Skip to content
Wish we were HERE
totallywiggedout posted:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=564939543590508

with all my love
huggs
k
gw 135

If you can't do something willingly and joyfully, then don't do it. If you give up drinking, don't go moaning about it; go back on the bottle. Do. As. Thou. Wilt.--- Peter O'Toole

jis4judy responded:
Love that video thanks Kim so happy to see your ppost missed you bunches
Hugs and more hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 responded:
Brilliant idea thanks for sharing xxoo!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216.4. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

parakeet210 replied to mog1026's response:
Fun post, So GLAD to see u!
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

abnersmom responded:
LOL! Love it. Glad you stopped by. Hope your journey is going well. I see you are posting a lot of healthy recipes on Pinterest and exercise stuff so I feel like you are progressing on your own. Also, is that a new goal weight??? Why do I feel that you are going to pop in one day and post that you reached your goal?!!!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

blondie454u responded:
Hello Kim!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

rachael2011 responded:
Hi Kim! Fun video! Am glad you "stopped by".
Hugs, Rachael
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 285.2 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

bigred53 replied to rachael2011's response:
KIM!!! Glad that things are going well for you. I can't open your video on my work computer. I'm happy that I can post here. As you can tell we've all been missing you but don't come back to us until you are truly ready to put up with our shenagins.

Love you lots!!! Be happy!!

Michelle

rohvannyn replied to bigred53's response:
KIMMEH! Good to "see" you again. Can't see the video either, same story, work computer, but it's the thought that counts. Good job staying on your journey!
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

kalimiller replied to rohvannyn's response:
For those that couldn't see the video, it was a video of a set of stairs in Stockholm that is right next to an escalator. It initially shows people just using the escalator to get up the stairs. A crew came in and made the stairs into a giant piano - each stair step made a different tone and the stairs looked like a keyboard as well. They showed that making it more fun to take the stairs increased stair activity by 66%.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

rohvannyn replied to kalimiller's response:
That's an awesome idea!
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi It's me-Miamama2 i had trouble with my password and had to create a whole new name but anyway-here is my story-I'm so ashamed to admit but...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.