Dinner plans Baked chicken breast
spinach and maybe sweet potato
salad

green tea with lemon

the usual nuts and fruits with yogurt in the evening

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

kalimiller responded:
Morning everyone! I got up early enough to have a 'normal' breakfast this morning. I had kirkland ancient grains cereal with skim milk.

I finally cooked up the rest of the asparagus last night - did it on a pan with a little olive oil on top and sprinkled it with lemon pepper. It was SOOOOOO good. And then they ran out and I wished there was more. mmm
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

mog1026 replied to kalimiller's response:
Morning everyone. I took a couple of days off to regroup mentally. Not fully done yet. Hahaha! I'm a mess! I took your advice Aussie and made an appt at Yale with a glaucoma expert but it's not for 3 weeks and with the snow that's coming we'll be buried til at least then. I haven't decided whether to start the drops and they said they couldn't advise me on that.

I haven't weighed myself for a few days and I did enjoy my Super Bowl treats. I figured I better let that get thru my system before I face the music.

Breakfast - English muffin, peach butter
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216.4. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
Where IS everybody?. Have the body snatchers been at work again?

Lunch - ham salad on rye with lettuce and cherry tomatoes, tiny apple

The Plan - just like Judy ) baked chicken breast, sweet potato, Brussels sprouts for dinner. Hopefully the snack will be fruit, nuts, 100 cal popcorn.

The board seems unusually slow in 2014. When I joined last March things were hopping and they stayed that way for most of the year. Us Northerners are about to get seriously snowed in. If its as predicted we should get 30 inches over the next week and a half. Not much to do then but EAT, read and watch tv if the power stays on. It's going to take some serious mindfullness to stay focused on the goal! We'll need all the support we can give each other
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216.4. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

kalimiller replied to mog1026's response:
Lunch for me today was leftovers from dinner last night. Bout 1/3 cup mashed potatoes, green beans, and then I would guess about 4 oz steak.

Not sure what is for dinner tonight. But I'll go to yoga for an hour. I am always looking forward to this now - I love going!
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
I'm here, just been lurking...lol. I don't think the body snatchers could carry my fat ass off anyway...lol.

My car started making a funny noise last night on the way home. GRRR...Sometimes I wish I had a horse. I didn't take it in to the evil mechanic today as I need to get some stuff out of it first. My darling son brought me to work today. I really enjoy talking to him - he is so smart and funny. He said he'd take a look and a listen. I'm praying it's nothing too serious. I wish I knew a mechanic that would work on my car for a 12-pack of beer and just tell me what parts to buy. Dream on Michelle. Many, many years ago when my sister worked at one of the local prisons they would work on staff cars - it was a training program. They would tell you what parts you needed and it cost $5.00 a day. She was always messing up the clutch in her car at that time. There used to be a lot of perks working for corrections back in the day - they had dog grooming, dry cleaning for 30 cents a piece. There was even a bakery and you could custom order cakes and even shoe repair too. We saved a lot of money.

Not sure about the total plan today. So far I've had a yogurt, some almonds, some balckberries and some Kashi Berry Crunch cereal. Since I'm kind of stressed I need to be extra careful.

Another thing that is stressing me out and it has been for a while is that the room I work in has no ventilation!!! Right now I'm sitting here glistening. Guess I'll turn my fan on but when I do that my office partner will turn on her heater. Big sissy girl!! Another GRRRR...

Well, I guess it's good that I still can have a sense of humor about things.

Keep smiling Y'all!!!

Michelle

rachael2011 responded:
Hi everybody. Haven't had the best of food days, but I have had worse days too.

Started w my usual diced apple and oatmeal and skim milk w sugar free chocolate syrup.

Lunch was Subway- foot long turkey, baked chips and a cookie. I was having a bad day and at the time I didn't care. Now I am thinking WHY?

Dinner was at a Chinese place I really like. It's small and the people are really nice. I like the food and the atmosphere. I got wonton soup and steamed chicken w veggie. I ate 2/3 of the rice and 1/2 of the brown sauce on the side.

Snack was a C of plain yogurt topped w banana and a couple T of Kashi Go Lean cereal.

I hope you all have a good night.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 285.2 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

ausgram responded:
Hey there Judy, Kali, Kathy, Michelle and Rachael!
I know, its late, its late. ha.
I love the snow we are having but I don't like this below zero with it. And its not even a LOT of snow.
I don't weigh when its this cold. I don't like being naked after climbing out of a nice warm cozy comfy bed. So will weight this weekend when the temp goes back up.
I been watching what I have been eating so I know I haven't gained, unless I'm like Judy and wonder where it's coming from.
Hope your car doesn't cost much to fix Michelle.
Stay warm everyone!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 37 year old mother of two. Very much want to lose around 50 pounds to be healthy. I have tried everything out there and I feel like I just keep...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.