Breakfast

3 oz orange
2.7 oz strawberries
1/2 c bran flakes
1/3 c heart to heart
1/2 c ff milk
1 c black coffee

Looks nice outside today will be trying a walk

Dinner plan is baked chicken breast sweet potato cooked spinach from fresh and a nice salad

2 C green tea

maybe pomegranate apple with peanut butter pistachios
yogurt and berries

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

kalimiller responded:
Good morning everyone.

I am planning on not getting any exercise in today. I want to go to bed early tonight. I've stayed up an hour or two later than usual the past three or four days and am just really tired now.

Lunch is chicken and mixed veggies. Breakfast was a breakfast sandwich. I'm not a big fan of them, but I haven't been getting up early enough this week to have a normal breakfast. urgh.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

ausgram responded:
Morning Judy and Kali and all who follow later.

Weight-in 188, didn't go back down this time. sniff.

Brkfst - 2 tangerines, 1 sm apple, 1 cup of joe w/c/s

Staying home today so not sure what I will fix for lunch or supper. Have to wait and see. I already exercised. Went out and filled all the bird feeders since we are "suppose" to get snow. ha.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

abnersmom responded:
Morning all!

Breakfast: 1/2 C oatmeal, walnuts, 1/2 banana, almond milk, black coffee
Lunch: 1 C chicken barley chili
Dinner: small cube steak with onions and stewed tomatoes, 1/2 C brown rice
Snack: apple and cheese

Not much green today - grocery shopping tomorrow!

Temps much milder today. Will get a nice walk in this afternoon.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

kalimiller replied to abnersmom's response:
Oh yeah. I have some asparagus that I need to cook and eat before it goes bad. Any suggestions on how to cook it?
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

jis4judy replied to kalimiller's response:
I steam asparagus
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

parakeet210 replied to jis4judy's response:
hi Kali,
I put asparagus on cooking sheet and a few drops of eevo and balsamic vinegar. 350 degree about 15 mins. for still a little crisp (depending on spear size) and longer up to 22 mins. for thicker spear. Salt and pepper to taste while cooking.

I didn't have breakfast this morning. had 1 reg. cuppa n 1 starbucks skinny vanilla latte

lunch wheat thin bread 100 cal. sandwich bread, 2 oz. turkey, 1 thin slice swiss cheese, half tsp honey mustard, 8 potato chips, activia

not great
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

bigred53 replied to parakeet210's response:
Kali, I love, love, love asparagus! I will usually cut off the tough ends then cut the spear in thirds and kind of stirfry it with some EVOO, a little butter for flavor and of course garlic. Don't over cook it.

Unless it it too cold outside it is wonderful on the grill - gas or charcoal. Again with the EVOO and garlic. I love all kinds of veggies on the grill or roasted in the oven. So good and so good for you.

Michelle

rachael2011 responded:
Hi everybody. Lots of good ideas on the asparagus. Kind of makes me hungry for some!

Breakfast was my usual: medium apple diced in oatmeal and 1 1/2C skim milk w sugar free chocolate syrup.

Lunch was 1 1/4C cottage cheese w salsa, 15 baby carrots and a tangerine.

Dinner will be 1C wheat pasta, diced tomatoes w garlic and 8oz chicken breast. Will have a side of cooked spinach for something green.

I did my walk in place exercise DVD, about 30 minutes.

Everybody have a good night!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 285.2 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

bigred53 replied to rachael2011's response:
Hello all!!

Had my two yogurts, about a cup of blackberries, about a cup of pistachios in the shell - don't know what that translates too. Then I had about two cups of celery, a small can of chicken and a 12 oz. can of V8. I'm thinking about some chicken tortilla soup for dinner if I feel hungry.

I don't know what is the matter with me. I have been SO tired this week. I think I'll get my iron checked the next time I have blood drawn. Of course it seems that just about every medication I take causes 'drowsiness'. Wonderful. I haven't felt it this much for a long time. Trust me, I get plenty of sleep, usually. As a consequence I've been drinking WAY too much coffee to try to keep my head from hitting the desk...lol. Maybe it's the weather - it's been kind of gloomy outside the past couple of days..

Everyone take care and be safe!!

Michelle

parakeet210 replied to bigred53's response:
dinner: 1 small chick enchilada hod me made, 1 serving mixed nuts, (funny Michelle we had some same stuff tonight( 1 serving pistachios in the shell and 3/4 c, blackberries)
I had 2 shrimp in the sauce we made at cooking school last night, and less than an oz. of pork and mixed veggies. The sodium will kill ya in these recipes.
I use lo sodium soy sauce when I cook.

I'm having a latte home made here now decaff.
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Renee. I am 29 years old, a wife and have a four year old daughter. I am currently going to school to get my ASN and become a registered nu...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.