Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Newbie here
my2guys posted:
Well, here I am! I finally am fed up with how I look and feel and know that I need to lose weight....according to most "ideal weight charts" I need to lose 70 lbs.

My name is Ann and I am a mother of 2 boys. I have not quite lost the baby weight, only problem is that my "baby" was born 8 years ago. I am 39 years old, and my goal is to be "fit and 40" rather than "fat and 40".

Any advice, tips, and/or discussions are welcome. Best of luck to all of you on your weight loss journey!

mefirstforever responded:
Hi Ann,

Welcome abord. Yessss this a great time to take care of you. Don't wait. We had Mommiaxia on this blog last year and she lost a lot of weight even did the 5 K a few time and with 3 kids and working. So you can do this.

What a wonderfull gift you could give yourself.

What do you want to start with
Nutrition, exercises, make a plan
I use Fitday.com to make my plan. and log my food.

Tell us more

Hugs
Helene
Helene GW 140 CW 196.8 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story... Well to start, I have had a hard time with my weight, ever since I was in 6th grade. I was the kid who could eat anything and everything a...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.