2 C green tea with lemon

the usual evening stuff
pistachios
yogurt berries
an apple maybe

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Good Morning Judy. I'm having a hard time waking up. I hate this feeling and I'm not even on medicine. Seems the older I get the harder it is to get up in the morning.

Weigh-In 186

Brkfst - 1 apple - 1 cup joe

Lunch - ? I'll try and come back here and post.

Yesterday was a bummer for eating. Gloria fixed FRIED hamber. she dipped it in egg, then crackers and FRIED it. I thought I would get sick from earing it, but I didn't. Then she fixed mashed potatos and gravy and corn and currsant, no salad. Booo. So that's all I ate for the day. I was hungry at 7 so I fixed one of those 100 calorie bags of popcorn. And that's all I had yesterday. I'll do better today, we get to stay home.

Kathy, no there were no chip n dale's at the shower. ha ha ha!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning Judy and Aus, and all who come on.

Weight 302

Breakfast was diced apple in oatmeal and chocolate milk (made w the regular syrup bc I am out of the sugar free stuff)

Lunch will be canned salmon mixed w mayo/ mustard on a salad w romaine, tomato, mushroom, pepper and carrots.

Dinner will me chicken breast cut up in pasta w tomatoes and Italian seasoning. Will also have a bowl of cooked spinach on the side.

My eye is starting to feel better. It still has that tired feeling in it but the drops definitely are working.

Everyone have a good day!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 295.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
And I thought it was called the "WILD" West Aussie! Do you mean you just got to watch the bride open present after present after present? Thank God! Some bridesmaid sent a "dancer" to my Sunday afternoon tea party shower for a young neighbor. The doorbell rang and there he was with his boom box! I almost died because at heart I'm an upright uptight New Englander and proud of it! Another guest and I hid in the kitchen while the entertainment progressed but it was one of the most embarassing afternoons I can remember. And NO, he was NOT cute!

Wow that sounds like some hamburger though
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216.4. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Hi Ausie that lunch sounds like a heart attack on a plate
tell Gloria to tame down the hamburger and corn and mashed potatoes yuk one or the other is fine but both at the same meal is over loading the starch ...
add in a green vegie and take out a starch and it is more balanced..

Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

parakeet210 replied to jis4judy's response:
Weight is 259 pounds. Too much birthday over the weekend. However, since my birthday is today, I'm going to give myself the gift of life. I will be eating correctly. Breakfast: three pieces thin bacon 35 cal each one wheathin sandwich bun 100 cal 1 teaspoon honey and cinnamon Yum
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

mog1026 replied to parakeet210's response:
I'm chirping HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, Tweety! I hope you have a wonderful day today and that everyone who loves you gets a chance to tell you so. It's going to be a good year ahead!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 216.4. GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
yes tweety Happy birthday kiddo you have a great day
hugs Judy

bigred53 replied to jis4judy's response:
Happy, Happy Birthday Keet!!! And many more.

Well, ladies I have given myself 50 lashes with a wet noodle for the bad eating I did over the weekend. No excuses. I wanted it so I had it. Suffice it to say it involved, chips, dip and Pepsi/Cherry Coke. I think I have returned to my semi-sane self today. Thank goodness I returned to work. Sometimes I cannot be trusted on the weekends. It's a good thing I did not have more food in the house...lol. Suprisingly I actually feel pretty good today. I should have received some kind of punishment like major intestinal distress - aka: barfin, pukin, poopin.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day, especially you Keet!!

Michelle

jis4judy responded:
Update
I had just one change to mylan for the day
no 2 changes only 1 cup green tea with lemon and I had 6 cups air popped popcorn in place of the usual apple and peanut butter
total cals 1350
Hugs Judy

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well lets see, i am 38 years old and at my heaaviest i was 284. I have struggles with weight since i was 6. well i didnt try to lose weight then but i...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar: All you need to know
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristin-kirkpatrick-ms-rd-ld/dangers-of-sugar_b_3658061.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.