weight still 154
breakfast
3/4 C bran flakes
1/2 C ff milk
4.2 oz orange
2.1 oz strawberries
1 C black coffee

will be shopping today

but dinner plans are pork chop with onions baked potato with ff sour cream spinach and a salad

the usual evening thing green tea fruits yogurt and pistachio nuts
if the roads look good I might take a nice walk do some houswork

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning Judy, and everyone that comes on.

I edited my weight on my signature to reflect the 10lb gain I have had over the recent months. It's 295.4. Yuck.

Anyways, breakfast was my usual: diced apple in oatmeal and 1.5C of skim milk w sugar free chocolate syrup.

Lunch will be Chunky soup w canned green beans thrown in to bulk it up.

I have no idea about dinner...something at the group home. Hopefully their power is back on so we don't have to go out.

Before I go in, I will do that 30 minute walking DVD.

Hope you all have a great day!

Exercise
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 295.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

parakeet210 responded:
g' morning
Judy,
I hope for ur sake there isn't black ice that you don't see? Has it been cold and warm and unusal for newengland hasn't it??
That's a recipe for black ice. Be safe ok.

Well I've been OFFFFF plan since Sunday! Tonite will be last night of leftovers and I pray for husband to quit bringing in stuff!

I know I've gained back and am afraid to get back on scale.
I'm so sick of yoyo! I guess when i'm done with being sick and tired of being sick and tired I'll win over this junk! Idk....
It's hard not to be mad at myself!! Like we all get. It's like a celebration every darn week. Maybe I need tohave my jaw wired shut??
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

ausgram responded:
Morning Judy, Rachael and Keet, Judy I am amazed at you. You post every day whether 1 posts of 15 post or none. What a faithful person you are.

Good for you Rachael, you gotta keep trying. We have to have food to live and this is why its to hard to lose.

Keet, ha ha, you tickle me.

Ok, weigh-in - 186

Bkfst - 1 apple, 1 c joe w/c/s

Lunch - left over chicken burrito. The only calories to speak of in that burrito I made is the cheese and I didn't put all that much in it. So yesterday and today it will be light on the cals.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
Whoops! I got my days mixed up and just posted on Thursday instead of Friday. That's what happens to us seniors if we aren't dealing with school and work every day! Hello everyone . I'm glad you all got it right!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216.4. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 41 yrs old and just had our 4th (and last baby). I currently weigh 188 lbs and am 5' 4". With all of my pregnancies I have had gestation...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.