1 C black coffee

Plan is baked chicken breast asparagus sweet potato

salad

I will be out shopping today
evening food will be the usual maybe some dark chocolate will be indulged in

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

rachael2011 responded:
Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

Weight was 296.0

Breakfast was my normal diced apple in oatmeal and sugar free chocolate milk.

I kind of have crazy work day in front of me and I have no idea about lunch or dinner or exercise. At the moment, all I see in front of me is a lot of driving, taking people to work and activities and home visits and such. Everyone at my group home is going in a different direction. I will write tonight with what I actually ate.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 295.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

ausgram responded:
Happpy Valentines Day Judy and Rachael and Keet and Kali and Kim and everyone else who comes around.

Weigh-In 188 ughs

Brkfst - 5 strawberried and a banana

lunch - no idea today, probably something simple.

I will walk today. I just barely did my walk yesterday. But plan to walk my mile today.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

ausgram replied to ausgram's response:
Michelle, 85 degrees? Where are you from. That is way too warm for this time of year. I hate the heat. The weather we are having now is perfect. Gimme the snow and cold over anything over 80 degrees. Whew!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

kalimiller responded:
Morning everyone!

Breakfast was provided at work today. I had one bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast burrito. One cup of hot chocolate. Water.

Will be having leftovers from last night for lunch. Pepper and steak stir fry that I made.

For snacks I have my energy blend from costco (edamame, cranberries, almonds, and pumpkin kernels) and two clementines. Whether or not I eat them depends on how hungry I get before lunch.

I guess that DH and I are designated drivers tonight for some friends (we both don't drink). So we're doing dinner at a friend's house (I think BBQ chicken) and then driving around b/c one of them wants to go bar hopping (bar golf?) for their b-day. I guess we'll see how that goes.

We put an offer in on a house last night. I hope that it gets accepted!
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

bigred53 replied to kalimiller's response:
Good morning and Happy Valentine's Day to all!!

Aussie, I live in Southern California - about 30 miles east of Los Angeles. I would love to have some lower temps. It barely cools down enough at night for a sheet and light blanket - and my window is wide open and my ceiling fan is on. I HATE to sweat and I have been the last few days...lol.

Last night I gave in and got my potato salad and salsa. I thoroughly enjoyed every bite and ate it slowly. My blood sugar was within range before bed and also this morning. Back to my usual work food so far. Kinda sounded like a complaint but I do like what I choose to eat while at work.

We're (work) having a 'friendship' goodie day today and boy am I ever staying away from that. The nerve of these people. I know I'm not the only diabetic around here or the only one trying to lose weight or that needs to lose weight.

Well my dears since Monday is a work holiday and I post from my work computer, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! Take care and be safe!!

Michelle

totallywiggedout replied to bigred53's response:

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you! MUAH!!

Well, trying to sleep with all of that weird stuff on my tummy was not a good experience. Tummy rumbles and gassy cramps. lol.... ungh!

Today, I started my morning with a salad of all things.
Nothing else looked good and we had some of the tossed salad from last night leftover in the fridge.
Waste not , Want not. Right?

Lunch was a vanilla protein shake. Michael was scheduled on an out of town job today, so no "Friday Lunch out". Boohoo.

We hare having dinner out, but I didn't want anything fancy at all. In fact I've opted for burgers and cajun fries at Sports City Grill, lol.
I have very simple tastes, obviously.
Plus, Michael is dead set to have a "big" present bday for me in two days, so I have no idea what is coming.
Better err on the side of caution.

I have NEWS!!
Aleecia, my daughter in law(mom to Anna, from my pic), tried out for a job in the Texas penal system in Jan. Has just gotten notification that she is to report for training on March 19. It is a room and board included situation, with a $3,000 sign on bonus session, so she will be looking for an apartment on the weekends for her, Anna and Ty.
This means that they will be something like 8 hours away rather than 19.
This is a good thing, for obvious reasons, at least for me. Neither her mom or my ex's sister is taking it well, though. Susan , my ex sister in law now has all of her nephews "down south" and she's pretty much beside herself. I truly believe it won't be too long before she comes down too. She's almost retirement age, so it may happen within a few years.

Well, that's all for now
hope everyone is having a great day.

huggs
k
gw 135

If you can't do something willingly and joyfully, then don't do it. If you give up drinking, don't go moaning about it; go back on the bottle. Do. As. Thou. Wilt.--- Peter O'Toole

kalimiller replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hey! That's great! Hopefully you'll get to see them more often now!
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

rachael2011 replied to kalimiller's response:
Kali, Good luck on getting the house. It seems like you just moved, but I am sure it doesn't seem like that for you!

Michelle, I would take your weather any day of the week. I am sure we will move south when we hit retirement age. I keep on saying that anyway, but that's like 20 years away and anything can happen in 20 years. A girl can dream though, right?

Congrats to your daughter-in-law, Kim!

As for me, I ended up having a Valentine's day dinner at Chili's w/ one of the guys that I work with. I had a southwest egg roll for an appetizer, the chicken fajitas without the tortillas (the meat, peppers and onions, and the toppings) and a piece of cheesecake. Back at it tomorrow, though.

Everyone have a good night.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 295.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

parakeet210 replied to rachael2011's response:
Congrats Kim! and Kali Sure hope your offer goes thru!!

we didn't go out last night but I went to have my roots done and trader joes opened yesterday so that was a messy deal!!

I had a salad and a few chicken nuggets from chk filet and daughter and husband has some grubs too.

daughter waited patintly for her flowers to arrive and they never did!!

I have a white teddy bear that dh bought for me and i'm just thrilled about it. It's the small things in life!
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

mog1026 replied to parakeet210's response:
Great news both Kali AND Kim! I hope the house is yours soon Kali and that you get lots and lots more family time now Kim. See, you just never know what good news is around the corner! We all have to keep remembering that!

I got some beautiful tulips but the poor things can't find the sun to bend toward so they are straight up today. I also got some chocolates and I had one and told my DH to put them out of sight. I never would have done that a year ago!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216.4. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

totallywiggedout replied to mog1026's response:
I love the idea that Anna will be a little closer. Can't wait till this summer. Hope that Aleecia sticks with this and that they stay in TX. I may actually be able to see them more than once a year now, lol

huggs
k
gw 135

If you can't do something willingly and joyfully, then don't do it. If you give up drinking, don't go moaning about it; go back on the bottle. Do. As. Thou. Wilt.--- Peter O'Toole

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi Kim I envy you getting your kids closer I wish My son was closer but all my grandkids are grown up and they did really well
and they love Michigan
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 29 year old Borderline and Bipolar diagnosed girl who lives in Southern California. I am otherwise healthy just overweight. I deliver pizzas an...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.