4.2 oz orange
1/3 C heart to heart
1/2 C bran flakes
1/2 C ff milk

2 C black coffee

Dinner plans

Baked Chicken breast spinach brown rice mushrooms salad
the usual snacks and evening meal

I am gonna try to do my yoga DVD today it is too cold for me and there is ice out there too minus 6 degrees and it appears that as much as I ride that bike it doesn;t work that well for my body
those nasty Christmas pounds keep coming back
that's the plan for today anyway

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

parakeet210 responded:
Good morning Judy and everyone
253.0 FINALLY

This morning i'm going to have the protein toast and honey
with 2 cuppa and 2 half and half

OOOOOOOOOO brrrrrrrrr Judy!! its snowed here too and the roads are nasty but it will be a quick melt. Maybe we should switch I have a treadmill and should have the recumbrant bike
You seem to do much better with walking. Glad you're staying outta the ice.
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

abnersmom responded:
Morning Judy and all,

Congrats, Keet. I hear you about the Christmas pounds, Judy. Also, January is such a depressing month to me - holidays over, back to school, the WEATHER, etc., etc.

So here's to getting back to 150 - 8, yes eight pounds, to go!!! I will do it!

Breakfast: 1/2 old fashioned oatmeal, 4 walnut halves, 1 tbsp dried blueberries, 2 tbsp skim milk
Lunch: 1 C homemade veggie soup (at least, I think it is. I got it out of the freezer this morning so it's either veggie or chicken barley chili)
Dinner: chicken thighs, broccoli, carrots
Snack: apple (large gala)

Have a great day everyone.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

mog1026 replied to abnersmom's response:
Sooooo COLD! Yikes! It might be the coldest ever in the 35 years we've lived here. I downloaded a book yesterday that should have been a waste because it was written by Cameron Diaz, but it is THE JUDY BIBLE! It's all about the importance of whole food and pretty interesting. Another happy start because I was down a teeny .2.

Breakfast - clementine, 3/4 c dry cereal, cup of Roma

THE PLAN - lunch is ham salad sandwich and an apple, dinner is hamburger patty and broccoli and sweet potato. Fruit for a snack.

Weight - 217
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 217.2 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy replied to abnersmom's response:
thank you Deb for posting 8 pounds and I am worried about 4
and I lose a little then gain it back
I am thinking if I wasn;t watching it so close it would be 20 pounds by the end of winter
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
Hi Kathy I heard about her book and she was attacked for having things in there that were too expensive .. Lol most things are just natural eating we can always make changes to things we can get /// the general message is the same as mine that you should eat as healthy from natural sources as possible
Hugs Judy

ausgram responded:
Good morning everyone. I forgot to post yesterday. I was getting ready to and Carl says, lets go and get it over with so then I forgot to come back here.

Weigh-in 186 of course. ha ha.

Brkfst - 3/4 cup fresh pineapple, 1 cup of joe w/c/s

Lunch - shrimp in a bag dinner. Its way low in calories. I got it at Walmart, it looked so good and was only $3.50. Looks like there is enough for 2 meals. So no heavy cooking for me today. Yay.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

abnersmom replied to jis4judy's response:
Oh my gosh, Judy, that is so true! In addition to getting off the plan, I stopped weighing myself every morning. Wooo doggies, that weight will jump on you quickly. I was shocked by the 8 lbs., but I am not going to beat myself up about it. Just getting back to the plan and planning on figuring out a new exercise routine until the weather warms up a bit. They are renovating the indoor track here at the university so that's out right now.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

mefirstforever responded:
Good afternoon Ladies
Wow so late, minus 9 without the windshield to cold !!!
breakfast
bagel
1 egg
rasberries
2 coffees
lunch
will have a noodle package with laitues and cooked meat from yesterday
dinner
still have to figure out
but I a fridg full of vegetables.
maybe some eggplant

So happy for you tweety !!!

I don't know if it is the cold but I'm hungry all the time. This morning I kept myself busy. with installing a mirror. cleaning the oven fan.

It,s time for lunch for me

Have a great day
Helene
Helene GW 140 CW 196.8 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

mog1026 replied to abnersmom's response:
No kidding Judy and Debbie! How the heck did 20 pounds jump back on my body between September and January?
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 217 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

parakeet210 replied to mog1026's response:
Geepers I finally hit a goal with my weight and my online frineds are grappling. So Sorry...........I think there is something to weighing every day or everyother day. I know I was able to catch myself at an 8 lbs. and just stay even and then worked on it again and now i'm under.

Thank you for giving me that tip

tweety 'keet'

jis4judy replied to parakeet210's response:
Congrats Keet on the moving scale in the downward direction
mine went up LOL
Keep tweaking as you go Hugs Judy

jis4judy replied to abnersmom's response:
me too Deb been trying out new things the past 2 weeks and it looks like it may just be another 2 weeks of this record cold temps I did my yoga dvd this morning I forgot how to use the darn dvd and made a mess of it somehow I was unable to choose the fully modified version and it stuck me with 1/4 modification holy crap that one was way harder than the one I was using anything is better than the bike ,,,LOl
and no more football to get jumping jacks I may have to do them for no other reason than just exercise
Hugs Judy

parakeet210 replied to jis4judy's response:
thanks deb and judy!! hey judy you can do a bunch of jumpers for the broncos?? or not.

Lunch: 2 oz. chicken grilled, Portobello mushrooms, and onions.
1 wheatthin sandwich with 1 oz turkey and 1 thin slice cheddar
honey mustard

1 diet coke
1 c2 45 calories like Gatorade

dinner:?? maybe Mexican chicken that I made the other night
I need some fruit............its 4:30 and i'm really hungry

tweety 'keet'

mefirstforever replied to parakeet210's response:
YES !!!

CONGREATS TWEETY !!!!
Helene GW 140 CW 196.8 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

Spotlight: Member Stories

After struggling with PCOS for years I got pregnant at 300 lbs, my ultimate high after pregnancy was 317 lbs. After my daughter was born 3 years ago, ...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.