Skip to content
Rainbow Challenge Sunday Feb 16 2014
jis4judy posted:
[a>

Good morning and Happy Birthday to KIM
weight same as yesterday 156 that's probably a good thing since I did the weightlifting and bike yesterday
breakfast

4 oz strawberries
3.8 oz orange
1/4 C some organic honey nut oats
1/2 C bran flakes
1/2 c ff milk
1 C black coffee

plan for today

boneless skinless chicken breast with mushrooms most likely brn rice spinach a side salad

after dinner last 2 cups of my special tea will try to make something similar with regular green tea

the usual fruits nuts and yogurt for the evening meal

I will ride that bike this morning '

too much snow out there barely room for cars on the road but warm weather and a big melt is on the way ..

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Morning Judy. Sorry about all your snow.

Forgot to weigh in this morning. We have that long trip out to Cope this morning and I think with that on my mind I wasn't thinking when I got up. Course I don't like getting up this early either. NOT capital NOT a morning person.

Brkfst - 1 orange, 1 cup of joe

Lunch - I'm sure it will be the same as always. They always fix a roast out there at Cope, I am very careful of how much potatoes and gravy I take. They do make their gravy out of corn startch tho and not flour so that helps.

Hello to all who come in later.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

parakeet210 replied to ausgram's response:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

BKFST: 150 CALS
LUNCH: 300 CALS

HAD A GRANOLA BAR (NOT MUCH TIME THIS DAY) AND LEFT OVER CHINESE FROM LAST NIGHT. LOTS OF SALT IN IT SO I WAS UP A LB. THIS MORNING AND DIDN'T HAVE MUCH FOOD LAST NIGHT!

DINNER: 3-4 OZ. OF PULLED SMOKED BBQ'D PORK
BAKED BEANS 1/2 C.
SALAD WITH ALL COLORS
O HAD BLUE BERRIES 1/2 C. FOR SNACK
AND APPLE JUICE `/2 CUP.

I BEST QUIT TYPING AS NOW ITS HURTING.

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY. BE CAREFUL WITH THE NEW ENGLAND FREEZE AND THAW JUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

kalimiller responded:
Hey everyone!

First off, happy birthday to Kim

Secondly, for those that did not hear, the offer that we placed on the house was accepted by the seller. We should (hopefully) close on the 13th of March and be able to start moving in the next day.

My new medicine is working a whole lot better than my other one so far. So that's good news. I feel less hungry as well. I am not sure if it's just because of where I am in my monthly cycle or if it has to do with the medicine. It's kinda weird to not be feeling hungry like I used to though.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

parakeet210 replied to kalimiller's response:
joy for you Kali!! Congrats!!

tweety 'keet'

totallywiggedout replied to parakeet210's response:
Thanks guys for the Bday wishes. Keet, every time I have Chinese I gain too. There must be tons of sodium in that stuff for it to affect us like it does, even with all the water we drink.

Kali, congratulations Doll! I'm so glad that your offer was accepted. So soon after moving and you are getting into another house of your own. Super great news.

I haven't stepped on a scale in a few days. I know that I let it all hang out over this last week though, so I have no one to blame but myself when I finally face the music tomorrow.

This area was gearing up for the Krewe of Janus festival and there were food tastings, soup cookoffs, jambalaya carts, king cakes and beignettes...Mardi Gras is not a good time to be on a diet.
And of course, the weather has been cooperating for all the outdoor eating activities. It's just been beautiful down here the last few days. I really feel for those of you that are still suffering these nasty cold fronts.

Stay as warm as you can.
huggs
k
gw 135

If you can't do something willingly and joyfully, then don't do it. If you give up drinking, don't go moaning about it; go back on the bottle. Do. As. Thou. Wilt.--- Peter O'Toole

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Yeah Kim. I had a dish that was always not too salty and this time (pf ch...) is the restaurant and even the chicken had been soaked in soy sauce! GROSS!
Even when I cook with soy sauce I do light soy sauce!!

Sorry to hear you're up too Kim! It seems like its just one party after another in my household. Weds it will be celebrating my daughters finalality to the divorce.

then march will be my birthday and should we celebrate april 15 if we don't have to pay taxes? andmay mothers day, june fathers day and sons birthday, july the obvious, august summer and my 35th wedding anniversary, sept freebe this year my moms birthday but since she's deceased it only gives a little sadness as in may this year my sis's birthday is on moms day so sadness there.

Anyway.................................. I don't know how to get away from all these holidays either Kim. It's quiet a conumdrum!!

tweety 'keet'

Spotlight: Member Stories

(Wow, could have sworn I saved my story already.) Here goes...I'll be 49 later this year (2013), and I've been overweight since about age 7 or...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.