1/4 c honey oats
1/2 C ff milk
2.3 Oz strawberries
3.2 Oz orange
1 C black coffee

today I have to shop to get supplies for the weekend
so Dinner will be whatever I buy in the store

will post it later

Yesterday I added up all the stuff I ate out and it all came to a daily total of 1500 cals the reason for that is I did not eat the apple and peanut butter and skipped the nuts as well to compensate for a little indulgence .. My nutrition was not as good for the day though I will get back on my nutrition quest today .. I did have the rainbow covered because the salad has the majority of the rain bow in it and that was lunch
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

totallywiggedout responded:
Hi, Judy. How was your dinner last night? Did you eat a few onion rings for me?

I skipped my gym workout till late last night. Did my grocery shopping a whole day early but it ran me out of afternoon time. So there I was at the gym at 745 pm.
I ate my late night snack as planned for.

So hungry this AM I could've eaten a horse.
Had 2 cups of coco coffee
1/2 breakfast pita stuffed w/ fried egg , 2 slices deli ham and 1Tblsp cream cheese
and a small Monkey Salad

Am picking Sasha up today, so skipping AM snack
Probably won't need it anyhow after that big breakfast...

Lunch, Fridge Raider Smoothie...Today is eat lunch with Michael day, so I'll just make this just before, then carry it with, to take wherever he wants to eat.

Gym Workout
30 min recumbant bike
30 min water aerobics

Afternoon Snack will be (3) 4" pieces of celery lightly spread w/ PB
and a vanilla protein shake

Dinner
Heart Healthy Pita supreme pizza

short walk w/ Bowzer

Late snack
1/4 C lf cottage cheese topped w/ 1/4 C sf apple pie filling

Bumping my calories a bit. My weight is just sitting there so I think maybe I'm not eating enough for the exercise output.

huggs and HAPPY FRIDAY!!
k
gw 135

If you can't do something willingly and joyfully, then don't do it. If you give up drinking, don't go moaning about it; go back on the bottle. Do. As. Thou. Wilt.--- Peter O'Toole

bigred53 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Good morning all!!

I feel skinny, oh so skinny! I feel skinny and witty and gay!!...

This is a BIG NSV for me - I'm wearing my size 2X (18-20) size pants and there was only a little bit of a struggle getting them on. At the time I was wishing they had belt loops but I managed without them. I do wish the money fairy would come along and dump a pile of hundred dollar bills on me so I could go shopping...lol. After payday I'll go to the $6.00 store and see if they have anything decent. I've found some really nice things there in the past. These smaller pants do give me a bit of a muffin top (which BTW I hate - on myself or anyone) but I know that this too shall pass. I'm not going to buy any spankz either. My dear co-worker keeps telling me to throw the big stuff away or give it to Goodwill so I'd better get out the trash bags.

I hope everyone can have NSV's this week! I feel like I've had more than my share lately and I don't usually brag about myself too much either.

In case I don't get back her today I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and Jean, Kathy and Aussie I hope you lovelies get to feelling much better!!

Michelle

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi Kimmy wish I could have really shared those onion rings with you I certainly ate enough for the both of us //
My dinner was really good I enjoyed it but it is doing a job on my digestive track this body isn;t used to that kind of stuff
I ate 2 small rolls 3 baked stuffed shrimp and an 8 ounce steak rare grilled perfectly I did not eat all of the stuffing
maybe 1/3 of it John finished it off... there was also a complimentary dish of steamed cabbage that I had some of too had I skipped those onion rings it would have been pretty healthy Lol But lets face it the onion rings are the best part
only 2 times a year won;t kill me
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Ha ha ha, Michelle, good for you!!

Weigh-In 189 - cry cry! Must be from laying around these last couple of days.

Brkfst - 2 tangerines, 1 cup coffee w/c/s

snack - apple f f f fr fr frrritter! I know bad, bad it was 360 calories. Ughs! Wasn't worth it. I'm not buying them anymore.

