moment.
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

parakeet210 replied to ladylavender's response:
Hi Debbie,
Glad you're back! Sounds like your best friend is just what hits the spot of happiness. Take care
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

blondie454u responded:
Hello Debbie!!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

abnersmom replied to ladylavender's response:
Hi Abby, I think I posted a couple of weeks ago when I first got her. I got her from our local shelter. She is a long haired chihuahua who was found on the side of the interstate. She is 2 years old and was not house trained, but has caught on quickly. It's very nice to have a dog again, except on these really cold mornings when I walk her before I go to work. Ah well, it's worth it! How've you been. I'm so behind on posts!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome back Kathy and Keet. Work has finally settled down after crazy beginning of semester so I should be a regular again!!!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

jis4judy responded:
Hi Deb nice to see you posting again missed you and a few others
it is very cold and icy around here so I did my yoga dvd
it is a pain setting that up on the tv so not so relaxing as it should be
I am glad you new dog is settling in so well
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mefirstforever responded:
Hey Hey Debbie,

Glad your back. You're so right about January. We must get true it. Glad Anna Mae has settled in. She is so lucky.
Helene GW 140 CW 196.8 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

ladylavender replied to abnersmom's response:
She sounds cute. Thanks for the update.
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 29 year old Borderline and Bipolar diagnosed girl who lives in Southern California. I am otherwise healthy just overweight. I deliver pizzas an...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.