Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Healthy Rainbow BIRTHDAY WISHES
totallywiggedout posted:
Hello Judy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

I'm going to try to keep this message healthy and within the realms of your Rainbow Challenge.

A wise old,

whispered in my ,
that someone special was adding a year.

So , here's to our Judy. The best of the rest, from East to West.

I could give you,

But no one likes those....

So, I guess I'll give thanks that you haven't yet froze! lol

Happy Birthday, Judy. May this day dawn bright and full of wonderful surprises.

Huggs
k
gw 135

If you can't do something willingly and joyfully, then don't do it. If you give up drinking, don't go moaning about it; go back on the bottle. Do. As. Thou. Wilt.--- Peter O'Toole

FirstPrevious12NextLast

jis4judy responded:
Good morning KIm you certainly know how to brighten a birthday Guess what I was right my hubby had roses yellow ones with red edges really pretty
3 large bars of dark chocolate and a ring we are going out tomorrow night he made reservations for the nice place we like when we eat out ..
he went over the top this time

thank you for all that effort to celebrate My Birthday
I am ageing 10 years going from 17 to 27 I reverse the numbers for the first 6 years of each decade when I get to 77 It will be my real age till I am 81 then I reverse again
LOL makes ageing fun
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy responded:
[a>

Good morning no weigh in because it is my birthday and I am being easy on myself and adding the Wednesday rainbow to my birthday post is fun

Usual breakfast

4.2 oz orange
2.7 oz strawberries
1/2 C bran flakes
1/4 C raisin bran
1/2 c ff milk

1 C black coffee

I have a computer repair guy coming to the house for my old computer in the family room for some reason that old PC is shutting itself off after 10 or so minutes

Dinner today will be chicken breast again
probably broccoli either tiny red potato or brn rice with mushrooms and of course the side salad

the usual nuts fruits and yogurt for the evening

Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram replied to jis4judy's response:
Wow, this opening threw me. I was wondering where Wednesday Rainbow challenge was. Glad I clicked on this one.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDY. you are only 1/2 year older then me. Oh, and 1 day. ha ha. I know you will have a great birthday.

I don't feel like I should be posting the regulars so with that, I say, have a great day Judy and everyone else.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

parakeet210 replied to ausgram's response:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER YEAR HEAR AND NO FEAR FOR YOU!!!

I think this is a perfect thread! Kim really knows how to do it up right eh?! its great times!!

well this a.m. I didn't weigh on purpose cuz I had dinner really late

brekfst
1 svg oatmeal, craisins, mixed nuts, 1 tsp honey, cinnamon, and vanilla extract

lunch will be turkey w/1/2 slice cheese and honey mustard on wheat thin sandwich bread and lil cuties !)2 with some berries

dinner out... celebrating for daughter her divorce finality today
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

bigred53 replied to parakeet210's response:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDY!!! And HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KIMMIE!!!

Not much going on with me. Enjoyed my three day weekend. I didn't go anywhere or do much of anything. I did manage to get dressed but I pretty much stayed in bed reading. I was a little stiff yesterday from all that laying around. I sent my son out for food but I pretty much ate once a day in the late afternoon. In the mornings I had some coffee and a Kashi granola bar. I did indulge in some 'real' soda all three days. Not good I know, but what the heck - I was spoiling myself a little. I know I should have spoiled myself in some other, healthier way. Too late now...lol.

I'm eating my usual. I've got some apples I need to eat so I'll have one a day until they're gone. I need to go to the grocery store and get yogurt, V8 and water - for work and home. I tell people I'm a heavy drinker...lol.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!! Take care and be safe!

