Breakfast

1/2 C bran flakes
1/4 C raisin bran
1/2 C ff milk
2.2 oz raspberries
2.8 oz orange
1 C black Coffee

I will be riding that bike and lifting weights today

I think I am reheating some pasta sauce and making the whole wheat pasta for dinner today with salad and zucchini sticks
we have the beginning of the storm out there today
I am really looking forward to spring this winter is a long snowy one
I don't mind the cold but all that snow is piling up

the usual fruits and yogurt and nuts in the evening

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

parakeet210 responded:
G'mornin judy and all who come in today

This has mist def been a crazy winter j..it's suppose to be 61 here today.. We've had 2 bouts of horribly brutal cold..ouch!!

Oatmeal cinnamon, vanilla, craisins, nuts and tsp of honey

Lunch? Dinner 1 piece spaghetti pie and leftover zucchini w asparagus

I had 2 thin pieces of chicken baked with asparagus, red be by pot, and zucchini
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

mog1026 responded:
Look out Judy if it hasn't hit you yet! SO MUCH SNOW! And it's heavy and wet. We had a ton from previous storms and we still needed 4 wheel drive to get out to the street. Rog just went out and it's halfway up his thigh already. Lord help us if it changes to ice.. I am staying under the covers today so I won't be burning any calories, just my eyeballs while I watch a movie now and then. I woke up dreaming of pancakes and bacon this morning....blueberry or cinnamon, I'm not picky. Real maple syrup of course, and none of that Canadian stuff. But I didn't make them so I'm calling it a NSV. I had an English muffin. There WILL be hot cocoa today though. In fact I think I hear the Keurig calling my name as I speak
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216.4. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy responded:
Update
I had a problem doing the bike at first this morning sore ankle again So I quit after 6 minutes came upstairs and did rotating ankle move sort of like drawing a circle with your toes and the ankle gets moved too well after that I tried again and did the whole half hour No sore ankle while biking
did not do the weight lifting though and yes Kathy the snow has arrived and it is dumping snow on top of the old snow here too I am getting sick of winter I like the cold but too much snow ...

Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Morning Judy, Keet and Kathy and Rachael, I know your coming in later.

Weigh-In 187

Brkfst - 2 cuties - 1 coffee w/c/s

snack - 1 coffee - 1 apple F. hee hee, 340 calories.

Lunch - 1/4 chicken breast, firend onions/bell pepper/onion over rice.

Exercise - filled all 16 of the bird feeders, walked out to the mailbox, stripped 2 beds and washed the sheets and put clean sheets back on the beds. There- that's enough work for today. ha ha.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

bigred53 replied to jis4judy's response:
Good morning my dears!

Part of me envies you your snow and yet the other part of me is going to brag - we are having 80 degree weather again. Supposed to be about 85 today. I don't think we are going to have any winter at all this year. It probably means we're going to have a really, really HOT summer - YUCK!!

Having my usual work fare today. Don't know what dinner will be - something fairly sensible hopefully. Last night I had a small salad and about a cup of pinto beans. It was yummy. I've been wanting/craving potato salad from a local place. I might get a cup or so of that with some of their hot salsa. Then I'll be over my craving for a few months or so. Better to have a little bit now than to go on a real binge later...lol. I know, binges aren't funny.

All of you snow bunnies be safe!!

Michelle

kalimiller responded:
Hey everyone.

DH and I are going by a house that we saw the other day for a second time. I think it might be the one we want to get.

Breakfast for me was some cubed cheese and an apple. It was a BIG apple - I couldn't even finish it all. Lunch is leftover pasta and chicken from last night.

Hope everyone is having a good day and staying safe!
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

rachael2011 responded:
Hi everyone. Today has been a snowy one, over a foot w more to come overnight. My exercise has been shoveling...10-15 minutes at a time, totaling 40 min so far. I am not doing the bulk of it, but it felt good to get outside and contribute a little. It's not terribly cold...around 32 or so.

My breakfast was the usual. Apple, oatmeal and milk.

Lunch was yesterday's leftovers. Chicken, peppers and onions, all in Enchilada sauce over 1C brown rice.

Snacks have been 2 Greek yogurts.

Dinner will be a creation Will makes called spaghetti stew: ground turkey in spaghetti sauce w onions and celery and mushrooms. You can either eat it alone which I am or put it over pasta. I will eat it alone without the pasta tonight.

I may have celery/ hummus before my cut-off.

I am tinkering with a few things but am not ready to give up the healthy carbs like oatmeal and brown rice or wheat pasta in moderation. Not yet, anyway. I am changing my meal times a bit, moving dinner up. The time before lunch and dinner is a problem. And planning exercise as part of every day, not as much to burn calories but to improve my mood and outlook. I want to get to the heart of the binging. So I am doing some tinkering wanting to change how I feel on days that I binge. I will keep you posted, and thank you all sincerely for your kindness and support.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 295.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

bigred53 replied to rachael2011's response:
Racheal, you are very welcome. We are only doing what a community does for one of their own.

I had a light bulb moment a while ago but I havent been able to post so I'm going to try again. Here goes:

Do you get enough quality sleep? I know that when I don't get enough sleep I'm extra hungry the next day and I am also very suseptable to binging besides being a grouch. I make every effort to get to bed early enough so that I can have at least hours of sleep but there are times that I toss and turn and my mind won't shut off. I do take the herb valerian almost every night as it has a calming effect and I am usually able to sleep well.

Think about your sleep habits and figure out if that is something you need to change.

Michelle

totallywiggedout responded:
Hi all. Sorry I'm chiming in so late. Jeez, some of you are prolly already in bed.
My day started weird and continued throughout in the same vein. I got nothing accomplished. Didn't want full meals , but piece ate all day long. Not really hungry, just grazing. So I tried to keep a rein on it as best I could.
Cannot even begin to recall all the tidbits, so I'll just start a list and hope I'm getting most of it down.
Baby carrots, celery sticks, 1 Tblsp Almond Butter(total for the day), 1/4 c Hummus(total for the day) , a protein shake,
a whole sliced cuke, 1/5 head of raw cauliflower, 3 dried apricots, 4 whole grain apple cinnamon newtons, 1 c of unsw. almond silk.... this is starting to look weirder than I thought, lol....2 lg cups of coffee w/ stevia , and a Pkt. mint hot coco.

meh... what's done is done and can't be undone.

I hope everyone that got snow, has power and is comfortably safe. Please stay that way.

huggs
k
gw 135

If you can't do something willingly and joyfully, then don't do it. If you give up drinking, don't go moaning about it; go back on the bottle. Do. As. Thou. Wilt.--- Peter O'Toole

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi Kimmy better late than not at all
Hugs Judy

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi I am Misty. I Live in Arkansas. I have two great kids and a awesome husband. I am 26 years old and finally getting to go to college. I am a Big Gir...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
62 of 77 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.