Skip to content
Rainbow Challenge Wednesday Feb 5 2014
jis4judy posted:
[a>

Good morning

weigh in 154 weird that 156.5 yesterday

back to normal or close to normal yesterday was sort of a slug Day only shopping for exercise

Breakfast

3.5 Oz orange
2.2 oz strawberries
3/4 Cup bran flakes
1 C black coffee

It is snowing out again and it is over ice again so I am going to do the bike and weight lifting today

Dinner plans are Pasta meat ball and sausage with my tomato and mushroom sauce zucchini there will be some grated parm cheese too

the usual fruits nuts and yogurt in the evening

Hope you are all snug and warm while eating the rainbow choices
I have orange and red to start my day

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 responded:
Snug, warm and eating my engie muffin under the covers today. Like Aussie, it's too cold to weigh!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216.4. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

abnersmom responded:
Hi all,

Cold and gray here - no snow as usual. I know I'd get tired of it if we ever got as much as some of you do, but it would be nice to have one pretty snow here instead of just the cold and gray.

Got up feeling much more energized today. Amazing what eating right will do for you, huh? I'm still up on my weight. Have been afraid to get on the scale. I'll bite the bullet tomorrow. I think I've got my mind right again.

Breakfast: Bel Vita blueberry breakfast bars (I've got to get up earlier, now that I have to walk Anna Mae before I got to work, I run out of time to make my oatmeal some days)
Lunch: 1 C chicken barley chili
Dinner: chicken thighs, baked, spring mix salad with balsamic vinaigrette, steamed broccoli
Snack: gala apple with a slice of cheese

Stay safe and warm you snowy folks!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

bigred53 replied to abnersmom's response:
Hello my friends! I overslept a long time today - guess I needed it and it's a good thing I have plenty of time on the 'books'.

Debbie, why don't you put your oatmeal to soak the night before? Measure it out and add the correct amount of water, cover and put it in the fridge. I've done this in the past and it only takes a couple of minutes to cook in the microwave. Give it a try - you've got nothing to lose.

I had some chicken tortilla soup (not a lot of tortilla strips) for dinner last night. It's been pretty chilly here (for us) so it was nice and warming and very tasty. I'll have to check the Pollo Loco website and see how many calories are in it - probably more than I'd like but it sure is good.

I've got to try to get more fruit and veggies in my diet, I think, but a lot of times I'm just not hungry enough to bother if you know what I mean. Plus I hate that feeling of having eaten too much even if it is healthy and calorie friendly. What a cunundrum. Someday I'll get it all figuered out.

I hope everyone has a healthy day - stay warm!!

Michelle

rachael2011 responded:
Hello Judy, Kathy, Debbie and Michelle. We had an ice storm this morning and ran out of ice melt. EVERY store around here is out. A WalMart employee suggested that we use cat litter. Luckily the temp went over freezing for part of the day and we don't have to use it. My house has power, but my group home doesn't due to downed lines and a pole or something. I really feel for you guys getting all that snow.

Breakfast was the usual: diced apple in oatmeal and skim milk w sugar free chocolate syrup.

Lunch was a can of Chunky soup (300 calories) and a tangerine.

Dinner will be a green pepper stuffed w a combo of brown rice, baby shrimp and salsa. I will season it w a little taco seasoning and bake it til its soft, topping it w cheese the last couple minutes. Should be interesting.

I went to planet fitness today and walked for 35 minutes on the treadmill...a bit over a mile and a half. I have been reviewing my old journals and when I was losing, the treadmill was the common denominator as well as being busier around the house. So I hope to go back more often. And try to increase my activity.

Stay warm, all. And have a good night.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 285.2 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 50 yrs old and live in SC, was born and raised in Ohio. I have 2 children both adults now. I am a psychic medium, tarot reader. I have high blood...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar: All you need to know
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristin-kirkpatrick-ms-rd-ld/dangers-of-sugar_b_3658061.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.