Michelle

kalimiller responded:
happy birthday!
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Aw, Jeez Judy. I wish you'd have posted about your troubles with your computer before calling "the guy".
I think I know your problem.
Fans are getting gunked up with dust bunnies and can't cool like they are supposed to.
Easy fix.
Take computer to dining table , lay on towel, take all the little screws off one side, remove side and check fans. if they are gunked, take tweezers and very carefully degunk them, then take a couple of qtips and wipe em off some more. Keep cleaning till you get as much as you can, then stand puter up and blow those babies out with canned air. Put side back on... you should be good as new.

huggs
k
gw 135

If you can't do something willingly and joyfully, then don't do it. If you give up drinking, don't go moaning about it; go back on the bottle. Do. As. Thou. Wilt.--- Peter O'Toole

totallywiggedout replied to bigred53's response:
Thanks Michelle.
I indulged a bit over the last month or so too. Reg pepsis a few times.... I never should've bought that 12 pack "for Monica" .... riiiiiiiight. lol

At least you got yourself turned back around and facing the far horizon. You'll get there. (quicker without the pop, but you'll get there )

huggs
k
gw 135

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
Aus, I was surprised Judy followed my start up with her rainbow too, had to come back to find it.

slap your neighbor, tell him you need that buffalo fence.

huggs
k
gw 135

bigred53 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Kim, isn't it funny/interesting how in our minds we are doing something nice for somebody by buying them something we know they like and then in the end we think, well, I'll just have one cookie or Pepsi and before we know it we're the ones that eat/drink it all? Pepsi is my favorite. I used to drink at least a two litre bottle a day. Either that or cherry coke. All that ddaily soda stopped when I was diagnosed with diabetes. I do have one once in a while.

Old habits are sure hard to break but I'm proud of us that we are still trying to change those habits.

Keep on keeping on!!

Michelle

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
that's exactly what was wrong Kim I tried to open that computer up but it was not an easy open no screws when the guy opened it up he took off the top and the side just slipped up and off I am gonna buy a rebuilt one for the family room
the old puter just humming along with the side off It was over heating I think and there wasn;t as much dust as either of us thought there would be
Hugs Judy

totallywiggedout replied to bigred53's response:
Water..... is... my ..... friend
But sometimes, yeh, I'd kill for a pepsi, lol
I was right up there with you. Working in the factory for 9 1/2 years.... I'd drink a bottle at breaks, then take one along... 2 breaks and a lunch.. then buy another for on my way home. It was disgusting how much sugar I was putting into my body. No wonder I feel like crap still. I'm lucky I got out alive!

huggs
k
gw 135

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Judy, Judy, Judy..... a small screwdriver and some $14 replacement fans, delivered to your door from Newegg or wherever, would be cheaper than a new puter... and they are so easy to install. Plug and play, and a couple of screws to attach to the case. Nothing to them. Poke around inside yours and you'll see what I mean. Easy , Peasy. Just use a non magnetic screwdriver for the work. As long as it's unplugged you'll be ok.

huggs
k
gw 135

totallywiggedout replied to totallywiggedout's response:
AM weight, embarrassingly high
No walk today, don't want to make myself hate it.
Breakfast, 1/2 heart healthy pita w/ 1 hard fried egg and 2 thin slices deli ham and 1 Tblsp cream cheese.

Lunch , fridge raider green smoothie(note to self, all citrus makes your smoothie "stringy", lol)

gym workout, 1/2 hr recumbant bike, 8 laps in pool and some water resistance workouts.

PM snack , 1/4 c crunchy roasted chick peas, water and a vanilla protein shake

Dinner will be 1 med baked sweet potato topped w/ 1/2 homemade chili and some roasted cauliflower florets

Late snack, 1 egg salad on the other half of my pita w/ baby spinach

we are having just a beautiful day here. So nice in fact that Monica came out of her hidey hole (bed) to take a walk with Alex.
It takes a lot to get her moving at all. I'm glad she's out and about for something other than work today.
Gets the stink off her, lol

huggs
k
gw 135

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been on a weight loss journey since I was 13. I had a major physical ailment hit me and didn't get to be the active kid that I had been.....More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.