Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Slip up
justmejust posted:
Hi everyone!

I've been the usual busy, and gotten busier. Bettering myself, my marriage, my careers. I like my day work shift, but have been less regimented about daily gym workouts and more lax again with daily calories too. Lately my scale has gotten over 186. Boohoo. I hope Judy can advise me about how to get through this. Or anyone!!
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

jis4judy responded:
aha Laura I am glad you are getting progress in careers and your marriage too . You do know what to do to get through this You just keep starting over never quit
make better choices health wise and you will begin to remove again ...
as I have said before GYM workouts are not important it is the food choices that make all the difference . Just get some exercise when you can
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ladylavender replied to jis4judy's response:
Laura, you have made wonderful progress in many areas of your life, and I, too, encourage you to keep pressing forward. You will get back on track. The Nike slogan comes to mind: Just Do It! (((Hugs)))
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

blondie454u responded:
Hello Laura,

You've gotten some great advice, just try to be more conscious your choices.
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've struggled with weight issues all of my adult life. At 37, looking back on all of those years of waisted time-I can never get back. I feel for...More

Helpful Tips

Working Out
OMG I had a very hard time getting out of the bed this morning to go to the gym. I'm not a morning person, but this morning it was awful. ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.