Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
To all the PB lovers
totallywiggedout posted:
There is hope on the horizon. I know that there are quite a few peanut butter lovers out there that literally break into a sweat every time they eat it, but then worry about the calories and fats.

I have read good things about this product. Mix with water. I guess it comes out a bit "grainy" , my guess is it'd taste more like fresh ground peanut butter. But, hey! It comes in Chocolate too.
2 Tblsp is only 45 calories and is all natural and 85% fat free.

I have just ordered my first two bags tonight.

When I get mine, I'll tell you about it. Unless one of you runs out and can find it at a local health food store or Whole Foods or wherever.

huggs
k
gw 135

If you can't do something willingly and joyfully, then don't do it. If you give up drinking, don't go moaning about it; go back on the bottle. Do. As. Thou. Wilt.--- Peter O'Toole

jis4judy responded:
Hi Kim I looked it up and the ingredients are not bad
just a little sugar peanuts and salt Now if I can find this in my area with a lower cost it might just be great for baking and the oatmeal
H thanks for posting this Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Judy, I buy enough stuff off of Amazon that that's where I got mine. Reg flavor and Chocolate in a two pack a lb each for 16.98.... then I ordered some baby items and got free shipping on everything, lol.
My big thing is, I hate to pay 10% sales tax for living in LA , so I shop online A LOT!

huggs
k
gw 135

If you can't do something willingly and joyfully, then don't do it. If you give up drinking, don't go moaning about it; go back on the bottle. Do. As. Thou. Wilt.--- Peter O'Toole

kalimiller responded:
What would the shelf life on something like this be?
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

totallywiggedout replied to kalimiller's response:
Kali, The stuff comes in what looks like resealable bags. What I am going to do is buy cheapy freezer containers, and store it in freezer bags inside of the containers in the freezer. I've not had too bad of a problem with bugs down here, But it'd be nice to just make sure and to keep it fresher longer.

If you are talking AFTER you mix it, it's probably one of those things that's best used that day or that moment. Since it's in powder form, you could get some of those little condiment cups with lids at walmart and just take your 2 Tblsp with you, then add water to make your sandwich, fill your celery or whatever.

huggs
k
gw 135

kalimiller replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Okay, freezing it makes sense. I am interested in what you think of it once you get it!!
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 186

ausgram replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Ummm, I think I will pass on this one. Peanut Butter gets stuck on the roof of your mouth and in your teeth, it's not the most pleasant stuff ever made. And besides that, it doesn't smell like strawberries or blueberries, it actually stinks. Can't stand the smell and as for the Reeses candy, oh mama me ya! If they made all candy like that, I would never again eat candy.
Ok, just my opinion. Ha ha ha! Love you girls, even tho you like pb. Speaking of which it doesn't even deserve to be called peanut butter. It ruins the idea of peanuts and puts cross bones on butter. So the initials are good, but in small letters. pb
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
So how do you REALLY feel Aussie? Num num num peanut butter
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216.4. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello everyone, I'm a 46 year old mother of a son, two dogs, and two fish...LOL. I'm married and really need to loose this weight for myself. ...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.