well we are snowed in so to speak I will be doing the bike again
for my exercise today

Breakfast

4 oz orange
2.7 oz strawberries
3/4 C bran flakes
1/2 C ff milk
1 black coffee

Dinner plans are Baked chicken breast asparagus maybe sweet potato or brn rice salad

green tea with lemon and the usual evening stuff yogurt fruit and nuts

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Goooooood cold morning Judy. ha ha. I forgot to post yesterday. Drag.

Love your pictures. That one you posted today reminds me of when I went to Holland Michigan to see my neice and she brought me to the tulip farms. Wow, that was a sight to behold.

ok, lets get down to brass tacks.

Weigh in - 186 and I shivered the whole time weighing and quickly ran and put some warm clothes on. it's -9 right now. But 69 in the house. Ahhhh!

Brkfst - 1 orange, 1 cup of joe.

Lunch - chicken burrito.

There will be more added to this but don't know what it will be yet. Ha.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

abnersmom responded:
Hi all,

My sister was not feeling well last night and I got all discombobulated, but stayed on plan with my food. Yay me!

Breakfast: 1/2 C old fashioned oatmeal, with 1/4 dried blueberries, 2 to 3 walnut halves in pieces, ff milk and black coffee
Lunch: 1 C homemade chicken noodle soup
Dinner: chicken breast, broccoli and something
Snack: Cut up an apple and sprinkled cinnamon on it and microwaved yesterday - will do the same today.

We had a little dusting of snow this morning, but it's already gone.

Have a good one everyone!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You only live once, so live right. Healthy. Fit. Be active.

ausgram replied to abnersmom's response:
Debbie, ha ha, haven't heard that word in a lot of years. discombobulated. ha ha ha. Well, you should be proud of yourself for staying on your plan. Yay Debbie!!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
Didn't get on the scale once this week. I think I've eaten a little too much,so I'm not keen to see the number. I don't seem to ever go crazy with food. For me it's the slow water torture of a 100 or 200 calories above what I need to lose. I'm still eating healthily at least. I'm distracted by the doctors' appts I've made for the coming two weeks for eyes and knees and a bit of worry makes it hard to focus on food. Maybe I'm DISCOMBOBULATED! Hahaha!. But here I go anyway.

Breakfast - English muffin, peach butter, clementine

Lunch - peanut butter and jelly on rye, apple

Dinner - I don't know yet.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216.4. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

ladylavender replied to mog1026's response:
Kathy, maybe use your doctor appointments as reasons to stay on track with healthier choices. You are so right - all of our little decisions add up in the end! One healthy choice at a time will reap benefits, and just like none of us got to our highest weight overnight, the reverse is the same. Keep on keeping on, my cyber friend!!
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 27 years old. I had a baby girl 11/22/09 and she is my reason for changing my life. I am 5 ft 6 in and 225lbs I have been over weight nearly all ...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.