Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
So glad I joined this this community
booboo76 posted:
this year I made it my mission to lose 75 pounds. It is so difficult, I need all the help I can get.

kalimiller responded:
Welcome! We usually do daily posts - so if you want to go there and join in you are more than welcome to!
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

mog1026 replied to kalimiller's response:
Love your name Boo. I'm assuming that's your first name and Boo is your last. It IS DIFFICULT, BUT people here have done it and they can help inspire you and the rest of us struggling souls. Start by journaling your weight and what you eat. You don't have to post it. Just be accountable so you can tell if what you are doing is working. Welcome
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216.4. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

blondie454u responded:
Welcome!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, I am a 27 year old mom of 3.. hoping to be of 4.. and have always been a little on the chunky side all my life, but as I was finishing junior h...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 26 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.