Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Gone For A Few Days
blondie454u posted:
Hello Everyone,

I will be gone until next week. I am moving. Also the reason I haven't been saying a lot is because work and my life has been crazy. People have seem to be attacking us emotionally and financially from every angle. Since I am Christian I know it's Satan trying to doubt my faith. Well it's not working. It's made things little more difficult but God will see my family through it. He has and always will. So whatever your beliefs are please pray, send good thoughts, well wishes, or good vibes our way. I love all people no matter what or who are. Everyone on this board has been so helpful throughout my time here and I thank each and everyone one of you. I always send my prayers to you when you are in need. If anyone of you need a prayer or good thoughts just message me on fb. I will do it. If you would rather pray together message me and I will give you my number or we can skype. Just letting you know my heart. I may back by March 3rd but don't be alarmed if I'm not.
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

jis4judy responded:
Hi Amber I hope the move goes well and you and your family settle in comfortably I will say a prayer for you and your family and send loving thoughts your way
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

rachael2011 responded:
Am sending prayers your way, Amber. I am a Christian too, but sometimes I forget that there is a very real Satan trying to mess with our beliefs. I do strongly believe in the power of prayer though. Good luck with your move!
Rachael
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 295.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

totallywiggedout responded:
Amber sob I hope everything works out for you guys. That is so not cool that you are having such a hard time right now.

May everyone that has been making life hard on you, be infested with 1000 fleas from each of 1000 camels!!!

There! that's my "good thoughts" sent to you.

Keep your chin up and can't wait till you can pop back in.

huggs
k
gw 135

If you can't do something willingly and joyfully, then don't do it. If you give up drinking, don't go moaning about it; go back on the bottle. Do. As. Thou. Wilt.--- Peter O'Toole

bigred53 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Amber I am so sorry that you and your family are going through such a rough time. You are so right about the advesary - he will always try to divert good people from the straight and narrow. I know that you will come through this!!!

Prayer is one of the most wonderful gifts the Lord has given us. All we have to do is ask and trust that He knows what we need. I'm adding my prayers to everyone's.

XOXOXO

Michelle

ladylavender responded:
((Amber)) Hope the move goes smoothly and the other stressful situations resolve...Praying for you and your family.
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

parakeet210 replied to ladylavender's response:
I'm praying too Amber and March 3 is my birthday so that is a lucky date. God Speed
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

mog1026 replied to parakeet210's response:
I'm seeing this late so hopefully you are about to reappear with a big smile and bells on, Amber. You are the very last person to ever deserve a hard time! May all the good wishes you always send us, bounce right back to you and your family. xxoo
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216.4. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

ausgram responded:
I am seeing this late too Amber. So sorry your having or was having a hard time. Hopefully and prayerfully its over and your move went smooth. Will be looking to hear from you tomorrow.
God Speed Amber.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

blondie454u replied to ausgram's response:
Your prayers worked everyone! We are still being attacked but it's nothing we can't handle. God showed up right when He needed to on Friday. My boss let 2 guys miss a few hours of work to load the UHaul. Then when they was just about done loading the UHaul my family called and asked where they needed to be. I told to go to the new house so I had a total of 7 people unloading the UHaul. While they were doing that my other church lady friend helped me clean the old house. God provided for everything. We are moved in and unpacked completely. We still are dealing with some other issues but God has them so no worries. Keep praying and thank you everyone. Your prayers worked!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

ausgram replied to blondie454u's response:
Welcome back Amber. Glad your in your new house and had so much help. That's wonderful. I will keep praying for your other situation. A person shouldn't have to live with something like that. Hang in there!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

blondie454u replied to ausgram's response:
Thanks! We all live with things we shouldn't have to deal but it's part of life. I know God is in control and he will protect me and my family.

Spotlight: Member Stories

. You have to acknowledge that you are worth the effort to get healthier. To accept the fact that you will have "splurges", but that they do...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.