Lunch - chicken noodle soup - chicken sandwich.

supper will be oatmeal with banana buried in it.

I am feel some what better today. At least it didn't grow into a full blown cold.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

jis4judy replied to bigred53's response:
Michelle congrats on that NSV fitting into smaller clothing is wonderful so happy for Keep up the good work and buying clothes in the thrift store is great maybe when you get to your smallest weight your money will be better
Hugs Judy

jis4judy responded:
todays dinner was
3.4 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
1.33 C cooked spinach
2.7 oz red potato steamed 1/2 pat of butter for the spinach and potato
side salad
1 1/2 c mixed greens
3 slice cuke
1/2 yellow bell pepper
1/5 avocado
1/2 roma tomato
1 slice red onion
2 hot peppers
1 T wishbone robusto dressing
1 T red wine vinegar

2 Cups green tea new concoction

1 C fresh pineapple chunks
That's it so far today

will have some pistachios and yogurt with raspberries
later
If anything changes I will post it

Hugs Judy

bigred53 replied to jis4judy's response:
Thanks Aussie and Judy. I did go to the Goodwill store last month and nothing in there was sized. How freaking stupid is that? I will not go there again. There is another thrift store in my town that I need to check out. I did feel wonderful to get these pants on.

Michelle

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
well Ausie I am glad you are feeling better

get back on your plan and be your own Nike Commercial just do it !!!
Hugs Judy

totallywiggedout replied to bigred53's response:
So this is where all my NSVs have gone! LOL
No, Michelle, we as a community seem to have an endless supply of NSVs to celebrate because we are a group "in motion". We create our own victories, and we are very creative people.

Congrats on the new size. Especially since you didn't have the help of belt loops to pull them babies up (and I take it, you didn't have to jump into them from a 3rd story window)

As for Muffin Tops... yeh, they are right up there with camel toe , cankles(where there is so little difference between your calves and ankles that your legs are basically straight blocks from knees to feet), "hi, helens" (aka bat wings),and the ubiquitous stomach "apron".
All of which I have also suffered from.

Start doing some side bends and you could, maybe at least, end up with mini muffins instead of jumbos....lol

huggs
k.
gw 135

If you can't do something willingly and joyfully, then don't do it. If you give up drinking, don't go moaning about it; go back on the bottle. Do. As. Thou. Wilt.--- Peter O'Toole

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Judy, I understand about the onion rings.
I love them too, but I literally have to stay away from them. It's the grease. If I ate even just a few, I'd be running for the rr.
So , sorry lady, but better you than me, lol

I'm glad you had a good time though.

huggs
k
gw 135

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
An apple frrrrrritttttttter. I can't even remember the last time I had one of those. But I seem to recall that mine wasn't as good as I'd expected it to be either..... Some sort of glitch between the eyes and the tastebuds, I'm sure.

Do you always bury your bananas? I have been liking the heck out of low sugar brown sugar oatmeal with thawed blueberries, when I want to carb splurge. I always add a little more whole oats though because even ls seems quite sweet.

huggs
k
gw 135

totallywiggedout replied to bigred53's response:
Michelle, our Goodwill here is worthless. The clothes are in such a state as to almost be rags and they still want almost as much as I could buy new from at Walmart.
Try to find some church donation shops in your area. We have two here and if I look hard , I can usually find something very nice for a decent price.

huggs
k
gw 135

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
My NSV today was an easing of the sciatica pain, thank goodness. I've been useless for a week, gobbling aspirin and anything I could find to eat cause it gets to my stomach. I'm never bending over to drink from the faucet stream again!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216.4. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

parakeet210 replied to mog1026's response:
congratulations to everyone on their nsv's!!

Glad the sniffles are better, the sciatica better and a 2x wonderful as well as Kim coming back and Judy enjoying her bfday meal..

I haven't been able to come here much because eo fhand and wrist pain and other major pain.
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 21 years old and have begun my fight to get healthy and thin in January. I have lost a small amount of weight since then and I am hoping to lose ...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.