1/3 C old fashioned oats
1/3 large apple
approx. 50 craisins
1/2 C ff milk
1/4 T honey
2 walnuts chopped
1 c black coffee

dinner plans
not sure I have to shop again all out of vegies and we just used the last apple in breakfast if it looks safe out there I might bundle up and try a walk this afternoon after shopping
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mefirstforever responded:
Good Morning,

Will try your oatmeal Judy sounds great

lunch
salade and salmon

dinner not sure yet

Hugs
Helene
Helene GW 140 CW 196.8 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

abnersmom responded:
Happy Friday!
Lost 1 lb. - better than nothing

Breakfast: Belvita blueberry breakfast bars
Lunch: 1 C chicken barley chili
Dinner: Playing bridge with friends - don't know what the hostess will serve yet. Am going to stay strong and away from the snacks!!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

mog1026 replied to abnersmom's response:
Brrrrr. AGAIN! It's a good day tho cause I'm down .6 and every little bit helps
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216.4. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

ausgram responded:
Morning Judy, Helene, Debbie and Kathy. You girls are doing great.

Weigh-In 187
Brkfast 1/2 cup fresh pineapple, 1 cup joe w/c/s

Lunch we are going to Cracker Barrel. I'm so looking forward to that. Its so far up north that we never have gone, only to the ones in Texas.

Be careful out there walking Judy. They say its really icy. Dont' want you falling breaking any bones at our age.

Glad your hanging in there Kathy.

Helene, I don't think I could eat something that heavy in the morning, Judys oatmeal. I usually eat that at night.

Maybe you can eat something before you go to your friends Debbie. Yeah, one pound is a big deal, what do you mean.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
Breakfast - English muffin, peach butter, cup of Roma

THE PLAN - lunch will be turkey salad sandwich and apple or chicken dumpling soup, dinner will be chicken breast, yam, broccoli. Snack will be pistachios.

Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
I must be one of the few Americans who has never been to one of those chain restaurants. No Applebee's, Cracker Barrel, Cheesecake Factory, Olive Garden, etc. I just saw a bit on tv that showed how some of their most popular entrees have 2000 or more calories. In ONE meal! And the sodium is off the chart. Be careful Aussie! If you ate one of those dishes you could EXPLODE!

Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
Hi Kathy I haven;t been to any of those either I did go to a chain restaurant in the beginning of my journey while traveling and it was so salty I couldn;t eat it it was turkey with potatoes stuffing and a green vegie it was awful
everything tasted like salt on salt yuky stuff
I forget what it was called
If I remember it I will let you know
No walk foot still hurts I did something stupid yesterday
I moved a huge ottoman with my foot and It must have strained it in some way . So I might try the bike downstairs we shall see
and yes Kathy I would hate to break something and than be unable to walk at all
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to jis4judy's response:
Name of the place was Dennys Hugs Judy

mefirstforever replied to jis4judy's response:
I use to love Dennys, when on vacation with the family it was a great breakfast lunch. We would eat only twice a day. Good memories. Did the east coast every summer for 20 years Changing almost every year except did 5 years in a row Virginia beautiful state everything from beach to mountain and even under ground of course amusement park .

mog1026 replied to mefirstforever's response:
Changed the plan.

Lunch - ham salad on rye, side salad of romaine, tomato, red onion, cucumber, mushroom, Italian dressing, small piece of cheddar, apple

Dinner - chicken and dumpling soup, smoothie of grape juice, cherries, blueberries, banana.

Snack - 100 cal popcorn, pistachios

Calories - 1358

Milton, Paradise Lost

kalimiller responded:
Hey everyone!!

Husband and I went out to eat with some friends tonight to celebrate the fact that WE CLOSED ON OUR HOUSE IN UTAH. We are done with it forever and can move on. Hooray!

We went to olive garden. I didn't have any breaksticks. Had water to drink. I had 2-3 plates of salad (sans croutons) and ordered the chicken alfredo. I know it's practically the worst thing on the menu, but it's my favorite, and I ain't givin that up. I ate a little less than half of it and stopped - and I am pleasantly full. Usually I eat almost the whole plate and feel engorged afterwards. This is great. Less calories, no unpleasant feeling afterwards, and I get lunch tomorrow!
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

mog1026 replied to kalimiller's response:
Whoohoo Kali! That's good news on all fronts! Excellent job on controlling the Alfredo Madness . Your head is running the show, not your tummy!

Milton, Paradise Lost

mefirstforever replied to kalimiller's response:
Kali,

You had the restaurant planned out and you where a champion. Great new on you house closure. These are stressfull moments.

I wish I was in my 180s also I would give me a moral boost. Congrats on keeping it all together.

Hugs
Helene

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 70 --- being DX in 2004 (at age 63) with Wegener's Granulomatosis -A Vasculitis auto immune disease affecting many organs --in my case the lu...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.